[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

Dataslycer

Potential Patron
I need infinite health cheat :p

There is no in-game one. You'd need to use cheat engine or similar for it. HP is roughly 800-890 and decreases per level.

How do you beat the level 6 boss. The huge monster girl.

I can't figure out how to deal damage to her... I'm guessing it has something to do when she's flashing before a grab.

Don't escape from her flash grab. Then push.

B

bajoz

Someone know how to use the edit directory? I think you can put there some files in order to fight custom enemy, just don't know how O_o

Sotamias

Potential Patron
To above post, yeah I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure it's a simple process to do it, I just can't figure it out either.

It even comes with an instruction manual on how to do it... but I don't know the language.

Dataslycer

Potential Patron
Where the edit has ED##.player, replace it with the E##.player from the main folder where the ## corresponds to the enemy type.

mercykid

Potential Patron
guys can anyone give me the link to the Demo cause its japanese and i cant understand anything please i dont have translator :/

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The demo is in the first post, mercykid. :)

And well, yeah, the whole thing is going to be Japanese. :p

mercykid

Potential Patron
yea when i open it , it takes me to a japanese website and the picture of the game thats it i cant find the link to download it :/

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
How to operate the edit mode: (not complete, only how to change the women you face)
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Other] Onesyota [Reverse Rape H-Game]

yea when i open it , it takes me to a japanese website and the picture of the game thats it i cant find the link to download it :/
You have to click on the second most right box at the top, this will take you to this page:
Æ’_Æ’EÆ’"Æ’ÂÂ[Æ’hÂ@-"°Â¤-l"šÃ"šÂ¨"šÃ‹Æ’VÆ’"¡Æ’^"šÃŒ-²"šÃ°Å’©"šÃ©

Last edited by a moderator:

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
I'll give you an example on how to play in Edit Mode:
-Go to the "instruction manual" folder and open (edit data) & (edit manual) links. If you can understand the edit manual link then you don't have to read further.
-Look through the (edit data) links, I like E05 & E33 girls, and train stage. So I will copy E5.player, E33.player & S10.stage to the desktop (the file names are located below their visual images)
- Rename the files on the desktop to the following: E5.player --> ED05.player, E33.player --> ED33.player, S10.stage --> EDS1.stage
-Then move the edited files back the game folder and confirm the replace notification.
-You will have those 2 girls and the train stage when you play in the edit level/mode.
-To make it goes back to default, just copy the files from the "EDIT" and paste them to the game folder. So you should not make any editing inside the "EDIT" Folder, do it outside the desktop.
-And you can have up to 6 different players in the edit-mode, pretty tough if you put all bosses in together.

Hope it makes sense. :3

Niea7

Potential Patron
I'm stuck at the teacher can someone help? I can't seem to hit her and I keep losing health. The only time i managed a hit was when it flashed and she fell down but thats it.

I know its just the 1st stage boss but hey i suck alriight? =(

onlinehero

Casual Client
I'm stuck at the teacher can someone help? I can't seem to hit her and I keep losing health. The only time i managed a hit was when it flashed and she fell down but thats it.

I know its just the 1st stage boss but hey i suck alriight? =(

Wait until she falls down again and hit. Repeat.

H

Hamger

Ok i redownloaded this game twice i keep getting this annoying error O_O i already have japanese unicode on so what the deal ;O. I Tried winrar and 7zip still same issue please help :(

error.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Ok i redownloaded this game twice i keep getting this annoying error O_O i already have japanese unicode on so what the deal ;O. I Tried winrar and 7zip still same issue please help :(
That's properly because the file you've downloaded is corrupted. If you've downloaded the game from the same source try finding another one.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
I'm still confused. Where do I copy from? Which "game folder" do I copy to? The one labeled おねしょた? T_T

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm still confused. Where do I copy from? Which "game folder" do I copy to? The one labeled おねしょた? T_T
Confused about what? How to operate the edit mode?

See those files named E01 till E33 in the game folder? That's the women in the game.
See those files named S01 till S14 in the game folder? That's the different stages/backgrounds.
See those files named ED01 till ED06 in the game folder? That's the women that will appear in the edit mode.
See that file named EDS1 in the game folder? That's the stage that will be used in the edit mode.
Copy the file of the women you want to face in the edit mode to another folder, rename them to ED01 etc. and move the files back into the game folder; replace the existing files. Do the same with the stage.
In case you want to reset the edit mode copy the files in the "EDIT" folder into the game folder, replace all existing files.

Open the "instruction manual" folder and open the "edit data" html file to see which number belongs to which woman/stage.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
No, it is not, as I have stated multiple times already. You can however ask about the game. You should read back a little, I have a feeling your problem is the same as what's been discussed already, and if it is, I think they have a solution for it. I don't know though, I'm not playing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.