[PC] Onesyota (2 Viewers)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Shouldnt we then move this thread to the comercial games part of the forum? Along with everything else that is comercial games in this section?

Not actually. Most of the games here have beta or demo versions that can be downloaded for free. The Commercial Game's forum usually has fully paid games with no demos whatsoever

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Shouldnt we then move this thread to the comercial games part of the forum? Along with everything else that is comercial games in this section?

The commercial games section is really more for like, console games and such. Since you can (pay to) download this game, it's in the right section here. :)

unknown

Potential Patron

I agree with you but it's also a downloadable game so both sections are right.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
So are you asking for copyrighted material?

I actually didnt know we werent allowed to share it...back when i removed D-gates and foxtails ryona package from the vore forum, they just put it back up and I was told to try and keep this forum free...0_o

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Adsız.jpg

I cant open this game because of this error :(

unknown

Potential Patron
Thanks guy, you are great!!! *_*
The game is wonderful ç_ç

I had the same problem, i used winrar to descompress the file and the game didnt work. but with 7zip worked just fine. If you dont have winzip or 7zip, you can try descompress the file using NTLEA.

Mmm...are you sure that the extraction files are ok? In the cases, depending on the site where you download it, especially when the site connection is low and the file is big. I advise you to re-download the files :(.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Anyone finished the game? can you give me the passwords for the "EXTRA" archives?
I have no idea wut those files in the archives actually do, but I'm guessing you can use them for the edit mode you see in game, probably a free-mode kind.

unknown

Potential Patron
I sent the final pass n°2 and n°5 but after the last boss I don't see the extras code :(

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
These passwords will be open to extra winzips in your game folder :)

1st: yuinnrinohaku
2nd: menoogagannra
3rd: hiotohokuginn
4th: meneumeyaxyada
5th: haetorasiku
6th: mutibarekuwo
7th: texyakaruteta

Final gallery password is allpictures

unknown

Potential Patron
awesome game. A MUST for every ryona lover!

You are absolutely right! ;)

I see that in this game there is also a Armpit smother that is a cute sweet-fetish, it's the temple of ryona wonders XD

These passwords will be open to extra winzips in your game folder :)

1st: yuinnrinohaku
2nd: menoogagannra
3rd: hiotohokuginn
4th: meneumeyaxyada
5th: haetorasiku
6th: mutibarekuwo
7th: texyakaruteta

Final gallery password is allpictures

GREAT JOB *_*

Jet-Shark

Potential Patron
Will there be any English version? The story seems to be soo extraordinary. Maybe someone can make a translation of the story and attache it to the thread?

B

blackhiei

How do you beat the level 6 boss. The huge monster girl.

I can't figure out how to deal damage to her... I'm guessing it has something to do when she's flashing before a grab.

tuckboy

Potential Patron
OMFKGod! i saw you guys talking about passwords and stufs, and i found on google one file with the same name of the demo.
You guys have the full game don't you? 510MB is the full game ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.