Mike's various dialogues (Updated Feb 19 - threesome and naughty bride) (1 Viewer)

mike

Casual Client
Last Update (Feb 19) : New dialogue to use with the missionary mod (threesome) + Naughty bride now available for stepfather and stepbrother along with more mood changes.
I've tested it quickly so if you find errors please report.

_ The naughty bride (requires you to set a custom name) :

The scene takes place during a wedding. The bride has a relationship with her sterpfather or stepbrother and feels the need of his cock right after the church ceremony. This was inspired by Combox's Forbidden schoolgirl. The lines are a bit longer than on the other files.

intro:"Mr *YOU*, how did you manage to convince me to suck your member on my wedding day ?"
intro:"You know, while I was kissing your son at the church, I was imagining how your cock would feel in my mouth...I'm such a bad wife."
intro:"Even though I've been married for only a few hours, I am already sucking the cock of another man."
intro:"Today I married a wonderful man and this is the best day of my life...still I'm hiding there with my stepfather ready to fuck my mouth, what's wrong with me ?"

general:"[LOOK_UP]Mr *YOU*, should I call you Daddy now ? Wouldn't it make the situation even more wrong ?"
general:"The last time we did this was when your son had a business trip. Although it was just a few weeks ago I feel like it's been forever."
general:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]You were definitly right when you said there was a huge thing your son didn't inherit from you Mr *YOU*."
general:"We shouldn't stay here too long Mr *YOU*. This is my wedding after all someone will be looking for me at some point."
general:"Please don't be too rough Mr *YOU*, we have to be extra careful today...there are so many people behind this door."
general:"I hope I will be able to keep quiet. Do you imagine if someone discovered the bride with her step...[SHOCK]no I don't want to think about that."
general:"I am such a bad wife cheating on my husband the very day of our wedding...[LOOK_UP]why is your cock so delicious Mr *YOU* ?"
general:"Since I saw you this morning at the wedding I could only think about your cock Mr *YOU*...[AHEGAO_MOOD]I guess I'm addicted to it."
general:"It reminds me the time when you were fucking me while I was on the phone with your son, [HAPPY_MOOD]I told him I was running at the same time."
general:"I used to be an innocent girl before I met you Mr *YOU*. Look what you made of me. I'm so depraved."

resistance:"Your son's cock is much smaller so my throat narrowed. Give it a minute and it will be fully open for your monster Mr *YOU*."
resistance:"Every time I'm surprised how big your cock is Mr *YOU*. Do you think I will ever get used to it ?."
resistance:"Wait, I'm not sure I want to do it anymore...I mean...It's my wedding...But your cock...I want it so much."
resistance:"[SHOCK]I think I heard someone walking behind the door ! What should we do ? I don't want to be seen sucking my stepfather's cock."
resistance:"[LOOK_UP][NORMAL_MOOD]It must be the last time we do this. I am a married woman now and I don't want to hide anything more from my husband...from your son."
resistance:"While I can still think straight I must remind you to cum in my mouth. It will be much more difficult to hide what we did otherwise."
resistance:"[LOOK_UP][NORMAL_MOOD]Mr *YOU*, I don't think you should fuck my throat today. We should stick with a simple blowjob or we might be discovered."

cough:"-kaff! "
cough:"-koff! "
cough:"-cough! "
cough:"-ahhk! "
cough:"-ugh! "
cough:"-ghk! "
cough:"-ghhk! "
cough:"-kof! "
cough:"-kaf! "
cough:"-hack !"

interrupt:"-mphh!"
interrupt:"-mph!"
interrupt:"-!"
interrupt:"-ghmph!"
interrupt:"-mmbh!"
interrupt:"-nngh!"
interrupt:"-mmn!"
interrupt:"-ghch!"
interrupt:"-mmb!"
interrupt:"-mnh!"
interrupt:"-ng!"

first_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I thought we agreed for a simple blowjob today ! As much as I want it we must be careful or something terrible might happen."
first_throat:"You are always so horny Mr *YOU*, even the day of your son's wedding you still want to fuck his wife's throat deep."
first_throat:"[COUGH]Please don't go further, you already made me gag Mr *YOU* and if I cry my makeup will be ruined."
first_throat:"[COUGH]Wait ! I still have to tell my speech. If you push it further I won't be able to speak normally."
first_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Look what you are trying to do to your stepdaughter on her wedding day. Aren't you ashamed Mr *YOU*?"
first_throat:"[COUGH]If you go on I will drool for sure and ruin my wedding dress ! We don't want that Mr *YOU*,[BLINK] do we ?"

first_dt:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]AHH IT FEEL...[SHOCK](whisper) No way I spoke so loud ! Do you think someone heard me ? This is terrible ! We should stop."
first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I was secretly hoping you would go so deep Mr *YOU*. It turns me on so much when I have all your cock in my mouth !"
first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]How is it Mr *YOU* to fuck a brand new wife's throat which happens to be your son's ?"
first_dt:"[SHOCK]I'm always amazed I can take all of your huge member in my mouth. At least it hurts less than when you fuck my ass.[BLINK]"
first_dt:"Your son never goes that far into my throat...I'm so disappointed each time I blow him."
first_dt:"It hurts but at the same time it feels really good. [LOOK_UP]Do you think I am a masochist Mr *YOU* ?"
first_dt:"If my parents saw me right now they would be so ashamed.[SHOCK] But thinking it's still possible makes me really wet."

pull_off:"[COUGH]I can't breathe while you are so deep in my mouth Mr *YOU*. Please give me a second."
pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD]That's not a way to treat a lady on her wedding day you know Mr *YOU*. [HAPPY_MOOD]I thought you were a gentleman."
pull_off:"[LOOK_UP]Mr *YOU*...[LOOK_DOWN]I don't know...I feel guilty we should stop doing this. Your son could come in anytime."
pull_off:"[SHOCK]Did you hear ? I swear I heard someone behind the door ! This is getting really dangerous we shouldn't go on."
pull_off:"[LOOK_UP]Your cock is so big Mr *YOU*. It seems even larger than usually. My throat hurts a little."
pull_off:"Now that I think of it I saw you speak to my sister sooner. [SHOCK][ANGRY_MOOD]I hope you don't want her too. You are mine."

held:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]It really turns me on when you force your cock in my mouth. Now my panties are all wet. [LOOK_UP]Are you satisfied ?"
held:"[LOOK_UP][NORMAL_MOOD]Your son is way more gentle with me. He never holds me like that...[LOOK_DOWN]Now that I mention it I wish he would."
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You made me cry Mr *YOU*. If the others see me with red eyes they will ask questions and I'm not sure I can fool them all."
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You shouldn't do this Mr *YOU*. I nearly passed out. [NORMAL_MOOD]What will you tell the others if I faint ?"
held:"[COUGH]Please [COUGH]give me a minute to catch my breath Mr *YOU*. Your cock is so big."
held:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You are so strong Mr *YOU* but you don't have to force me. [HAPPY_MOOD]I'm completely willing to suck the hell out of you."

wake:"[SHOCK]What happened ? All became black for a moment...Did I faint ?"
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Mr *YOU* you promised me you would never make me faint again last time ! You know I don't like it."
wake:"Wh...What...[SHOCK]No way ! How long was I asleep ? The others must definitly be looking for me now."
wake:"Huh[LOOK_UP]...Darling...Is that you ? [SHOCK]No way ! I was with your...[LOOK_UP]Mr *YOU* ! I thought your son found us !"
wake:"I wake up and all I can see is your big fat cock Mr *YOU*. I wish I could always wake up this way."
wake:"Huh...my mouth and throat are sore [TONGUE]. [SHOCK]What did you do to me while I was asleep Mr *YOU* ?"

vigorous:"You are so rough Mr *YOU* even though it's my wedding day.[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP] Does it actually turn you on ?"
vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I love it so much when you are rough I could climax just by having my throat fucked."
vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Knowing your son is on the other side of this door makes you horny Mr *YOU* doesn't it ?"
vigorous:"[COUGH]I...[COUGH]Can't think straight...You were so rough Mr *YOU* I nearly fainted."
vigorous:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You do it so much better than your son. [LOOK_DOWN]He's so gentle I have to play with my pussy not to fall asleep."
vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Go on Mr *YOU*, deep, hard, I am your bitch and I will always be yours even though your son is my husband and I swore to be his."

pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Remember to cum in my mouth Mr *YOU* or someone might find out what we were doing here."
pre_cum:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Please cum down my throat I want to feel your warm and sticky cum slip and reach my stomach."
pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I know you like it but I beg you Mr *YOU* don't cum on my face or we will probably be discovered."
pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I can feel you are ready to throw your hot semen. I can't wait to taste your wonderful cum Mr *YOU*."
pre_cum:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I am really thirsty Mr *YOU*, could you please give me something to drink...something white and thick, that's my favourite."
pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD]This is time for my reward, I'd say I really deserved it don't you think Mr *YOU* ?"

cum_on_face:"[SHOCK]Oh my god Mr *YOU* you came on my face ! We will be discovered for sure now ! [SHOCK]How could you do this ?!"
cum_on_face:"[SHOCK]No way ! I told you to cum in my mouth. Hurry I need something to clean up before it gets stuck on me."
cum_on_face:"[SHOCK]This is a disaster ! I even have some in my hair and on my dress ! Your son will notice this Mr *YOU* !"
cum_on_face:"[SHOCK]Are you trying to ruin my wedding Mr *YOU* ? The smell of your cum is so strong I will never be able to hide it from my husband."
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]The smell is...overwhelming...I can't concentrate on anything else than your cum Mr *YOU*..."
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]If I wasn't so horny I would be mad at you right now. I feel like a whore willing to do anything."
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]What would my husband and parents think if they saw me like this ? I became such a dirty girl."

cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Yes I can feel your warm cum in my mouth. I should hurry and swallow it before I drool and ruin my wedding dress.[SWALLOW]"
cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You came so much Mr *YOU*, fucking your son's wife on his wedding really made you horny after all."
cum_in_mouth:"When your son will kiss me,[HAPPY_MOOD] he will have no idea I had his father's cum in my mouth a few minutes ago."
cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Wow you really spoiled me today there is so much. Thank you Mr *YOU* I'm going to swallow it now.[SWALLOW]"
cum_in_mouth:"[SWALLOW][AHEGAO_MOOD]Mmmmm, your cum is the best Mr *YOU*. Could you please give me some more ? Pretty please ?"
cum_in_mouth:"I'm such a bad girl, speaking while my mouth is full.[SWALLOW] You should punish my dirty mouth again daddy."

cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I've been longing for this since I saw you this morning Mr *YOU*. It feels so good in my throat."
cum_in_throat:"[SHOCK]You came so much my belly rounded a bit. If you do it again someone will think I'm pregnant !"
cum_in_throat:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I won't have to worry about drooling on my dress this way...Haha."
cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]This is too bad I really wanted to feel your cum in my mouth and play with it a little."
cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]You shot your cum so deep in my throat Mr *YOU* ! I want you to do that again. I don't care about my husband anymore."
cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Thank you for feeding me with your cum Mr *YOU*. We should really go back to the main room now."

cum_in_eye:"This can't be happening ! How will I hide it from your son now Mr *YOU* ?"
cum_in_eye:"You came in my eyes Mr *YOU* ! It hurts. And my makeup is probably ruined now."
cum_in_eye:"Not in my eyes !"
cum_in_eye:"Ahhh ! It's in my eyes !"

cum_in_nose:"[SHOCK]Aghh, it's in my nose!"
cum_in_nose:"[COUGH]So [COUGH]much [COUGH]cum."
cum_in_nose:"You should be more careful next time Mr *YOU* you shot some of your cum in my nose.[COUGH]"

swallow:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You know Mr *YOU*, I never swallowed your son's cum...nor did I let him try my ass. [SHOCK]If he knew all the things you do to me..."
swallow:"[SHOCK]You came so much Mr *YOU*. I swallowed it all but I will never be able to eat the tiered cake now."
swallow:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do you have some chewing-gum or some sweets so that I can cover up the smell of your cum ?"
swallow:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I shouldn't say that but I want some more Mr *YOU*. Do you think we have some time for another round ?"
swallow:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]If I could I would only eat your cum Mr *YOU* this is the best thing I have ever tasted in my entire life."
swallow:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Why am I so addicted to your semen this isn't normal. I feel so weak when you don't feed me with it."

