My first dialogue: female sexual education (1 Viewer)

MunkeeBiznizz

Potential Patron
I was a long time lurker until I finally got an account today. So I decided to try and make you guys happy.

I got addicted to SDT and always was looking for someone with this dialogue. It's a dialogue which involves a man pretending to be a teacher to teach them sex ed. He teaches them that blowjobs are sex instead of what's actually going on. Don't worry, this isn't supposed to involve children so that means the girl can not look like a child. I'm trying to demote underage sex. >:(

For this dialogue, try and make the girl look like a school-girl as much as possible.

Please tell me how I did :)

Attachments

sex ed.txt
5.2 KB · Views: 3,110

cwking420

Potential Patron
It's pretty good for a first attempt. Original idea and good writting. On the other hand it is a bit simple. I'm sure you will improve as you work on more dialogues.

P.S.:I have a suggestion for your next project. How about an advanced class where the girls learn how to do some of the work themselfs(held:false). This will give you practice using commands to switch between held true/false.

SeekingOralGirl

Potential Patron
No bad. It is a little awkward that the coughing and gagging interrupts your dialog since it is supposed to come from the instructor, however. If you reworked it a little, and ask people to dress the girl as the teacher, it would work very well as an instructional demonstration for her class.

Kyro

Potential Patron
MunkeeBiznizz said:
Don't worry, this isn't supposed to involve children so that means the girl can not look like a child. I'm trying to demote underage sex. >:(

Implying that you can even make them look like a child. It's in anime style so you cant say they look like a child or underage... Plus even the smallest body it is still not really that small and if you give her small breasts then she's just a loli and loli are not children lol. >.>

But the most important fact is: it just non-realistically drawn pixels, get over it. lol.

Synonymous

Content Creator
tumblr_mavyn0XFcv1rxz6a2o1_400.gif

MunkeeBiznizz

Potential Patron
It's a good dialogue for a first run. I don't see a huge atrocity of the English language, so that's a plus. The only thing that I would suggest is that because this dialogue is to be spoken by the male instructor (Hence: The HIM) after all of your lines you are going to want to add

Code: [Select]
{"style":"Him"}

Because what you're saying in your dialogue is that all of your lines are supposed to be spoken by the Him, but really they are scripted for Her to say. And she can't really say much of anything while she has a dick in her mouth.

thanks for that info. i did what you said and tried it out. it fixed it to exactly how i wanted it. i attached the new file to this reply.

p.s. i hope i posted this right.

Attachments

sex ed.txt
6.4 KB · Views: 387

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.