[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (3 Viewers)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
alright then here is the link to the forum and ill add one for the file as well. i dont know what hyperlink means, its not often i post a link but i always just copy/paste it.

the site: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/index.php

the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J1T0C7K0
mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?bd57aixkihghayn

full credit to the people who made the translation and then generously shared.

Can you give us a link to the voice patch, too?

...and most of the game isn't translated yet. It's just the ingame stuff, and the intro from what I've seen.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster

...and most of the game isn't translated yet. It's just the ingame stuff, and the intro from what I've seen.

A lot of it is actually

There are only two things I've found so far that AREN'T translated, the rest is!

All the in-game text while being attacked is translated.
Most all the dialogues are translated with the exception of 2 dialogues, namely the opening one and one a bit further on I also found wasn't translated. The rest however is fully translated into English!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, I only played the first level of it. My mistake.

Yeah I thought you did :P

I had the same feeling as you when I first started the translated version... I was like hey! The opening dialogue is still in Japanese, I guess they didn't finish much and then I kept playing and was like oh... I guess they almost finished all the translations except the opening dialogue lol

M

MyOwnEcho

Actually, I think I read somewhere that they couldn't find the file or subsection of file that involved the opening screen.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone else having trouble changing settings? Everytime I do the game locks up and makes a very annoying buzzing sound.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone else having trouble changing settings? Everytime I do the game locks up and makes a very annoying buzzing sound.

Yes, had that too! It's something that they did wrong with the file, just go to the settings file in the folder, right click, select properties and uncheck read only!

Voila, fixed!

N

Nohtyp

i lost my link to the voice patch sorry, i think its somewhere in the ULMF thread.

C

Callonia

OH yes, that reminds me, I was gonna mention this but totally forgot.

The maker of nanocrisis added in an secret surprise for the ones who like his game.

Open ur Nanocrisis folder and go to sprite - GO - and u'll enjoy five pictures. They involve the girl with Testers and Bugs and zombies.

N

Nohtyp

actually those are the game over pictures. if you lose all your health and hit the pause button you will get asked if you want to give up. click yes and you get the game over pic that goes with them and some text.

A

ace5903

has anyone found any new info out on this game i feels like i've been waiting forever for something and no news plz let me know if anyone has any info

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
If you get defeated by Hands (Including the floor hands ands the painting hands) you get a new gameover screen which isn't that good to be honest.

The other thing is the second boss rapes you, or she summons a child of hers i'd guess to come and rape you. No offence to the dev, but not the best update ever...

wrong thread mate, this is nanocrisis lol... not unholy sanctuary... :P

As for when nanocrisis gets an update in his most recent blog post he said it would still be a while. As in a whole more month or something!

A

ace5903

thx i was really hopeing for an update this is a really good game and would like to see maby another enimy added or ever a preg part added to the dogs so plz if anyone hears anything plz be sure to post

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
thx i was really hopeing for an update this is a really good game and would like to see maby another enimy added or ever a preg part added to the dogs so plz if anyone hears anything plz be sure to post

don't worry I check his site quite often and I see some others here check his site even more often than me. As soon as we notice an update we will be sure to post it here! :)

I really love Nanocrisis, it's my favourite game out there :)

A

ace5903

Sorry for a lengthy leave.
If we make a sort of game we'd meet.
Rooted in a lazy, has not been able to reply at all, comments are views will all read.
I just updated December tough but I think you'll peek at your pleasure when you do not expect much

brought to u from the dev site i hope that means he is going to update in dec. sorry for anyone who seen the post before i edited it i was in a hurry and did not think it would post that way but this is the translated version off the dev site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.