drool:"Impossible ![SHOCK] there was so much cum I couldn't keep it all in my mouth."
drool:"[SHOCK]Nooooooo ! It felt on my wedding dress ! This won't go unnoticed ! What can we do ?"
drool:"Oh no...some of it fell on my breasts. I should lick it."

restart:"*FINISHES*"
finish1:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I guess we should have time for at least another round."
finish2:"Okay but just one more. My disappearance might look suspiscious if it lasts too long."
finish3:"Wait Mr *YOU*, we should go back to the ceremony now."
finish4:"We really have to stop now Mr *YOU* or we will be discovered !"
finish5:"[SHOCK]How can you still be so hard ? Is it the wedding dress that turns you on ?"
finish6:"I beg you Mr *YOU* I don't want anyone to find out !"
finish7:"I am exhausted and I must be so dirty your son will find out for sure. Why do you keep up ?"
finish8:"Are you punishing me somehow ?"
finish9:"This was supposed to be the best day of my life."
finishOther:"Do you even notice I'm a human being anymore ?"

Threesome dialogue (A custom name is recommended ; use of reverse cowgirl mod is nearly required) :

For this dialogue to have any sense, you must use it along with the reverse cowgirl mod made by Shigurui (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1893.0).

Basically, it takes into account the fact that there are 2 guys instead of one. The girl is willing and likes it except for some behaviours.

intro:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Okay guys, I hope you're both going to enjoy it."
intro:"It's the first time I take two guys at once so be gentle."
intro:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Two hard men just for me, I feel special."
intro:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Remember, I agreed to this as long as it stays a secret. [ANGRY_MOOD]Don't go and tell everyone !"

general:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I could get used to it."
general:"[HAPPY_MOOD]The more, the merrier...right guys ?"
general:"[NORMAL_MOOD]This is really perverted.[HAPPY_MOOD] I like it."
general:"I'll definitly have to do that again.[HAPPY_MOOD]"
general:"[SHOCK]I can't believe I'm doing a...what you call it already ? Oh yeah, threesome."
general:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I wonder which one of you will come first.[HAPPY_MOOD]"
general:"[LOOK_UP]It's okay you can go on my mouth is ready."
general:"Sucking while being fucked is harder than it looks."
general:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Come on guys, do I have to do everything by myself ? [LOOK_UP][AHEGAO_MOOD]You could fuck my mouth while I concentrate down there."
general:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Hey I want you both so get back in my mouth right now *YOU* !"

resistance:"[NORMAL_MOOD]It's difficult to use my mouth while my hips are moving so much."
resistance:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Mmmmmmm, yeah right there. Keep going."
resistance:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Give me just a second *YOU*...Okay, I'm good now you can keep going."
resistance:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Slow down a bit will you it's not as easy as it seems."
resistance:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You're not thinking about fucking my throat *YOU*...[HAPPY_MOOD]are you ?"
resistance:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]If you want to change positions *YOU* you can go on."
resistance:"[LOOK_UP]I'm not sure I can take it further *YOU*."

first_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Hey this is deep enough *YOU* ! I remember you I have another guy in my pussy!"
first_throat:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Horny bastard, my mouth isn't enough I see."
first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Hey hey, what do you think you're doing exactly here *YOU* ?"
first_throat:"[COUGH][NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You're not planning to go further, right ?"
first_throat:"[COUGH][NORMAL_MOOD]I'm not sure I can take both your cocks so deep."
first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]If you wanna go deeper your friend will have to stop the fucking."

first_dt:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]That felt amazing...having both of you so deep in me...give me more !"
first_dt:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You were not supposed to go that far...[HAPPY_MOOD]so fast !"
first_dt:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Is this some kind of punishment because I didn't want a double penetration ?"
first_dt:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Yes, yessssss, cumminnnng !!!!!."
first_dt:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]It hurts *YOU*...[HAPPY_MOOD]But it feels good too. Do it again."
first_dt:"[COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]First threesome...[COUGH] first deepthroat...[COUGH][HAPPY_MOOD]I wonder what's next."
first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Could you do that again ?"

pull_off:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Hey down there ! Don't touch my asshole !"
pull_off:"[COUGH][LOOK_UP]Sorry *YOU* but I need to catch my breath for a minute."
pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Yesss fuck my pussy harder ! You're going to make me cum."
pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Wait a second *YOU* my mouth hurt a little."
pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I...was loosing conscience...you were both so deep."
pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I want to feel you in my pussy ! Why don't you guys change positions ?"

held:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I nearly fainted *YOU* ! Go easier !"
held:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Stop it ! Are you trying to kill me there ?"
held:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Hey down there tell your friend to stop doing that !"
held:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I need to breathe ! I'm already out of breath with all the fucking !"
held:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]If you want to try my pussy next...[HAPPY_MOOD]you should be more gentle."
held:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]You're both so rough with me...it makes me even more horny."

wake:"[SHOCK]What happened ? All became black for a moment...Did I faint ?"
wake:"[SHOCK]Did you both keep fucking me while I was uncounscious ?"
wake:"[SHOCK]How much time did I loose conscience ?."
wake:"[SHOCK][ANGRY_MOOD]This could be seen as rape you know !"
wake:"[SHOCK]I just had the strangest dream...I was fucked by all kinds of anima...[LOOK_UP]nevermind."
wake:"[SHOCK][LOOK_UP][ANGRY_MOOD]Don't expect to fuck my pussy after that !"

vigorous:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]This is my mouth, not my pussy !."
vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]If you go on like that I'm going to loose my mind for sure."
vigorous:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]My mouth is so sore...go easier *YOU* !"
vigorous:"[COUGH]I...[COUGH]Can't think straight...You were so rough I nearly fainted."
vigorous:"Well, at least one of you is doing it correctly !"
vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]So vigorous ! You really like my body guys."

pre_cum:"[SHOCK]Wait, are you both going to cum at the same time ?! This is not a japanese anime !"
pre_cum:"So it seems my mouth is the best after all."
pre_cum:"I want to feel your warm cum on my face *YOU* !"
pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I can feel you are ready to throw your hot semen. [HAPPY_MOOD]I can't wait to taste your wonderful cum *YOU*."
pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I am really thirsty *YOU*, could you please give me something to drink...[HAPPY_MOOD]something white and thick, that's my favourite."
pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]This is time for my reward, I'd say I really deserved it don't you think *YOU* ?"
pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Yes ! Fill my mouth !"
pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Yes ! Shoot it all down my throat !"

cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Yesss, so warm and thick. Hope you're ready down there 'cause I want more...much more ! Do you want to invite some friends ?"
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]The smell is...overwhelming...I can't concentrate on anything else than your cum *YOU*...Why do I feel so weird right now ?"
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I'm totally covered with cum now I must look so dirty ! I can't believe I let you do all those things to me. Did you drug me ?"
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]There is so much. You really liked it *YOU*. I'm happy my mouth made you feel good and I bet your friend is enjoying his time too. Right ?"
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]This is so gross ! Why do I feel so horny with such a stinky liquid on my face ?! I must be sick or something..."
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Covered with cum after a threesome...I feel like a whore. But still I'm not satisfied. What's happening to me ?"
cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]More, I want some more ! I'm feelinh tired after being fucked by two hard guys but I'm not satisfied yet. How is it possible ?"

cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Yes I can feel your warm cum in my mouth. I should swallow it.[SWALLOW]"
cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]You came so much *YOU*, [HAPPY_MOOD]I guess I did a good job with my mouth."
cum_in_mouth:"I must be careful and keep it into my mouth or it could fall on your friend."
cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Having my mouth and my pussy filled with cum is so good !"
cum_in_mouth:"[SWALLOW]Mmmmm, I love your cum *YOU*. Could you please give me some more ?"
cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I want some more cum in my mouth. [LOOK_DOWN]Don't shoot your load in my pussy."

cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]This is feeling...so good. I want more."
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Mmmmh, I can feel your cum slowly glide to my belly."
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You shot it directly down my throat you maniac !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]This is too bad I really wanted to feel your cum in my mouth and play with it a little."
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]First threesome, first deepthroat, and now first cum in throat."
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Thanks for the meal *YOU*."

cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Aghh you shot it in my eyes !"
cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You came in my eyes *YOU* !"
cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Not in my eyes !"
cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Ahhh ! It's in my eyes !"

cum_in_nose:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Aghh, it's in my nose!"
cum_in_nose:"Is this[COUGH] even possible ?[COUGH]"

swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]This is delicious *YOU*. Could you give me some more."
swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I swallowed it 'til the last drop."
swallow:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Please I want you to fuck me now."
swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]That was really a lot of cum. It was hard to swallow it all."
swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do you like to watch me swallow your hard load ?"
swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]My other lips would like to taste your cum next while my mouth wants your friend."

drool:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Hehehehe, sorry down there."
drool:"[SHOCK]Oooops !"
drool:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I can feel it on my breasts this is great."
drool:"[HAPPY_MOOD]How does it look on my breasts ? Good ?"

finish1:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I was hoping you would like to do it again."
finish2:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Once more ? [HAPPY_MOOD]Yeah definitly !."
finish3:"[SHOCK][NORMAL_MOOD] Again ?!"
finish4:"[NORMAL_MOOD]The two of you are killing me now !"
finish5:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I'm really tired now. Aren't you done yet ?"
finish6:"[NORMAL_MOOD]If you keep going and I keep cumming I'm really going to loose my mind."
finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]What did I get myself into ?!"
finishOther:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Could you at least give me some rest ?"

_ The reluctant prisoner :

The dialogue is about a girl which is imprisoned and her jailer forces her to a blowjob. She has a very big mouth and she will never accept you. Expect insults and threats.

intro:"What do you think you're doing there with your cock out ?"
intro:"If you put your cock nowhere near my mouth I will bite it off !"
intro:"I'm your prisoner not your bitch !"
intro:"You don't scare me I was trained to endure any kind of torture."

general:"Let me go you bastard !"
general:"Stop it now !"
general:"I swear once I'm out I will find you and kill you !"
general:"You stupid jailer you can't break me."
general:"Are you tired ? Pussy !"
general:"You think you're good but you're nothing !"
general:"I guess your cock is big because your head is empty."
general:"SUCK ME!"

resistance:"You thought I would suck it willingly ?!"
resistance:"Damn you taste like a fucking dead rat."
resistance:"You're smelly and disgusting but I WILL eat your cock if you don't stop !"
resistance:"You didn't expect me to like it do you ?"
resistance:"A moron like could never turn me on."
resistance:"I swear you will pay for this !"

first_throat:"Stop it moron you're way too big !"
first_throat:"You went far enough !"
first_throat:"Don't do that again !"
first_throat:"Is that all you've got ?"
first_throat:"You can't be serious now...stop pushing !"
first_throat:"Damn it ! Do that again and I will kick your ass !"
first_throat:"What are you trying to do here ?!"

first_dt:"[COUGH]I...my throat...[LOOK_UP]you bastard !"
first_dt:"[COUGH]You...[COUGH]can't hurt me."
first_dt:"You've got a big cock but you're still a pussy !"
first_dt:"What the fuck did you do maniac ?"
first_dt:"Are you expecting me to beg you to stop moron ? Well fuck you !"
first_dt:"I can't believe you pushed your pathetic dick so far."

pull_off:"Enjoying yourself ? We'll see how long you can hold my fist in your ass soon motherfucker !"
pull_off:"That's enough you stupid cunt !"
pull_off:"I could have taken it much longer but it's not like I want to do it."
pull_off:"How am I supposed to breathe dumbass ?"
pull_off:"That's enough !!!"
pull_off:"I will never like your cock no matter what you do !"

held:"[COUGH]You will pay for this !"
held:"[COUGH]Are you trying to kill me you stupid piece of shit ?!"
held:"Do you expect me to beg for air ?!"
held:"You're enjoying yourself now but it won't last long !"
held:"You are some kind of freak who is turned on when forcing girls right ? You disgust me !"
held:"I bet your father used to force you to blow his cock like this asshole."

wake:"What...happened ? What did you do to me asshole ?"
wake:"I needed a nap anyway !"
wake:"I hope you enjoyed it because it won't happen again !"
wake:"Is it the only way you found to shut me up ?"
wake:"You...will regret this."
wake:"I still won't beg motherfucker."

vigorous:"Getting cocky I see but you're still a pussy, PUSSY !"
vigorous:"Did you finally grow some balls ?"
vigorous:"Enjoying yourself bastard ?"
vigorous:"I'm[COUGH]...not impressed."
vigorous:"Is that all you've got ?"
vigorous:"Pfff, I've seen some turtles more vigorous."

