[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (3 Viewers)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I don't have much trouble getting out of the rape locks, maybe you guys haven't upgraded your equipment? (you have to press "Left" and "Right" alternately to get out off them)
You can now jump higher by keep pressing jump and you can even control your character while mid-air; that way it's possible to jump over the attacks of the dogs.

A easy way to beat the dog level is to go to the edge of the map and shot out of the map, and if a dog attacks from behind turn around quickly and shot him down; the key is not to become to eager to kill a particular dog, but always turning around to not be surprised from an attack in the back. If no dogs are coming anymore run into the map and pull as many dogs as you thing you can handle and go back to the edge. Repeat it until you have finished the stage.
A more complex way is to run around shooting straight ahead and down and keep the key for "look behind you" pressed down. That way you'll see when a dog attacks from behind and you can react in time.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I don't have much trouble getting out of the rape locks, maybe you guys haven't upgraded your equipment? (you have to press "Left" and "Right" alternately to get out off them)

That's weird. I am fully equipped and even have the Rank 3 Defense armor on, but it's still completely impossible to get out of the locks, the metre only goes up a little bit by each stroke and is depleted almost instantaneously.

A easy way to beat the dog level is to go to the edge of the map and shot out of the map, and if a dog attacks from behind turn around quickly and shot him down; the key is not to become to eager to kill a particular dog, but always turning around to not be surprised from an attack in the back. If no dogs are coming anymore run into the map and pull as many dogs as you thing you can handle and go back to the edge. Repeat it until you have finished the stage.
A more complex way is to run around shooting straight ahead and down and keep the key for "look behind you" pressed down. That way you'll see when a dog attacks from behind and you can react in time.

The thing is that the dogs jump from almost a whole screen away and their animation is very fast so it's too hard to react to them in time.

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
While getting out of most dog's rape locks seems impossible to me, there is one exclusion. The very first rape lock of a dog is also the weakest. Do some button mashing and you will escape.

Every rape of a dog begins with this weak lock, so wait for it and try to get free.
You may try using gamepad and configured JoyToKey software or something similar to do button mashing for you if everything else fails. However, it is not necessary. Dogs can be beaten without it.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, what works for me is mashing the left, down, right keys on my right hand while at the same time mashing the z, x, and c keys with the left in between locks (as the dog is...ahem, entering).

noice1

Potential Patron
Guess I will wait for the site to not be so busy, getting a 503 error.

EDIT: Found a link.

http://inufactory.blog111.fc2.com/

When you get to the screen with two fields, use the password nano and type in the captcha numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

_matt

Potential Patron
or use cheat..it seem he added new cheat...before this pressing f12 cheat mode on makes your red hp full. Now after cheat mode on if you press f11 your blue bar will be full
happy cheating>__<

C

Callonia

F12 activates the cheat mode, you'll have infinite health, but afaik not endurance, so you might still be raped locked in the end.
You can also repeat the same level over and over again, gain money and levels so you can buy better gear (move right or left when you're in the screen to select your next mission).

I've attached my savegames; you need to move them in the 'save' folder of NonoCrisis and change the file's names from "save1_1.txt" and "save1_2.txt" to "save1_1" "save1_2". I enjoyed actually playing the game, so I've a lot of money and you can easily buy the best equipment.

Ok, how do I even force my computer to accept me changing that text file to simply being a file? -.-

Using a vista OS here. It's currently recgonized as object name .txt at the end. save1_1.txt etc how do i delete that .txt part. ><

_matt

Potential Patron
Ok, how do I even force my computer to accept me changing that text file to simply being a file? -.-

Using a vista OS here. It's currently recgonized as object name .txt at the end. save1_1.txt etc how do i delete that .txt part. ><

am using win7 shud be the same...go to organize tab on the top left..choose folder and search option..then click on view tab..uncheck hide for known file extension>_<

Attachments

• 1111111111111111111111111.png
    1111111111111111111111111.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 216

noice1

Potential Patron
Hiding the file extension will not change the file type. Once you create a file, you can right-click on it and choose Rename. To make it just a blank "file" type (no extension) simply delete the extension and press enter, then confirm the dialog box. You will now just have a "file".

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
He's updated his blog with some interesting pictures. Looks like the heroine can get pregnant now. Or perhaps they are just pictures for the sake of pictures.

L

lalala

hi i'm trying to start e ryonaaction but i can't... when i had windows xp it runned very well but now with windows 7 no . does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Mardion

Potential Patron
hi i'm trying to start e ryonaaction but i can't... when i had windows xp it runned very well but now with windows 7 no . does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

It's not like you actually told us what the actual problem is :p Please check the sticky Common Issues thread, you'll probably find your solution if you try everything that is there (including a special Windows 7 mention).

N

Nohtyp

That's weird. I am fully equipped and even have the Rank 3 Defense armor on, but it's still completely impossible to get out of the locks, the metre only goes up a little bit by each stroke and is depleted almost instantaneously..

you need the power armor rank three to escape easily after the first knotting. also, the blue bar under your health bar is your resist bar, it goes down as you take damage or are raped but even if it is fully depleted you can still escape the knotting with the power armor. first post btw, hope its helpful.

M

MyOwnEcho

He's updated his blog with some interesting pictures. Looks like the heroine can get pregnant now. Or perhaps they are just pictures for the sake of pictures.

Unfortunately, his latest blog update says he's pushing updates to next month. Something about he's either too lazy or the process is taking too long for anything new to come out in October.

N

Nohtyp

over at the line marvel forum they made a 98% translated version and they have a sound patch that adds voice. both are very nice so i just thought i would share the news and if its allowed or needed i can post a link. not sure how you guys are on linking to other forums, some i visit dont allow it.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Um... the link should be fine. As a general rule don't hyperlink to an official site, just type the link without the hyperlink so you would have to copy and paste it into the address bar instead. Random forums should be okay though.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Hyperlink: You can click on the text with the mouse and the new page opens automatically.
Link: You have to select the adresse, copy and paste it into the adresse bar of your browser.
At least afaik.

You can use [ code ] [ /code ] (without the blanks) or change "http" into "http" to make the link not clickable; normal links are prefered because then it cannot be tracked down that you've come from here.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
It's fine to hyperlink to the websites he posted. Pretty sure ULMF have no beef with us and MU and Mediafire are public sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.