Neverwinter Online: Adventure in Style (1 Viewer)

Mharius

Content Creator
Update 1:
Rogues Undressed:
All upper body Rogue Armor has gone missing!
Best in Combination with either the Basic Package or my Bikini Mod

Update 2:
Summer Time V2:
Now in 2 individual parts: Unclother and Unskirter
For those that prefer panties over skirts, the Neverwinter Girls are more than happy to do away with their skirts.
icon_rolleyes.gif

patches13

Avid Affiliate
not positive I'm installing these right. The Texture_Library that's found in /Neverwinter/Live/Localdata seems to work fine, however I'm not sure the bin folder for the Summer Time is working. I put the bin folder in /Neverwinter/Live/Localdata. That is the correct spot right?

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the file name for the basic female pants? I'd like to change them so they are invisible but can't figure out their file name within the extracted hogg files.

Patches

Potential Patron
Great work on everything. It's looking good!

Does anyone know the file name for the basic female pants? I'd like to change them so they are invisible but can't figure out their file name within the extracted hogg files.

I second this motion.

Edit1*
Also, is it possible, just like the uppergarb, to remove the lowergarb? I was about to try my hand at it.

Edit2*
I hit a roadblock with my attempt. I haven't put much effort into it, so I'll just wait for you to respond. I basically applied the Star Trek Online method of dealing with the wtexs; converting the wtex to dds, editing it, and then converting back. The issue is the converted dds has some finicky dislike of being edited. It wouldn't open in two dds editing program I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patches

Potential Patron
Through no technical skill of my own, I achieved the barbie look by taking a copy of F_Garbupper_Underwear_01_C.wtex, changing 'Garbupper' to 'Garblower' and replacing it with the same file in the Garblower directory.

- - - Updated - - -

This is pretty interesting. If it wasn't already known, the texture files aren't gender specific even though that's how they're labelled. I opened up the hoggs and mess around with some of the file labeling and was able to make shirts and pants (the under armor) appear in a barbie style in game; the draw back is that this affects male characters too and almost every npc.

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
Through no technical skill of my own, I achieved the barbie look by taking a copy of F_Garbupper_Underwear_01_C.wtex, changing 'Garbupper' to 'Garblower' and replacing it with the same file in the Garblower directory.

- - - Updated - - -

This is pretty interesting. If it wasn't already known, the texture files aren't gender specific even though that's how they're labelled. I opened up the hoggs and mess around with some of the file labeling and was able to make shirts and pants (the under armor) appear in a barbie style in game; the draw back is that this affects male characters too and almost every npc.

Could you tell me what the file names were for the female underarmor shirt and pants texture files in Neverwinter please?

Patches

Potential Patron
Could you tell me what the file names were for the female underarmor shirt and pants texture files in Neverwinter please?

Well, the thing is, there are a lot, and I don't think we can do only female; the textures don't discriminate against gender. What edits you make affect everything.

I can, however, upload all of the files.View attachment Garbs.rar

The files in these folders remove every pair of pants and shirt while still allowing you to maintain stat bonuses. All I did was take a file provided by Mharius, the 'F_Garbupper_Underwear_01_C.wtex' file, and copy and rename it to whatever it needed to be named. The files in the archive affect most, if not all, shirts and pants. I'll leave it up to you to just remove the files for whichever article of clothing you don't want to disappear.

Edit* What I mean by "the files don't discriminate against gender" and why that's interesting is that the files themselves have a naming convention where they are titled either with a 'C_' , 'F_' , or 'M_' representing, I'm guessing, Character, Female, or Male respectively. It doesn't follow it's seemingly established naming convention and all files affect both gender's armor.

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
Thanks for the files! However, by just changing the textures, the meshes are still there. So the shirts and pants are blank but not completely invisible and the character's body doesn't show right. I was hoping to edit the .mset files to make the meshes completely invisible like Mharius did with armor, but again, I don't know which .mset files correspond to pants and shirts.