pre_cum:"Done already ?"
pre_cum:"I knew you were weak...I'm just beginning."
pre_cum:"Wow, 45 seconds and cumming already, what an exploit !"
pre_cum:"Let's get over with it."
pre_cum:"Premature ejaculator as I expected."
pre_cum:"You're the most pitiful man I've ever seen !"
pre_cum:"Were your parents some rabbits dickhead ?"

cum_on_face:"As I expected your cum is disgusting and smelly."
cum_on_face:"Wow so much cum I bet you didn't fuck anybody in a while !"
cum_on_face:"Damn you I'll have your smell for days now."
cum_on_face:"Good, I won't have to taste it that way."
cum_on_face:"Does it make you feel like a man ?"
cum_on_face:"Give me something to clean this up asshole."

cum_in_mouth:"You could have warned me you were coming piece of crap !"
cum_in_mouth:"Taste as bad as I expected."
cum_in_mouth:"Erk, I can feel your filthy cum in my mouth."
cum_in_mouth:"There's no way I will swallow your cum !"
cum_in_mouth:"How can a scumbag like you cum so much ?"
cum_in_mouth:"I don't know what holds me from spitting it to your face."

cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]Bastard ! I can't believe you shot your cum in my throat !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]I will enjoy killing you !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]I will make you pay this affront !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]Damn you this is disgusting !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]How dare you cumming in my throat ?!"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]Go fuck yourself maniac !"

cum_in_eye:"Not im my eyes you dumbass !"
cum_in_eye:"Fuck you !"
cum_in_eye:"I will erase that smile forever soon enough."

cum_in_nose:"Aghh, God, it's in my nose!"
cum_in_nose:"How can this be happening ?!"
cum_in_nose:"This [COUGH] I can't [COUGH]"
cum_in_nose:"Ahhh fuck !"

swallow:"What do you mean this will be my only meal for the next week ?"
swallow:"Disgusting, just like you."
swallow:"Was I supposed to enjoy it ?"
swallow:"You made me drink your smelly cum, you bastard."
swallow:"I bet you know exactly how it tastes right ?"
swallow:"I can't wait to see your face when I'll make you swallow all kinds of shits."

drool:"I won't swallow it asshole!"
drool:"I can't stand the taste of your filthy cum."
drool:"You expected me to swallow it ?!"
drool:"You're lucky i can't throw it on your face !"
drool:"Damn my mouth is so full !"

restart:"You can't be serious !"
restart:"How can a pussy like you be so hard after cumming ?!"

_ The male slave :

This one is a bit particular as the male is actually the slave but IMO it works quite well. Your mistress want a throat fuck but will never miss a chance to remind you how much useless and meaningless you are. She might get angry if you take too many initiatives or if you force her.

intro:"Slave ! I order you to fuck my throat !"
intro:"If you want to eat today, you will have to please me and my throat useless pet."
intro:"This is your lucky day, Slave. Come here and fuck your mistress' throat."
intro:"Come here Slave I want to use you to please my mouth."

general:"Thank your mistress for being so kind !"
general:"What are you waiting for ?! Keep on lazy pointless pet."
general:"Did I order you to stop you useless being ?"
general:"I didn't tell you to stop !"
general:"Do you like my mouth, Slave ?"
general:"Fuck my throat ! This is an order !"
general:"Do it again and better this time."
general:"If you do well maybe I will reward you."
general:"Tell me how beautiful I am."

resistance:"Damn your stupid dick is so hard today."
resistance:"You don't do it properly meaningless Slave !"
resistance:"The smell of your cock is disgusting I order you to take a shower right after this."
resistance:"I didn't hear you thank me while your useless dick was in my mouth !"
resistance:"Even my throat doesn't want your unworthy cock."
resistance:"Before I go any further I want you to beg me."

first_throat:"Good pet. Go on."
first_throat:"Be a good pet a go even further will you ?"
first_throat:"Why didn't you go further Slave ?! Do it properly this time !"
first_throat:"Yes ! Now rape my throat even deeper !"
first_throat:"Is that all you've got ? You'd better go further and quickly !"
first_throat:"This isn't good enough I want all your cock in my mouth !"

first_dt:"What took you so long you lazy bitch. Now give my throat a good fuck."
first_dt:"Yes ! That's how I like it ! Fuck my throat Slave !"
first_dt:"Good. Now be a good pet a fuck my throat really hard."
first_dt:"Thank me for allowing you to fuck my throat so deep, Slave."
first_dt:"When did you plan to tell me how good I am ?"
first_dt:"At least you are good at something !"

pull_off:"I chose you because your cock is big but it's never easy."
pull_off:"Give me a second pet.[WINCE]"
pull_off:"Remember your place Slave !"
pull_off:"Do exactly as I say pet or I will bite your cock off."
pull_off:"I'm not here to please you pet ! Now give me pleasure or I will punish you."
pull_off:"Why aren't you telling your mistress how much you like her throat miserable insect ?"

held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I wouldn't do that again if I were you !"
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You will learn your place useless pet !"
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Did you forget who is the master here ? I hope not, Slave."
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]If you want to keep your hands don't do that again !"
held:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Get your hands off my head Slave ! I didn't allow you to force yourself on me !"
held:"You are really close to make me angry so behave !"

wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I can't take pleasure if I'm uncounscious stupid useless dick !"
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Don't do that again ! That's an order Slave."
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I hope you enjoyed it because it won't happen again !"
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Do it again and I won't feed you for a complete week."
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]How dare you !"
wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Excuse yourself immediatly and beg me for pardon Slave !"

vigorous:"Yeah ! That's how I like it ! Go harder !"
vigorous:"Go faster you lazy bitch !"
vigorous:"Why did you stop Slave ? Go on until I tell you otherwise !"
vigorous:"Finally you do something good !"
vigorous:"That felt good. I command you to do it again."

pre_cum:"Cum in my mouth Slave !"
pre_cum:"Cum in my throat Slave !"
pre_cum:"Cum on my face Slave !"
pre_cum:"Don't cum yet !"
pre_cum:"Remember what I did to you last time you came in my eyes before you go."

