[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
A lot of games do that though, so it should be okay. I can't come up with any other voices we could use.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like it. Translation of the page confirms it.

According to translation it says:
Tentacles that you do that insects, there are many things I want, I'll keep holding down first base.
I base bestiality dog.

However, these animals make a motion is difficult.
I also run a site that describes how a dog can not serve well reproduced.
The imaginary creatures who do not exist at all, it might be easier to move freely like minutes.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I hope the dog will have more biting moves than raping ones... but it may be just me :-P

As for the July 1 edition which I just played, I can only say the flies/maggots update ROCKED! I thought the maggots' "impregnation" would work exactly like the flies' so I let all the maggots inside her at once. Little did I know that, unlike the flies, the "impregnations" didn't cancel each other out, so at some point four flies exited her belly one after the other. Just imagine how painful that must have been!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I hope the dog will have more biting moves than raping ones... but it may be just me :-P

Considering most of the content made by this person is sexual ryona content, I think we can expect the dog to have one attack move (a bite I would presume?) and multiple sexual attack moves :P

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I made a custom sound pack for NanoCrisis tonight. I ripped sounds out of Aeon Flux and ended up using Aeon and Una's voices because I ran out of sounds to use with just one. I'll probably update this at a later time, possibly with sounds from another favorite ryona game, to make it more consistent. Just extract the zip into the base NanoCrisis folder and overwrite the existing files.

Attachments

voice.zip
345.7 KB · Views: 641

lordmou

Potential Patron
any idea of what the new update was about?
I bought the book.
With Crisp and try Bukkake up with the previous image.
I also could use the picture if it does well when the game is over.
こういう素材集がどんどん出てきてくれると本当に助かります。 Really helpful and will come out more and more a collection of such material.
次回作にも期待です。 I also hope his next.

july 30

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
any idea of what the new update was about?
I bought the book.
With Crisp and try Bukkake up with the previous image.
I also could use the picture if it does well when the game is over.
こういう素材集がどんどん出てきてくれると本当に助かります。 Really helpful and will come out more and more a collection of such material.
次回作にも期待です。 I also hope his next.

july 30

As far as i've understood, its not an update, tried to downloade nano crisis, no new things added. He bought what i believe was bukkake effects of DLsite, and simply though about addding bukkakke to his pics :D

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I made a custom sound pack for NanoCrisis tonight. I ripped sounds out of Aeon Flux and ended up using Aeon and Una's voices because I ran out of sounds to use with just one. I'll probably update this at a later time, possibly with sounds from another favorite ryona game, to make it more consistent. Just extract the zip into the base NanoCrisis folder and overwrite the existing files.

Voices make all the difference. Well done! I have a question though, what do the glasses do?

R

ranarick

man this update is going to be a bit more i think than just the dogs XD cus its been more than a month now since last release so looking forward to the next

D

darkheros

I felt sorry pearls of a cheat mode but I would like to know which codes unlock levels, because they are not very good at this game and can you please write them. (made in Italy)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
F12 activates the cheat mode, you'll have infinite health, but afaik not endurance, so you might still be raped locked in the end.
You can also repeat the same level over and over again, gain money and levels so you can buy better gear (move right or left when you're in the screen to select your next mission).

I've attached my savegames; you need to move them in the 'save' folder of NonoCrisis and change the file's names from "save1_1.txt" and "save1_2.txt" to "save1_1" "save1_2". I enjoyed actually playing the game, so I've a lot of money and you can easily buy the best equipment.

Attachments

save1_1.txt
99 bytes · Views: 328

save1_2.txt
303 bytes · Views: 358

R

ranarick

9329802.png

found that on this link http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=509247

R

ranarick

i can't read japanese XD but i geus its a thumpnail host , only thing is if you login you can get fullscreen versions , but theres a work a round for that :P in firefox view the thumpnail , then remove the _s at the file name and tada you get the fullsize one

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
i can't read japanese XD but i geus its a thumpnail host , only thing is if you login you can get fullscreen versions , but theres a work a round for that :P in firefox view the thumpnail , then remove the _s at the file name and tada you get the fullsize one
Seems like this is fixed already, I always get "403 - Forbidden" when I try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.