[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That, I do not know. I wasn't aware there was one, I only knew about this one.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Stupid me, I haven't read the whole thread. I got one question though: Does anyone know what happened to ULMF's onesyota thread? It got deleted all of a sudden.

It probably got deleted because stupid people continued to share the links when shota/loli content is banned there. I think I remember seeing Toxic trying to not delete it but people just spammed the thread with pm requests and hidden links non-stop so he probably ended up having to delete it to stop it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Oh, was this a different forum or something? Yeah, cause if that happens here again I'm just skipping the infractions and heading straight for the bans. (thread's already been cleaned up and people infracted once.)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I hope that doesn't happen. People should be able to discuss about the game freely without being spammed with pm requests and links in the thread

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
It appears that I recieve the same error with the corrupted file, but I can't find another place to download... sucks for me then. Is there any other solution to this problem? (I have japanese language set)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
They should, and that's why we are here. If that happens, feel free to report request posts or ones that give a link, or message any of us if you get spammed by PM. Take a screenshot if you can (usually Print Screen, then paste it into any imaging program and save it then upload it to something like imgur) and we will handle it. Nobody should be feeling pressured or bothered by anyone.

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
Raziel, in order for this game to work for me , i had to set EVERYTHING to japanese, languaje, region, regionale things, everything, and then, unzip again.
Your game folder should be called this way おねしょた , if you are getting other name, then you missed to change something to japanese.

unknown

Potential Patron
Raziel, in order for this game to work for me , i had to set EVERYTHING to japanese, languaje, region, regionale things, everything, and then, unzip again.
Your game folder should be called this way おねしょた , if you are getting other name, then you missed to change something to japanese.

And it's right. Download the link/s you will extract the archive in the same directory and later, load the application and the game will start.
If doesn't work so or you not set your region, language, ecc in your operating system or the file is corrupted (and you will Re-download all).
Check the link that we post it previously ^^

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
What link? The demo? I already played it and found the full game but I get that error. I used NTLEA and it did not work. What it supposedly does is change your language and unicode to japanese without requiring a restart, so that's what I did. If i unrar it with winrar, I get the corrupted error, but if I unrar it with winzip, the directory name has a black strip on it and the game starts and closes. If i try to execute both the exes in the two different folders with NTLEA, the same start and close thing occurs. By the way, downloading it is the only mean to getting a clean version? because I found a torrent. The archive is 527 Mb.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyvld

Ok question how do you remove the censor bar off the Giant Mantis Girl when she uses you as i dildo? Cause i've seen it flash off and then back on it happens quickly but i know if it flashes it can be removed i just want to know HOW to remove it

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Not necessarily. They may have simply missed a frame or two of animation. I don't know for sure but that is a possibility.

T

tonyvld

Ok so where would one get a fully uncensored game? And if thats the case why is it random where it happens after she increases rhythm? It usually dont flash in the same area twice. (meaning it has flashed in different places alot including when she just starts or right before she finishes but it dont flash there everytime)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
There is no uncensored version of the game AFAIK. If you want an uncensored version you'd probably have to do it yourself.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Which means draw each frame of animation.

You might just be out of luck. :|

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
I don't know how Fighter Maker works, but in most flash games you can just remove the coding that adds the censor bar. Maybe Fighter Maker will be like that but I highly doubt it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
It will be properly just a matter of time until some fan edits the file that adds the censor layer so I would just be patient and keep an eye out for that.

D

darkkismeth

Nice game, nice graphic and nice idea, i like games, where the females are the dominant ones.

But in level 6, the known big girl, and i have already seen the advice on page 3, i seem to be still unable to beat her. When do i need to push her?

unknown

Potential Patron
Nice game, nice graphic and nice idea, i like games, where the females are the dominant ones.

But in level 6, the known big girl, and i have already seen the advice on page 3, i seem to be still unable to beat her. When do i need to push her?

I like too. In this months I download many and many femdom games and this Onesyota is the best that I fondo until now.
The Giant-boss in the level 6 is terrible >_> but very very interesting.

I have not been able to beat this boss, the boss after her I see and beat thanks to edit mode.
My problem is in the EXTRAS 7 there we see a "secret mode".
I copy and replace the files in the screen but the "secret mode" not working ç_ç

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.