cum_on_face:"Did I order you to cum on my face ? You'd better not answer this ! Now fuck my mouth again and cum in my throat this time !"
cum_on_face:"Does it make you feel like a man ? Well you're not ! You're my pet. Now fuck my throat again before I loose patience !"
cum_on_face:"Your cum is unworthy of being on my face. Get me a towel so I can clean your filthy semen."
cum_on_face:"Did I tell you to cum on my face ? You're lucky that's what I wanted anyway Slave."
cum_on_face:"What are you waiting for ?! why didn't you tell me that I'm beautiful with cum on my face already ?!"
cum_on_face:"What is that smile on your face supposed to mean ? Do you mock me useless male ? Beg me for forgiveness or you will regret it."

cum_in_mouth:"Did I order you to cum in my mouth ? Well, in fact, I wanted it down my throat so do it again properly this time Slave."
cum_in_mouth:"I can feel your cum in my mouth. It's salty and sticky."
cum_in_mouth:"Damn it tastes so bad ! You will only get vegetables from now !"
cum_in_mouth:"Did I tell you to cum in my mouth ? You're lucky that's what I wanted anyway Slave."
cum_in_mouth:"Now my mouth is full with your filthy cum I wonder what I should do with it. Beg me and maybe I will swallow it."
cum_in_mouth:"Even your cum is pitiful. I wonder why I let you live !"

cum_in_throat:"I don't know what your tiny brain understood but I actually wanted you to cum on my face !"
cum_in_throat:"Mmmmh, I love it down my throat. Did I order...or did you read my mind ?"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]You came so much that you made me cough...I will punish you for this later."
cum_in_throat:"Did I tell you to cum in my throat ? You're lucky that's what I wanted anyway Slave."
cum_in_throat:"This is not enough give me some more immediatly !"
cum_in_throat:"Why didn't you thank me already Slave ?"

cum_in_eye:"Not im my eyes you brainless Slave !"
cum_in_eye:"You will be punished for this !"
cum_in_eye:"You made your mistress angry now !"
cum_in_eye:"This is unforgivable !"

cum_in_nose:"Don't cum so much stupid useless pet I can't swallow it all."
cum_in_nose:"This [COUGH] is unacceptable [COUGH]"
cum_in_nose:"Look what you did Slave ! Beg my pardon !"
cum_in_nose:"Fuck you stupid pet !"

swallow:"I swallowed your unworthy cum. Now thank me for this privilege."
swallow:"Disgusting, just like you."
swallow:"You should be grateful I even allowed you to cum in my mouth."
swallow:"You're still hard I see, that's good because I want more of your cum."
swallow:"Your cum tastes surprisingly good for a disgusting insect like you."
swallow:"Do you like to watch me swallow your cum Slave ?"

drool:"Damn ! Get me something to clean up instead of staying there !"
drool:"I'll never get used to the amount of cum a meaningless pet like you can shoot."
drool:"You expected me to swallow your filthy cum ? Be happy I allowed you to cum in my mouth."
drool:"You really thought that, begging or not, I would swallow your pitiful liquid ?"
drool:"Enjoy the sight of your awful cum on my perfect breats !"

finish1:"Slave, go harder this time my throat isn't satisfied yet."
finish2:"We won't stop until I can fill a glass with your useless cum."
finish3:"Give me some more this is an order."
finish4:"I'm still not satisfied you pitiful human being so fuck my throat again."
restart:"You'd better stay hard or I will punish you."

_ Naruto x Kushina :

This one is for Naruto freaks although with a bit of tweaking it could become a more classic mother/son dialogue. Naruto's mother wants to help his son defeat Kyuby by any means and a blowjob is one way to help him release some stress.

intro:"Naruto, you can't fight Kyuby while you are so stressed out. I will help you relax."
intro:"Minato put me there so I can help you fight Kyuby...in any way I can."
intro:"Trust your mother Naruto this will help you in your fight against Kyuby."

general:"You are as big as your father Naruto."
general:"You are a strong man Naruto I'm so proud of you."
general:"Can you say how much you like my hair again ?"
general:"Do you really think I'm beautiful ?"
general:"If I wasn't your mother I would like to be your girlfriend."
general:"Do you like it Naruto ?"
general:"Having my throat fucked by my son really turns me on."
general:"Konoha's ninjas are the best."
general:"I really missed the feeling of a cock in my mouth."
general:"Is this your first time Naruto ?"

resistance:"Please Naruto, I haven't had a cock in my mouth for so long."
resistance:"There's no rush dear I can keep Kyuby down for a while."
resistance:"I'm sorry Naruto but you are so big."
resistance:"Give me second honey and try again."
resistance:"I used to be so good at this, please try again."
resistance:"Looks like my throat isn't as loosen as it used to be."
resistance:"My throat is shaped for your father's cock give it some time to get used to yours."

first_throat:"I'm sure you can go further Naruto."
first_throat:"I felt your cock hitting my throat."
first_throat:"Your mother like it deep Naruto so don't hold yourself."
first_throat:"We're nearly there honey, just push it a little deeper."
first_throat:"That was good but now I want all your cock in my mouth."
first_throat:"Just a little bit more."

first_dt:"I bet you didn't think your mother could do it, heh Naruto."
first_dt:"You are the second man to reach my throat Naruto."
first_dt:"This felt really good Dattebane !"
first_dt:"Did you like that Naruto ? I know I did."
first_dt:"I've missed that feeling so much-ttebane !"
first_dt:"Your father loved it too you know."

pull_off:"Give me a second dear I need to catch my breath."
pull_off:"I know you are happy to see me Naruto but be more gentle."
pull_off:"I need[COUGH]...to breathe."
pull_off:"I used to be able to catch my breath so much longer."
pull_off:"Your cock is bigger than I expected dear."
pull_off:"You went so deep I nearly fainted."

held:"Be more gentle honey."
held:"Naruto ! I need to breathe-ttebane !"
held:"I'm your mother, not Kyuby Dattebane !"
held:"My dear, forcing yourself is not a way to go with a lady."
held:"[COUGH]You are really determined Naruto !"
held:"Your father never did this to me you know."

wake:"Is...Kyuby...still chained ?"
wake:"I definitly lack some training."
wake:"Naruto..dear..did Kyuby attack ?"
wake:"[SHOCK]What happened-ttebane ?!"
wake:"Hmmm...did I faint ?"
wake:"Is that you Minato ?"

