[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

onceagain

Potential Patron
I'm trying to buy the game, but is there a way to translate the dlsite?
If I try to use Google-Translate, it won't work...
Is there another site i can download it from, or could someone help me by finding a working website-translator?

unknown

Potential Patron
Thanks Dan Druff ^^
So I know what is the bchara enemy and all olther thinks, finally XD
Thanks too.

I'm trying to buy the game, but is there a way to translate the dlsite?
If I try to use Google-Translate, it won't work...
Is there another site i can download it from, or could someone help me by finding a working website-translator?

Try from here (the website is all english):
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE102539.html

Aya

Potential Patron
could someone please help me buying this game, i tried the demo, and i deem it good enough for purchase. but i do not understand the layout for the webpage to in fact buy it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Holy shit, you don't often see that here. You sir, have earned a post-like and a lot of respect. :)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
could someone please help me buying this game, i tried the demo, and i deem it good enough for purchase. but i do not understand the layout for the webpage to in fact buy it.

Are you trying to buy from the Japanese Dlsite or the English Dlsite? It's on both now but if you would rather buy it from the Japanese Dlsite, there are few tutorials on how to sign up floating around the internet.

unknown

Potential Patron
I purchased this game and I hope to see more updates soon, maybe enemies, bosses and why not other levels (and more breast/armpit smothering). The plot of the game (apart from the inimitable triumph of girls who submit in the young group and small character) is very pretty.

Who would not be in place eh? : P
Other securities ome this there are around, it is truly one of a kind!

Excessm Thanks you so much for creating this game * _ *

Aya

Potential Patron
English if that is not to taboo.

And is possible to use my pay pal account for the purchase?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Holy shit, you don't often see that here. You sir, have earned a post-like and a lot of respect. :)

Thank you very much :)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
You can't purchase games from the adult section directly with Paypal, but if they still are doing it, you can use the point system to purchase points and then use them. I think you still need a valid credit card to make the purchase even with points.
I honestly stopped buying from the Dlsite completely thanks to how stupid they make it.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Wrong End

I purchased this game and I hope to see more updates soon, maybe enemies, bosses and why not other levels (and more breast/armpit smothering). The plot of the game (apart from the inimitable triumph of girls who submit in the young group and small character) is very pretty.

Who would not be in place eh? : P
Other securities come this there are around, it is truly one of a kind!

Excessm Thanks you so much for creating this game * _ *
All I was able to decipher the story was that the boy has the power to create this weapon that the king of the dream world needs to defeat the empress demon, but in order to create it the boy cannot cum before he turns twelve. Somehow, the empress demon has all the women in the city craving the little boy's penis. As much as I enjoyed playing the game, I thought the enemies would be rougher on the boy. I must still be under the mindset of playing beat 'em ups like Double Dragon just to have Billy lose to Linda. Anyway, the mechanics of the game are good. If an enemy performs a grapple (or handjob or blowjob or titjob or footjob or whatever) it should stay on until the player mashes buttons hard enough to escape. The Kyros arcade had female enemies piling onto the player to increase damage, but enemies piling onto the player only made it more difficult for the player to escape without an increase in damage. In other words, you lose the same amount of health if one enemy attacks the player or if four enemies attack the player because only the first enemy is doing damage while the other three restrain the player. Why did I title this post Wrong End? I just finished playing Corpse Party, but it's also my reaction to losing to the final boss, his sister. Losing to the final boss means he just had sex with his sister, and he makes the perfect face for a wrong end.

