Neverwinter Online: Adventure in Style (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, you have to do special magicks to get them to load in-game. I was attempting to solicit contributions to a new mod package for Neverwinter, so if you just post your modified .dds files here I'll package them up into a format the game will load. :)

Essentially, any textures you want to modify will require the use of a special .bin file, which will be included in the mods I plan to release soon-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
i just tried using the one's you supplied to see if i could get something to work. but i borked it. i'll just wait, i haven't done texture related stuff since *cough cough* wow. anyway, I as well as many other will eagerly wait for what you come up with. awsome job on sto by the way.

Password42

Content Creator
Anyone have any luck getting the nude textures into the game?
Yes, I can do that, but I'm not the best texture artist so my own textures aren't necessarily that great. Still, I suppose I could post what I've got so far, since it's better than nothing.

vistella

Potential Patron
since i really like the rogue undresser one, i just have to ask:
is it somehow possible to also remove boots and arms (talking about armor items here)?

the left one is as it is currently and the right one is how id like it (basicly just unequipped boots and arms there)
screenshot_2013-06-09-00-38-43.jpg

Password42

Content Creator
since i really like the rogue undresser one, i just have to ask:
is it somehow possible to also remove boots and arms (talking about armor items here)?
You should be able to do that by extracting the game data (similar process as described here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/star-trek-online-nude-mods-16/#post290) and checking for various .mset files under
Code:
bin\geobin\cl\A\F
that are named "F_Arms_*.mset" or "F_Feet_*.mset" and such, and then going to your Localdata folder (where you have the undressed mod installed) and copy/pasting the .mset files that are already there and renaming them according to the "F_Arms_*.mset" or "F_Feet_*.mset" or whatnot.

In short:

1. Extract game data

2. View the extracted "bin\geobin\cl\A\F" folder

3. Make a list of "F_Arms_*.mset" or "F_Feet_*.mset" filenames you think are the ones you want removed (the filenames should be pretty self-explanatory)

4. Go to your "Localdata\bin\geobin\cl\A\F" folder and make copies of any of the existing *.mset files and rename those copies to the filenames from the list in step 3.

5. Start game to check if the stuff is removed

6. Repeat 2-4 if necessary

7. Have fun!

vistella

Potential Patron
thanks password
while i got the arms to go away (well, small gloves remain but those i actually like) i just cant get the boots to work, when i make them invisible, then the whole feet are gone
screenshot_2013-06-09-13-20-51.jpg

when i uneqip the boots, the basic boots are visible again so it seems that the boots themself dont have some kind of basic shoes like the arms have with the gloves...and sadly i havent found those basic feet files yet to just override the boots :/

anyone knows what file those are located in?

vistella

Potential Patron
Thanks for taking the time to answer that question. I have one too though ;)
Would this procedure work for other classes also? I assume they are just under different "bin\geobin\cl\????\F" folders?

that i can answer you:
the files are all in that folder, the A stands for avatar (i guess) and the F for female
when you extract it youll find lots of files for all the classes in that one F folder

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, all female geometries should be under the aforementioned folder, it has a lot of *.mset files.

Unfortunately, it seems that while bare arms are rendered beneath the gauntlets/gloves/whatnot, the bare feet aren't rendered underneath the boots/shoes.

vistella

Potential Patron
but is there a file for bare feet too or is that painted on the bodymodel?
cause if there would be a file, then that could be used as a replacement for itemboots

Password42

Content Creator
but is there a file for bare feet too or is that painted on the bodymodel?
cause if there would be a file, then that could be used as a replacement for itemboots
Well, even if you swapped the geometry, the boot textures would still be painted on, so it wouldn't much look like bare feet.

vistella

Potential Patron
true, but better then no feet at all yet it get rids of the kneehigh boots :)

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kriss

Nice progress here. Thank you very much for jiggle mod!
Is there any chance for something to increase bust size? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.