[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Ahh that sucks. I was tempted to download it at work, but thought better not to risk it. @_@

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Has there been any real development since the update that had Bonus Stage 1 in?

In fairness i found the game rather fun, just the damn flies kept raping me -.-"

Swings and roundabouts really...

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I just noticed in the folder there are .wav files in a folder named "Voice." However when I try to play them it just tells me there was an error. Is there voice in this game? And can anyone else get those files to work?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I was playing it last night but I don't recall hearing anything from the girl. I think those are there as markers to put your own sounds in if you want to.

_matt

Potential Patron
anyone ever notice there is a cheat mode? press f12 and some text( i think cheat mode ON) appear...your red bar wont go down but the blue bar can still go down..and yeah..you're invincible but still can be rape

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
anyone ever notice there is a cheat mode? press f12 and some text( i think cheat mode ON) appear...your red bar wont go down but the blue bar can still go down..and yeah..you're invincible but still can be rape
How on earth did you manage to find that out? Haha.. Anyway, thanks for the info ;)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
anal birth is also added now... after a fly rapes you and cums in you, that plants an egg which over time will hatch a couple of maggots ;)

there is also an auto zoom function you can enable in settings ;)

_matt

Potential Patron
Has anyone can Save the NanoCrisis =)

if you asking about how to save..you can only save the game on stage select menu..after you've completed the first stage of course..or if you are asking about save game file...just use the cheat to get through the stages...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Game was updated 07/01

All I can get from the poorly translated blog post was that the fly stage is now "complete". I'm not really sure what that means but I guess we'll find out.

Maxmizer

Potential Patron
If you do the zombie mission for a few times than the operater will tell the heroine about the stage with big flies.
Now those maggots from flies cum in heroine's ass will try to enter her womb and later grow into fly.
And if you lose all your health in that stage now you'll get bad ending.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
If you do the zombie mission for a few times than the operater will tell the heroine about the stage with big flies.
Now those maggots from flies cum in heroine's ass will try to enter her womb and later grow into fly.
And if you lose all your health in that stage now you'll get bad ending.

Basically you have to do the first mission once then the second and then the first again to get the fly stage

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I wonder what voices we should put in there. Maybe Blank Blood, or maybe something else?

That's actually the one that I had originally tried, however as it pulls out the voices at random, you sometimes get 3-4 of the same one in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.