[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

A

aliasanonymous

I don't suppose anyone knows of a translation for the text in the plot and game-over sequences, or is capable of translating them? I'm really curious about what's being said. There's also text during the levels themselves, but they're not nearly as intriguing as the "cutscenes," especially the game-overs. (I mean, what is the tester-lady saying during the level 2 game-over? "Nah, I think I'll just leave you there and watch?")

noice1

Potential Patron
I was going to post up about the update, but I failed to make it past the second level and was consequently left dejected and forgot.. :TT TT:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Haha, yeah it took me two tries and I still cut it pretty close. One more hit and I was done. I don't know the author expects you to be able shoot 100 of those flies.

A

aliasanonymous

It's a shotgun level. I found that, with a tier 2 suit and a tier 2 shotgun, I took the flies out pretty handily.

Spray upwards to knock the flies down, then aim downwards at where they land to finish them off. It can get annoying when 13 flies buzz you at once and you get pushed so that the downed flies are out of downward-spray range, but they seemed to do that in waves with light activity in between. It was during this light activity that I got most of my kills, and during the waves I just concentrated on avoiding grapples.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Just played the game. Like what aliasanonymous said, shotgun is the best option to kill the flies.
I managed to kill 42 flies. There's just too many of them!!!!

chromo1418

Potential Patron
You need the Shotgun Type C2 and the last possible Defense Suit. Then it is possible to win. But for both you need Hunter rank 3 and about 50k money. So good luck with hunting.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I had no problem with the Power c gun and Defence B suit. I also beat it much faster with the Shotgun. I think the key is to go with a defensive suit to give you staying power and just spray everything with bullets.

_matt

Potential Patron
gonna be a while right?..btw can we use the current save game for the future update?or old version save game for the current one?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I copied my save game folder from the previous version and it seemed to work fine.

C

Chemical-Attraction

Hah, I can't seem to download any of these games.

I think my computer hates me.

lordmou

Potential Patron
Im also having a problem with the game it starts and I can hear the music but it goes to a blank screen I dont know what to do

lordmou

Potential Patron
Ah thank you very much
Its a very fun game but how do you get past the second stage I did beat it and the extra mission but I cant get stage 3?

Any hints
Thank you

_matt

Potential Patron
play level 1 until you get hunter level 2..then you should have enough money to buy type b weapon...

lordmou

Potential Patron
It has been updated but his ussual method of dling is down use the site provieded the code is "nano" and also rember to type in the code given to you on the right hand side

_matt

Potential Patron
It has been updated but his ussual method of dling is down use the site provieded the code is "nano" and also rember to type in the code given to you on the right hand side

alternative download site...
Code:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/O/so/123820.zip

from what i know....flies can rape while you are down,front and back..and not forgetting the egg laying>_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.