Neverwinter Online: Adventure in Style (1 Viewer)

locust3d

Potential Patron
amazing mod thanks, I really hope you could focus a bit on sexier look for female companions, my cleric companion looks boring lol

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I noticed that there have been a few attempts by people to get rid of shoes. Has anyone been able to do this?

britefyre

Potential Patron
I believe the nude mod in the thread you mentioned is able to tackle the shoes portion. What bugs me more is that I am unable to disable visuals for the shirt and pants, and keeping their bonuses (like helms and cloaks).

Also, some armors like Battlefield Skulker isn't symmetrical. Some have a bit of cladding on one shoulder, while the other one is bare.

Any insights into how to change this?

Password42

Content Creator
I suppose the answer of "leave all your main gear on but have your fashion items empty, thus you appear nude" is not good enough, eh?

britefyre

Potential Patron
That's another way of looking at it.

If there was a way to mod an isolated fashion item, like the Courtesan or the Jester, into something that looks like a nice Skulker armor, with some leggy bits of skin, symmetrical armor bits. . . .yeah. . . .it'd work. Modding the peasant's garb would mean that everyone on the street will look. . . .well. . . .like me.

: )

britefyre

Potential Patron
Picture1.jpg

My rogue, thanks to the mods made available on this forum.
You my friends, are gods among men.

Cheers

Darkwolfe77

Potential Patron
Question i have had a rough time as of late trying to download bikini time and summer time mod. I keep getting a 404 error code when i try. I have no issue with any of the other mods on this site. I was wondering if you had any idea as to any solution to this issue and by the way all of these mods are awesome and please keep up the hard great work you all have done

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Question i have had a rough time as of late trying to download bikini time and summer time mod. I keep getting a 404 error code when i try. I have no issue with any of the other mods on this site. I was wondering if you had any idea as to any solution to this issue and by the way all of these mods are awesome and please keep up the hard great work you all have done

It looks like those mods were hosted on nudecreator dot org, which has shut down, which means the links no longer work.
Mharius has said we can upload his mods, as long as he is given credit.
very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Bonehead

Potential Patron
Anybody have the files for Rogues Undressed? looks like I missed out on the link, but would really like to see what this is about. Thanks.

Or if anybody knows an 'easy' way to hide the 'skirt-like' bits from the armors, so generic and blah. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Anybody have the files for Rogues Undressed? looks like I missed out on the link, but would really like to see what this is about. Thanks.

Or if anybody knows an 'easy' way to hide the 'skirt-like' bits from the armors, so generic and blah. Thanks for the help.

I too am looking for this file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.