Patches

Potential Patron
Thanks for the files! However, by just changing the textures, the meshes are still there. So the shirts and pants are blank but not completely invisible and the character's body doesn't show right. I was hoping to edit the .mset files to make the meshes completely invisible like Mharius did with armor, but again, I don't know which .mset files correspond to pants and shirts.

I know what you mean, sadly that's out my realm of knowledge on this subject. I wish I could help more.

- - - Updated - - -

Some helpful links:
This one provides a download link to Wtex2dds. This program converts cryptic's .wtex files to .dds and then back again.
Part one of this one informs you how to extract cryptic's .hogg archives to get access to files.

Hope this helps someone.

Mharius

Content Creator
Thanks to patches findings, I updated the mod to full Barbie Nudity.

Pants/Shirts are indeed mostly just painted on top of the models.
Texture replacing is the way to go there.
But the normal/spectral/... maps are not replaced, so the look will not be as good as possible.
This can only be changed when texture editing works correctly and someone creates a real nude texture.

Just for information, my mset files actually only make the game not find the model its looking for, no real replacing going on. That would take a bit more work for each item to be replaced.

Patches

Potential Patron
Just some other stuff I got working last night, I was able to swap the upper and lower body textures with other skin textures in the game. I made the female skin zombified. I may have gotten too carried away there, but at least the Tiefling looked pretty cool.

Also, I found the file for those black foot wrapping for when you don't have shoes on, in the directory Skinfeet, it's a file called 'F_Feet_Wraps_Orig_01_C.wtex.' Just take a copy of the same file from the previous modifications, rename it and place it in a folder named Skinfeet in your \Localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars folder. This removes the foot wrappings, but I'm certain it affects other foot armors in the game. As in, my low level clerics boots wouldn't appear.

Edit* Your character does have toes. They're drawn on, but they're there.

- - - Updated - - -

Some other stuff: The female proportion sliders (breast size, chest depth, etc...) are found in the data.hogg under 'data\animation_library\Nw_Female_02\Scale.' I don't know anything about the files themselves, but they're extension .atrk. If anyone knows how to edit them, replacing the slider settings might be as simple as creating a 'animation_library\Nw_Female_02\Scale' directory similar to the texture_library in the localdata directory of the game directory.

- - - Updated - - -

Searching around the internet, it seems the .mset and .atrk files are unable to be or are difficult to mod.
Because the file architecture used in cryptic's STO is so similar to NW, I attempted to apply the STO mods that exist.
What I learned: Don't use STO's animation mods; they crash the game upon trying to render anything that the mod animates (e.g. boobs). STO's body textures can apply to NW, it just doesn't look like anything in game. STO's breast slider mod changes... something. It makes all races the same size and proportion (even dwarf and halfling) and disables any of the actions the sliders during character creation perform. My guess is it just gives every female the same size and proportions of the female in STO.

Mharius

Content Creator
@Sliders
Well the foundry offers way more body sliders and also each slider has a stronger min/max magnitude.
So animation and model support for that already is in the game.
It should be possible to get those working for normal characters.

Sadly though Im kinda bored of the game already, not sure if I care to spend more time trying to mod it further.

Password42

Content Creator
The latest versions of the Cryptic tools allow Neverwinter modding. For example, try downloading and extracting this into your [..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\bin] folder... ;)

I'm leaving for the weekend, but I'll be working on more Neverwinter mods soon after I get back.

Attachments

Breast Jiggle.zip
1 KB · Views: 353

Patches

Potential Patron
Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events. I'll be checking these out. Thanks, Password

Edit* Checked out the breast jiggle, it works.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel really silly, I wish I had found Password's tutorial earlier.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
The latest versions of the Cryptic tools allow Neverwinter modding. For example, try downloading and extracting this into your [..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\bin] folder... ;)

I'm leaving for the weekend, but I'll be working on more Neverwinter mods soon after I get back.

Wait does that mean you can reskin the toons too? Will actual nudity be available? Cool if so! I looked for these tools you was talking about and I couldn't find them. Where are they?

KONRAD

Potential Patron

I just tried this out, and it is indeed awesome-Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.