[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron

It's a wonderful game with the protagonist (that it's a little child) who must escape from a lot of girls who chasing him for all the various stages to capture and subdue; you can dodge her attacks and push them away of that beautiful woman rape and subdue you untile to death!
In this game we can find:

- Rape
- Ryona
- Sexy movies
- Sexy finisher when you lose
- Gang of Girls
- Breast Smothering
- Facesitting
- Lot of Submission
- etc etc...

Link to download the demo
‰Â¤—l‚¨‚˃Vƒ‡ƒ^‚ÃŒ–²‚ðŒÂ©‚é

I'm searching the full game but unfortunately I have not yet found >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
You are right! XD
I not see the date in the final video.

I tried the demo and I love this game XD

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Cannot wait for this game, I tried one of the early demos about a year ago. This game has so much potential!!!

SoraXNagisa

Potential Patron
So much potential and definitely not enough games filled with reverse rape besides Monmusu Quest. Gotta have more of these ya know!

unknown

Potential Patron
Nexy year arrive too Monmusu Quest (Monster Girl Quest) 3 that it's fantastic both for the story and for the raping/ryona/femdom scene but, this game (Onesyota) was pleasantly impressed me so much and if I can I'll buy it. In this title there is too some wrestling submission femodom that are amazing, it's really a complete game :)

Not exist a game like this.
You just try it?

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone else having trouble opening the demo? I've changed my locale stuff and tried opening it with AppLocale and as admin, tried renaming, shortening file names, placing it in different locations (everything the sticky suggested pretty much), and nothing... like a black box will come up for a split second then vanish.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
You need a shorter file path name. Try putting it directly in your C: drive. The game opening then instantly closing is normally because of long file paths.

pstone

Potential Patron
Anyone else having trouble opening the demo? I've changed my locale stuff and tried opening it with AppLocale and as admin, tried renaming, shortening file names, placing it in different locations (everything the sticky suggested pretty much), and nothing... like a black box will come up for a split second then vanish.

I had the same issue. Using NTLEA works

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
does any one knows where is the full game link?

You don't learn, do you?

Do not ask for copyrighted material again or you will be banned. I hope that is sufficiently clear.

Everyone else: Do not ask for OR provide copyrighted material. Shit will go down if links to the full game start flying around in here. This means you, unknown.

edit: Of course, that all hinges on whether it is free or not. If it is, then you can feel free to disregard this point. But if it isn't.... don't post the links.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You are right.
Please correct or erase my previous reply.

Sorry at all

It's fine, you didn't actually do it. Just please make sure it stays that way is all. If the game is free to download, however, then by all means, go ahead and share it, but if the author wants to charge for it, then please do not share it.

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Looks amazing! I'm look forward to get my hands on the full game.
Anyone knows any similar game?

unknown

Potential Patron
It's fine, you didn't actually do it. Just please make sure it stays that way is all. If the game is free to download, however, then by all means, go ahead and share it, but if the author wants to charge for it, then please do not share it.

Yes yes ^^, I was link both link, the free (demo) and the full game to buy in dlsite but I never link a pirate link.

Anticipation!

Seriously, the game looks like it'll be so much fun!

Yep, this title looks like the best complete ryona game made until now.
the graphics looks pretty nice and the plot sounds like fun, as much as the game.
I have not found so far a game where there are so many femdom ryona elements, included the rare and wonderful female wrestling domination.

Tomorrow sure I buy it XD
I'm so curious *.*

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
You don't learn, do you?

Do not ask for copyrighted material again or you will be banned. I hope that is sufficiently clear.

Everyone else: Do not ask for OR provide copyrighted material. Shit will go down if links to the full game start flying around in here. This means you, unknown.

edit: Of course, that all hinges on whether it is free or not. If it is, then you can feel free to disregard this point. But if it isn't.... don't post the links.
Shouldnt we then move this thread to the comercial games part of the forum? Along with everything else that is comercial games in this section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.