vigorous:"You really are Minato's son !"
vigorous:"You don't need to be so rough Naruto."
vigorous:"You are so vigorous-ttebane !"
vigorous:"I loved it my dear, please do it again."
vigorous:"I could do that all day long."
vigorous:"Yes Naruto, go faster-ttebane !"

pre_cum:"Cum wherever you want to Naruto."
pre_cum:"Feed me with your cum darling."
pre_cum:"Please cover my face Naruto."
pre_cum:"Fill my mouth-ttebane !"
pre_cum:"I want to feel your cum in my throat dear."
pre_cum:"I want to taste your cum dear."

cum_on_face:"You came all over my face ! Do I have some on my hair ?"
cum_on_face:"My face is covered with my son's cum. Why does it feel so good ?"
cum_on_face:"Your cum is so hot Naruto I want some more on my face."
cum_on_face:"The smell...is...overwhelming...I feel so...weak right now."
cum_on_face:"There is so much cum Naruto ! You make your mother so proud-ttebane."
cum_on_face:"Haha Minato also loved to see my face covered with cum Dattebane ! How do I look like ? Am I still beautiful ?"
cum_on_face:"This is embarassing Naruto ! You could have come in my mouth instead Dattebane !"

cum_in_mouth:"Your cum tastes so good Naruto I want to swallow it now."
cum_in_mouth:"You came so much Naruto I can barely keep it all in my mouth."
cum_in_mouth:"My mouth is now full with your cum dear. What should I do with it ?"
cum_in_mouth:"Do you want me to swallow you cum Naruto ? Or Should I let it fall on my breasts ?"
cum_in_mouth:"Mmmm, it's warm, salty, and there's so much of it's hardly bearable."
cum_in_mouth:"Your father ."

cum_in_throat:"This is exactly how I like it Dattebane !"
cum_in_throat:"Mmmmh, I can feel your cum slowly glide to my belly."
cum_in_throat:"Feeling your cum in my throat makes me so horny Naruto."
cum_in_throat:"I didn't feel so good for such a long time. Thank you my dear."
cum_in_throat:"You know this was your father's favourite way of cumming Naruto and I love it too."
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]You came so much in my throat, does it mean you liked it honey ?"

cum_in_eye:"Please be careful honey !"
cum_in_eye:"Naruto you should not cum in a lady's eyes."
cum_in_eye:"That hurt-ttebane !"
cum_in_eye:"I won't be able to fight Kyuby if I can't see anything Dattebane !"

cum_in_nose:"Aghh, it's in my nose-ttebane!"
cum_in_nose:"That was...unexpected."
cum_in_nose:"[COUGH]Let's try to avoid that next time, okay dear ?"

swallow:"I love your cum Naruto."
swallow:"You taste just like your father."
swallow:"I love your taste honey."
swallow:"There was so much cum it was hard to swallow it all."
swallow:"Do you like to watch me swallow your cum honey ?"
swallow:"This is so good please give me some more."
swallow:"I love it Dattebane."

drool:"There's too much-ttebane!"
drool:"You want to see your cum on my breats dear ?"
drool:"Oops, if you want me to swallow you'll have to give me some more."
drool:"I like to feel your cum on my breasts it's so warm."

finish1:"Alright but be quick Kyuby could free himself soon."
finish2:"Don't use all your chackra Naruto you will need it against Kyuby."
finish3:"Aren't you relaxed yet dear ?"
finish4:"I didn't expect you to be so stressed out-ttebane !"
finishothers:"As much as I enjoy it we really need to take care of Kyuby now Naruto."

_ Soldier punishment WIP (Recommended with a custom name) :

This one must be considered as an early work in progress and in its current state it's nearly unplayable. Basically you are a Sergent in the army and one of your soldiers needs a punishment. The idea was for her to be very willing (like a good soldier) at first but to become progressively more and more reluctant. I'm not sure whether I will get back to this one as I have other things planned for now but feel free to modify it or suggest improvements.

intro:"*YOU* : Soldier *ME*, you failed your last test and deserve punishment. %0A *ME* : Sir, yes Sir."
intro:"Sergent *YOU*, why didn't I get the same punishment as the others ?"
intro:"Sergent *YOU*, I doubt this is an authorized punishment ! %0A *YOU* : Shut up soldier *ME* I will teach you your place !"
intro:"Sir, yes Sir, I am ready for my punishment."

general:"Am I doing alright Sergent *YOU* ?"
general:"I am ready to go on Sir."
general:"Is this some kind of training ?"
general:"Your cock is so big Sergent *YOU*."
general:"I'm doing my best Sir."

restart:"Isn't the punishment over Sir ?"
restart:"I deserve more ?"
restart:"I will do better this time Sergent *YOU*."
restart:"I can't take anymore !"

resistance:"You can't do this Sergent *YOU* !"
resistance:"Please Sir give me another chance."
resistance:"Excuse me Sergent *YOU*, I won't fail again."
resistance:"You're going too far Sergent *YOU* !"
resistance:"I will report this to the chain of command."
resistance:"Please allow me to do some push ups instead Sir."

first_throat:"You reached my throat Sir."
first_throat:"*YOU* : Soldier *ME*, this is insufficient !%0A*ME*: "What do you mean Sergent *YOU* ?"
first_throat:"Can I catch my breath a minute Sir ?"
first_throat:"This punishment can't go any further !"

first_dt:"Why are you doing this Sir ?"
first_dt:"*YOU* : This is just the beginning Soldier!%0A*ME*: [COUGH]"
first_dt:"Sergent *YOU* you're going way too far !"
first_dt:"This isn't why I signed in !"

pull_off:"[TAP_HANDS]I need to breathe Sergent !"
pull_off:"Is it a training to learn how to hold my breath ?"
pull_off:"Please excuse me Sergent *YOU* it won't happen again."
pull_off:"I will go on Sergent *YOU* but give me a second.[WINCE]"

held:"[TAP_HANDS]Let go off me Sergent !"
held:"I nearly passed out !"
held:"This better be a valid training for holding breath !"
held:"[TAP_HANDS]Stop this !"

wake:"[BLINK]Sergent *YOU*....What happened ?"
wake:"[SHOCK]Where am I ?!"
wake:"Is...this...a dream ?"
wake:"...How long was I...incounscious ?"

