[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Two games by the same creator. I'm not sure what his name is but the common name with all his websites has been "inufactory". He has discontinued EryonaAction but is continuing with NanoCrisis.

Update: 01/19/2011

Just found where the author of these two games posts them:
΢Factory"WŽ¦Âê
Download both files and extract them to the same folder.

Default keys:
Arrow keys to move
Q = Menu
E = Pause
D = Goggles (not sure what this does)
S = Toggle run/walk
Z = Attack (fire gun if holding X, kick otherwise)
X = Hold to aim
F = Move camera back
C = Jump
Down+Jump=Backwards hop

Main Stage 1: Kill 30 Zombies
Main Stage 2: Kill 50 Testers
Main Stage 3: Kill 50 Dogs

Extra Stage 1: Kill 100 Giant Flies

Saved games can be copied over from older versions.

These links are outdated and don't contain his newer releases but I'm keeping them here for archiving and what not
403 Error - FC2.com:
¸¤Factory
?Factory???????

EryonaAction (requires AppLocale)
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FIK7FMJ
http://loda.jp/inufactry/?id=1
14838867072906989045.jpg

Nano Crisis
Code:
Link to download game on creator's site
86984365792223873645.jpg

Last edited:
C

constantcramps

Anyone else having trouble with EryonaAction on Vista? It doesn't seem to want to work for me. Vista doesn't need AppLocale, does it?

C

constantcramps

They look like Japanese characters. And the problem isn't Applocale, apparently. Whenever I click the application, it just says "Error: cannot read game file."

I hate Vista. -_-

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
He brought back those giant blue dudes :\ I was hoping for something new. Oh well, at least it's an update.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
I really like this game. It's way much better than EryonaAction.
Does anybody know what is the pink bar for? (3rd bar from top).
Seems that everytime the zombie or tester grab & f**k her, the pink bar level increase.
By the way, just wanna thank d£t for all the link you share with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Does someone knows what the sunglass toggle does? Or is it currently without fuction?
If you press Down and Jump your character does a fast jump backwards, that move is very helpful to keep distance to your enemies or to simply jump right through one unharmed. Has anyone else found out another special move?

Keybinds can be changed in the config if anyone hasn't noticed yet.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Does someone knows what the sunglass toggle does? Or is it currently without fuction?
If you press Down and Jump your character does a fast jump backwards, that move is very helpful to keep distance to your enemies or to simply jump right through one unharmed. Has anyone else found out another special move?
Thanks for the tips on the 'fast jump' move although i haven't try it out yet.
Anyway, i think the sunglass toggle is just part of the game creator's experiment. Who knows maybe he wanna replace the sunglass to 'torn costume' mode. (I wish this is true).

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
you can also press Q to see your statistics. the pink bar measures how close the character is to an orgasm. orgasms are tracked in the statistics. there are some interesting statistics that do not seem to be used, yet, including anal rape, impregnation, and births.

someone mentioned a 'game over' screen. how does one get a game over? when my blue and red bar run out, the game doesn't end. my character can only crawl around (not fast enough to escape the zombies). as far as i can tell, once that happens, the character just gets raped over and over again forever.

noice1

Potential Patron
I couldn't get a game over either, but I didn't wait forever. After a few orgasms I figured that was it, and the game was still under construction.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think if you press E when you're down and have no health, it'll give you the option to give up and go to a little game over scene.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
you can also press Q to see your statistics. the pink bar measures how close the character is to an orgasm. orgasms are tracked in the statistics. there are some interesting statistics that do not seem to be used, yet, including anal rape, impregnation, and births.

someone mentioned a 'game over' screen. how does one get a game over? when my blue and red bar run out, the game doesn't end. my character can only crawl around (not fast enough to escape the zombies). as far as i can tell, once that happens, the character just gets raped over and over again forever.
impregnation & births ?!! what the heck?!
Anyway, once the character run out of health, press the 'ok' button (customizable at the control setting menu) & it'll ask you'll to give up or not. once you choose to give up, it'll take you to the title screen.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Errrr, is there a way to save the game in NanoCrisis? I'm at the stage select now, can't find any button nor menu where I could make a savegame.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Simply pressing the keys for Left/Right scrolls through the different menus, or you could move down to the options Next/Previous to switch through the menus as well.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Could someone post a video of the game? I downloaded it recently but because of my computer, I think it goes slower than normal. I just want to see if that's true.

A

ace5903

they are putting in a new enimy but have not gotten the codeing done yet as far as a vid i'm not sure how to do that sorry

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Could someone post a video of the game? I downloaded it recently but because of my computer, I think it goes slower than normal. I just want to see if that's true.

Just FYI, I had to disable my joystick port to make it run at a normal speed.
-DirtyC101

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Game was updated today to add another stage with some giant flies. I guess you have to kill 100 of them to beat the stage. I only managed to kill 8 before dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.