[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

K

keeblerelf

mhh weird still works here XD

Prolly cuz yer still logged in.
I'll get some time and I can teach everyone how to make an account. It's fast, it's free, and it lets you look up Source files on places like Danbooru. (If you're not logged in, linking to an adult-image page bumps you to the site's front page and not the author's.)

R

ranarick

if you want more art check these :D (carefull lots of "gore")

12538399_p0.jpg

12538399_p1.jpg

12538399_p2.jpg

12538399_p3.jpg

12538399_p4.jpg

12538399_p5.jpg

12538399_p6.jpg

12538399_p7.jpg

12538399_p8.jpg

R

ranarick

btw maker just made a post on his twitter saying 交尾一種完成 wich if i got it right means , almost completed with work , but google translate says : Mating type of completion XD

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
The file I got was broken, so I'm going to try downloading again, but now it's downloading incredibly slow.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Weird, it downloaded just fine for me. Too bad I hated this update, this dog is all about direct rape, nothing more (and yes, I do realise that is good news for most).

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, the second download worked fine.

And I agree Mardion, this update feels very underwhelming. I wanted to see if there was a gameover "cutscene" and had a very difficult time actually killing her. Not to mention it is tough as hell to get out of the rape locks. Have to mash 6 keys at once off of two hands.

And on top of that, whereas I usually end up wanting to play the level for the sake of the level, I don't with this one. Too bad. And it took so long too, I hope this isn't a sign that he is losing interest.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I wasn't really looking forward to the dog update but I think a lot of others were. Hopefully the next baddie is something all of us can enjoy :3

heartslove

Potential Patron
I'm not 100% sure what it does, but when you put on the goggles, everything turns blue and the dogs glow red. Might help.

Edit: Knocking down the dogs allows you to do more damage to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
i hate the repeated rape. I can't get out of it at all :(

Just out of curiosity how many different rape moves do the dogs have? Like the zombies have 2, the flies have 4 different ones, the larva have 2. So far I have found 2 different ones on the dogs.

Personally I hope the dogs get more normal attacks they seem to rape more than they attack. Their lounge attack is ok, but most of the time if you try to block it they just do a rape grab on you anyway after 1 or 2 attacks and this is unblockable. Once 1 or 2 of them get a grab on you I can't even escape anymore :S

Someone mentioned a game over screen, that's still coming he always brings the stage out first then fine tunes it and then lastly he brings out the game over scene.

Mardion

Potential Patron
In both of these moves, the dog brings you down. I'm hoping that as the dogs are updated, those two will be their "down" moves, and they will receive a biting grab for when you're standing. I'm pretty sure they will make it easier to escape from them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.