vigorous:"[COUGH]Slow down Sir !"
vigorous:"Sergent *YOU* ! I can't breathe if you go that fast."
vigorous:"I WILL endure this."

pre_cum:"I can feel it will be over soon."
pre_cum:"Let's end this."
pre_cum:"You're pulsing Sergent."

cum_on_face:"Are you satisfied Sir ? Does it mean the punishment is over ?"
cum_on_face:"[ANGRY_MOOD]This is disgusting...you will pay somehow ![NORMAL_MOOD]"
cum_on_face:"You are done now Sergent *YOU* but this is not over I will investigate to know whether this treatment is authorized or not !"

cum_in_mouth:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Damn it !"
cum_in_mouth:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You could have warned me you were coming."
cum_in_mouth:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Disgusting, just like you Sergent *YOU*."

cum_in_throat:"[COUGH]Are you trying to kill me ?!"
cum_in_throat:"This can't be ! You shot it directly down my throat !"
cum_in_throat:"[COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD]I swear you will pay for this."
cum_in_throat:"I can feel it in my throat..."

cum_in_eye:"OW!"
cum_in_eye:"Not in my eyes !"

cum_in_nose:"How can this be happening !"
cum_in_nose:"This [COUGH] I can't [COUGH]"

swallow:"You made me swallow your filthy cum."
swallow:"At last...we're done now."
swallow:"This was the last drop of your punishment Sergent *YOU*."

drool:"I won't swallow this !"
drool:"Is it what you expected Sergent *YOU* ?"

finish1:"Is the punishment over ?"
finish1:"I can't believe you did this to me !"
finish1:"The chain of command will be informed of your behaviour."
finish2:"Please Sir let me go now !"
finish2:"How can you be hard again ?"
finish2:"My throat hurt so much."
finishother:"This can't be real !"
finishother:"Okay I swear I won't tell anyone now please, Sergent, let me go!"

Attachments

Male Slave.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 2,542

Soldier punishment.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 2,625

Reluctant prisoner.txt
5.7 KB · Views: 4,888

Kushina x Naruto.txt
6.6 KB · Views: 2,299

Naughty Bride - Stepbrother.txt
13.2 KB · Views: 4,894

Naughty Bride - Stepfather.txt
13.4 KB · Views: 3,856

Threesome.txt
9.8 KB · Views: 3,702

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mike's various dialogues

Cool ^^ Hope you will make some more dialogues for Naruto!

mike

Casual Client

I don't have plans for Naruto as we speek sorry, but maybe later. I made this one because I discovered Kushina like two weeks ago and found her sooooo cute with her Dattebanes.

Right now I'm working on another dialogue, just started it though so I don't know when it will be done.

By the way I love your hairs you did a very good job !

Mineur

Content Creator

Okey no problem! ^^

Good luck with that one! And thanks a lot :)

mike

Casual Client

I've uploaded the new dialogue !

It takes place during a wedding. The bride has a relationship with her stepfather and feels the need of his cock right after the church ceremony. This was inspired by Combox's Forbidden schoolgirl. The lines are a bit longer than on the other files.

You could easily tweak it to some other relations like stepsister/stepbrother. I might do that anyway.

I also uploaded a slightly modified version of Naruto x Kushina. I noticed a sentence was incomplete so I fixed it. I've also added a line for cum_in_eye (Itai-ttebane !) 'cause it made me laugh in the episode 247.

mike

Casual Client
New update :
- I've uploaded a new dialogue featuring a threesome. For this dialogue to have any sense, you must use it along with the reverse cowgirl mod made by Shigurui (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1893.0).

Basically, it takes into account the fact that there are 2 guys instead of one. The girl is willing and likes it except for some behaviours.

- The naugthy bride has now two flavours : stepbrother or stepfather. Choose who you'd prefer to be ! It also implements much more mood changes.

I have tested the dialogues quickly and it looks ok but if you find errors, please report.

Curious

Potential Patron
Great dialogues! I especially like the jailed one, and we do appear to share the same muse indeed! (Who is probably gagged and bound. C;) I'm not worried about similarities. As you said, the starting point is similar so there's bound to be a few.

mike

Casual Client
SirDougles said:
I unfortunately can't download the mod since the forum is password protected...sad panda
MAGPIE said:
How can I get the password to download the "missionary mod"?

Glad you like the dia...sorry, my mistake, you actually only care about the password.

Curious said:
Great dialogues! I especially like the jailed one, and we do appear to share the same muse indeed! (Who is probably gagged and bound. C;) I'm not worried about similarities. As you said, the starting point is similar so there's bound to be a few.

Thanks Curious. When I finished the prisoner dialogue and took a look at yours I was like :o. I had a lot of fun with this one and I can't help but smile everytime I read the "I needed a nap anyway !" line.

Dixieismine

Potential Patron
Excuse me, I really want to try out this modification, please tell me the password. I DO like your dialogue. But I really want to try it out. Please, just tell me it in a PM. thanks in advance.

J

Jimmygibbs

Great work on the dialogue but do you think you can message me the password for the doggystyle mod?

mike

Casual Client
@ killigton & Nada : Glad you like my stuff. I haven't had much time for dialogue since I've started the costumes but I have a few things in mind so I will make some more, someday.

@Jimmygibbs : the doggystyle mod ? If you're looking for the loader imports board password then sorry you'll have to find it for yourself. The answer is on the forum, maybe even in my response, so keep looking.

Pronzspam

Potential Patron
Thank you Mike.

I don't know why but for some reason I find your Naughty Bride dialogue very appealing. Nice mixture of guilt and lust.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Pronzspam

MrNiceGuy

Potential Patron
Love the dialogue
Very well thought of
Wish I could set the scenario up exactly but beggars can't be choosers
Still loved it nonetheless hope to see more work from you whichever manner

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Mike said:
SirDougles said:
I unfortunately can't download the mod since the forum is password protected...sad panda
MAGPIE said:
How can I get the password to download the "missionary mod"?

Glad you like the dia...sorry, my mistake, you actually only care about the password.

That was hilarious XD
Laughed so hard ^^

You did a really good job with these dialogues, thanks a lot! :D
My favorite is the one with the stepfather and the bride ;)
There are some really authentic moments in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.