[PC] Onesyota (3 Viewers)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
um...yes.i have unzip it and they all have sensible names.
my local language setting is already in Japanese.
i have replaced all the files but when i tried to play the game,these dialog opened and i can't play it further:
1. gamedemo open error[.demo]
2. player open error[.player]
3. gamestage open error[.stage]
what should i do?
Rename the EXE and KGT files into something English like "oneshota" and run applocale program. You needed to change the system locale to Japanese to extract the files so they don't appear as gibberish, but you also needed to stay in Japanese system locale to run the game. If you change the locale back to English, then you rename the files and set the language in applocale to the last one on the list, which is Japanese.

unknown

Potential Patron
HI GUY!!! Go to check the game site!!!

Maybe a new game is coming "Oneshota / Onesyota style" or an add-on for this game. Personally I'm hoping for a continuation of the plot of the game, however, we'll see.
It would be a great Christmas gift *.*

O

officerlumpy

Raden edit: Don't tell people how to steal things, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mercykid

Potential Patron
ohh too bad i wont be able to play it i guess :/

guys i have bought the game but there is a demo error what should i do? please

unknown

Potential Patron
You should run the japanese applocale and unzip the files using 7zip, as winrar messes up eastern characters

Exactly, set up your pc language (when you do it remember that you need the windows dvd) in Japanese and oriental language and later extract with winrar that it's simple and quickly.

However, I wonder how many of you liked the plot of the game (ignoring for a moment the brilliant element of this game ryona "multiple rape").
Personally, I loved it and I would really like to see a sequel, also to see how it would end with the other gods, but also to see a little more detail the nice school life and not the young protagonist.

I wonder if the life of Shota will remain so quiet forever, and if the evil deity has given up... or if will be surrendered back to attack.
I hope yes >;-D

I

izanagi27

I have a problem, I followed all the steps from yuunashiki to use the edit mode but nothing appear. someone can help me?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I think yuunashiki's instructions are incorrect in one regard: You have to rename the women to ED01 to ED06; the game will ignore files with ED07 or above.

unknown

Potential Patron
I have a problem, I followed all the steps from yuunashiki to use the edit mode but nothing appear. someone can help me?

Do you think I can not even start to understand anything but this is no longer a problem. Follow these simple steps:

1) Go to Folder "マニュアル(instruction manual)" and open the file "エディット用データ表(edit data)" where you can see and choose your favorite enemy-girls with her file name;
2) After your choose you will copy your enemy girl (for example the first boss is E03.player) in the desktop (or in another folder)
3) After the copy you rename that E03.player in to ED03.player
4) Cut that ED03.player and copy (yes replace it) in the folder game
5) Add the other girls enemy (maps and other) with the same steps

Now you can enjoy with the Edit Mode ;)

Dan Druff

Club Regular

unknown

Potential Patron
Oh Right, finally fixed that bug and finally the author of this beautiful game working again to his game...WoW Finally!
I hope to see another update but with another enemy or attack and/or level for the story mode, I hope to see more enemy :)

Thanks Dan Druff for the information.

N

NanaPower

I have a problem demo starts But Game Don't help Please :) just window close himself that the problem no error's

unknown

Potential Patron
I'd like to see some news for this games >_<, maybe a new add for new levels (or story mode) with some new enemy and new attack >_<

unknown

Potential Patron
Do you know a game of the same type but with a female protagonist?

Complete game like One Shota that I know (or similar) are here:
- Toffi Games: Melly 2 (easy version) and plans for the future | Toffi's Home but many of this are futa (if you like it isn't a problem).

- BANZAI PECAN;

- Paradise Magic Castle;

Other game like that I don't know but if you find something please contact me ;)
I'm waiting too some new add-on (new enemy, storyline, ecc.) for this fantastic game (the best eroge type game that I play until now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.