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 673

unknown

Potential Patron
All I was able to decipher the story was that the boy has the power to create this weapon that the king of the dream world needs to defeat the empress demon, but in order to create it the boy cannot cum before he turns twelve. Somehow, the empress demon has all the women in the city craving the little boy's penis. As much as I enjoyed playing the game, I thought the enemies would be rougher on the boy. I must still be under the mindset of playing beat 'em ups like Double Dragon just to have Billy lose to Linda. Anyway, the mechanics of the game are good. If an enemy performs a grapple (or handjob or blowjob or titjob or footjob or whatever) it should stay on until the player mashes buttons hard enough to escape. The Kyros arcade had female enemies piling onto the player to increase damage, but enemies piling onto the player only made it more difficult for the player to escape without an increase in damage. In other words, you lose the same amount of health if one enemy attacks the player or if four enemies attack the player because only the first enemy is doing damage while the other three restrain the player. Why did I title this post Wrong End? I just finished playing Corpse Party, but it's also my reaction to losing to the final boss, his sister. Losing to the final boss means he just had sex with his sister, and he makes the perfect face for a wrong end.

The face is really perfect for the wrong end like this.
Yes, I saw it, too, is an interesting finish, but at the same time also a bit cruel to the poor little protagonist forced to have sex with his beloved and sweet big sister.
Throughout history the two make a rather sweet ...

I can only hope to follow the plot or at least another update on the story because I personally liked so much.

S

Synonymous

can someone could message me the password?
i have tried download it multiple times and when i tried to look for password,all that appears in my screen is just some crap like ƒÂC³“à—e„
ÂE‘æ4–Ê‚É‚¨‚¢‚ÄŽÃ¥ÂlŒÃ¶‚ÃŒ‚µ‚Ⴊ‚ÃOƒ‰ƒtƒBƒbƒN‚ª‚¨‚©‚µ‚¢‚ÃŒ‚ðÂC³
ÂEOLÂAˆÂ«–‚“™‚ÃŒˆÃª•”“GƒLƒƒƒ‰‚ÃŒÂUŒ‚‚Ã…’ÇŒ‚‚ðŽÃ³‚¯‚鎖‚ª‚Ã…‚«‚¸‹N‚«Âオ‚ê‚È‚*‚È‚é•s‹Ã¯Â‡‚ðÂC³
ÂEƒGƒbƒ`ÂUŒ‚‚ÃŒ”í’e‚ƃAƒCƒeƒ€ŽÃ¦“¾‚𓯎ž‚ÉÂs‚½ÂÛ‚É“G‚ÃŒÂUŒ‚”»’肪Žc‚ÂÄ‚µ‚Ãœ‚¢
Â@‰Â½‚à‚È‚¢ÂꊂÅÂUŒ‚‚ðŽÃ³‚¯‚é•s‹Ã¯Â‡‚ðÂC³
ÂE‘æ6–Ê‚ÃŒƒAƒCƒeƒ€Âu‚¨‚¢‚ÃŒ‚èÂv‚Ì«”\‚ðÂã•Ã»ÂC³ÂiÂo‚ª‘‚*‚È‚èÂA”ȪÂL‚*‚È‚è‚Ãœ‚µ‚½Âj
ÂE‘S‘ÃŒ“I‚ɃXƒeÂ[ƒW‚ª’Z‚*‚È‚é‚悤ÂC³

unknown

Potential Patron
The password is the url of the game site but I can read your message.

Now I only hope so much some new update or a "Oneshota/Onesyota 2"... *_*

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Synonymous

holy shit it works!
thanks for the notification.what i entered was the new download links

...why i can't play the game?...
...can someone teach me hoe to use that update?...

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Most likely you haven't set your non-unicode to Japanese; many people have problems starting those kind of games even if they have set to Japanese so there are some programs to help:
http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/1023-applocale-ntlea.html
http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/1625-ryonanixp.html
Use 7zip to extract the downloaded file(s), that program can usually extract archived files with Japanese characters correctly even without Jap. non-unicode.

I use Windows 7 and with NTLEA I can start the game without problems.
Unzip the update and check if all files have sensible names (you can check that by seeing if a file with the same name already exists in the game folder). Then simply replace all the original files in the game folder with the ones from the update.

S

Synonymous

um...yes.i have unzip it and they all have sensible names.
my local language setting is already in Japanese.
i have replaced all the files but when i tried to play the game,these dialog opened and i can't play it further:
1. gamedemo open error[.demo]
2. player open error[.player]
3. gamestage open error[.stage]
what should i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.