Neverwinter Online: Adventure in Style (1 Viewer)

Onibi

Potential Patron
Mharius: Thank you for your work and sorry to see you go so soon.
Password42: If you are picking this up, thank you. Also, jiggle? Awesome!

DiscoD

Potential Patron
I'm still cloudy as to how to remove those black wrappings from the feet. Is it simple? Can we have foot wrapping removal added to the nude mega-pack bundle?

Silvist

Potential Patron
Heyo everyone,

Awesome work everyone! That jiggle is really impressive as well, because it even works with clothes on. Thanks again for the uploads ^^

basara669

Potential Patron
thanks for the great work and the rebound of the breast. question and you can edit the file wtex or no form to change dds?

rollie

Potential Patron
Great mod, thanks!
screenshot_2013-05-12-15-04-03.jpg screenshot_2013-05-12-15-16-40.jpg

ShockToTheSystem

Potential Patron
Actually I'm having the problem of finding the live folder. Its not the path of documents or computer. Help, please. Just hope I didn't get rid of something without realizing it. Then again if that happened, I don't think I'd bea ble to play the game at all or even have access to it. Regardless, I so far like the game, better than Dungeons and Dragons Online, just seems more action oriented, if that makes sense.

Patches

Potential Patron
Actually I'm having the problem of finding the live folder. Its not the path of documents or computer. Help, please. Just hope I didn't get rid of something without realizing it. Then again if that happened, I don't think I'd bea ble to play the game at all or even have access to it. Regardless, I so far like the game, better than Dungeons and Dragons Online, just seems more action oriented, if that makes sense.

This is the most likely directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live

jentry

Potential Patron
Guys, specially the OP. Is there any way possible that you guys can do a quick mod to remove the class-based charge bar from the UI? I'm talking about the tab ability (like Stealth for Trickster Rogue). That charge bar cannot be moved using the move UI thing. I tried making them transparent but the game crashes any time I use my mod.
Again, I'd be forever grateful of you guys did a quick mod that made this completely transparent.

I

ivia

Nice mod!!! Thanks for sharing and posting all the stuff, I'm downloading and really willing to test it! :cool:

T

thedoodabides

Anyone made progress on adding in the lovely bits? Or at least a passable butt? XD

The breast jiggle is really really well done, a little too extreme of a jiggle for me but well done.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I sooo wish someone would figure out how to alter the textures in this game. This would make the jiggle mod and "nude" mod the ultimate mod!

Password42

Content Creator
I sooo wish someone would figure out how to alter the textures in this game. This would make the jiggle mod and "nude" mod the ultimate mod!
You're in luck; after spending many hours trying numerous methods to modify textures, I've finally found a vector that works! :D Proof of concept is attached (a kitbash using nipples from some STO textures).

I'm not the best texture artist out there, so I'll post the base nude skin textures and normal maps here for others to take a look at and try their hand at modifying if they want. While people are working on that, I'll work on writing up exactly what I did to get new textures to load.

Note that for the diffuse textures (that end with _D), you'll likely want to follow the instructions in this post unless you're already well-versed in texture editing: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/saucy-requests-24/textures-needed-sto-484/#post6291

Also note that the normal/bump maps (those that end with _Nx) are of a greenish variety, of the same type as the ones shown in this tutorial video: NBA 2K PC Tutorials - Creating Normal Map "Green" Textures - YouTube

Finally, you'll want save all your edited .dds textures with DXT5 compression, and generate mipmaps.

Attachments

• Proof of concept.png
    Proof of concept.png
    489.3 KB · Views: 724
Neverwinter skin textures.zip
911.8 KB · Views: 312

patches13

Avid Affiliate
You're in luck; after spending many hours trying numerous methods to modify textures, I've finally found a vector that works! :D Proof of concept is attached (a kitbash using nipples from some STO textures).

I'm not the best texture artist out there, so I'll post the base nude skin textures and normal maps here for others to take a look at and try their hand at modifying if they want. While people are working on that, I'll work on writing up exactly what I did to get new textures to load.

Note that for the diffuse textures (that end with _D), you'll likely want to follow the instructions in this post unless you're already well-versed in texture editing: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/saucy-requests-24/textures-needed-sto-484/#post6291

Also note that the normal/bump maps (those that end with _Nx) are of a greenish variety, of the same type as the ones shown in this tutorial video: NBA 2K PC Tutorials - Creating Normal Map "Green" Textures - YouTube

Finally, you'll want save all your edited .dds textures with DXT5 compression, and generate mipmaps.

Woot, first mod here! You are simply amazing for figuring this out. Thanks!

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
i tried to convert them from dds back to wtex using the converter from password42's sto link. but it didn't like my input path and did nothing. i'll snoop web and see if i can find another converter and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.