The Tolopea Triangle - a Tale of Infidelity in the Workplace and Beyond (2 Viewers)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hey, guys! So, I've been working on this one short story of mine for a while now. Having gone through it again recently, it occurred to me that it's a fairly long work. Or at least, long enough to be divided into chapters and given its own thread. All in all, it's a pretty basic story of infidelity and such. On the other hand, it ends up going a little bit deeper than that over the course of the story.

I also made a cover page that you can see below.
1700135009883.png
I do hope you guys enjoy. I'll be pasting chapters on this post on a weekly basis. For today (as of the writing of this first post on 11/16/23), here is the first chapter.

-Antimatter42
August 1982
Sheila was on her back bathing in the utter ecstasy that her boyfriend, Tyler, gave her with each thrust in and out of her tight, warm, and wet haven that he loved to no end. While Tyler was completely naked, the former – Sheila – was still in her blue dress, her freckled face glistening with sweat. And as her boyfriend suckled her breasts to enhance the sensations, he simply could not help but fantasize about a particular male colleague of his.

It was his coworker, Josh, whom he fixated on the moment he met him. Slightly shorter than Tyler, he had a smooth, brown complexion that sharply contrasted with his white short-sleeve dress shirt and curly black hair. Figure-wise, he was rather average, albeit with a pronounced buttocks that frequently distracted Tyler from his work, and he had a certain gait in his walk wherein he seemed to exaggerate the movement of his hips. Whether he did this consciously or not, it would be a while until he found out. Only making matters worse was the fact that he worked in the cubicle adjacent to his.

Needless to say, Tyler was in the closet. After two years of drinking and debauchery in college with men and women alike, he finally came to the conclusion that Sheila was indeed “The One” when he shared his first kiss with her by the third date. He swore to himself that he would live out the rest of his life as a faithful boyfriend. And while he managed to keep this up for quite some time, the fact of the matter was that he could only keep his fantasies at bay for so long.

“Oh God, babe!” Sheila moaned, her eyes rolled back while she held on to the bars of the bed’s headboard for dear life.

“Fucking Take it, honey,” Tyler hissed, grunted, through gritted teeth. “Take it.”

Sheila yelped again, no longer able to formulate anymore words whilst she found herself closer and closer to her inevitable, explosive end. Her hair – a sandy shade of blonde – was bedraggled from her boyfriend’s hands aggressively brushing through them and yanking on them every now and then to assert his dominance, and her hips – complementing her smooth, subtly petite body and tanned complexion – buckled and moved in sync with the pounding she received and savored each and every second of while her supple breasts juggled at roughly the same speed.

Tyler closed his eyes and slowed his thrusting in a concentrated effort to delay his girlfriend’s orgasm. More images of Josh flashed in his mind; him, all dressed in nothing more than a pair of military-green cargo pants complementing his brown skin, glistening with sweat from the midday sun. He would gaze straight toward him with his warm, dark-green eyes. Having this image essentially branded into his memory, Tyler found himself closer and closer to climaxing as he sped up his thrusts in and out of his girlfriend, who remained woefully oblivious as far as he knew.

“I love you so much, Tyler,” she moaned. Meanwhile, he remained silent, only grunting in pleasure and consciously choosing not to say anything at all, lest he revealed his otherwise adulterous fantasies to his girlfriend. That was, until he made that typical announcement reserved for the bedroom.

“I’m...I’m gonna cum.”

Sheila nodded in understanding and continued moaning aloud. Before either she or Tyler knew it, the latter came deep inside. Rope after rope of cum was unleashed up until Tyler finally stopped and collapsed atop his loving girlfriend.

Softly, she kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear, “It’s okay. I’m on the pill.” Tyler sighed in relief and fell fast asleep.
As Tyler laid asleep in bed, Sheila was nevertheless immeasurably dissatisfied. How her boyfriend never noticed this was beyond her, and as much as she yearned to masturbate to achieve the orgasm she so frustratingly failed to achieve, she simply couldn’t. The fact of the matter was that neither her hands nor her boyfriend were enough for her anymore, and it annoyed her to no end.

Taking care to avoid waking up her boyfriend, she slid off the bed and snuck over to the kitchen. There, she retrieved a mug and filled it with water before throwing it into the microwave to heat it up. And as the microwave hummed in the kitchen, she grabbed the phone nearby and dialed a number.

“Hello,” said a raspy voice over the phone; Sheila could immediately tell it was a familiar young man who had just woken up.

“Hello, Josh,” said Sheila. “Sleeping well?”

“I’ll be sleeping better after this call with you,” Josh quipped.

There was then a long pause between the two, with Sheila feeling more flattered than ever, her sense of youth returning to her and bringing her renewed vigor that she hadn’t felt in years. She then sighed and continued with, “I’m not satisfied.”

“Tyler again?” Josh asked.

“Yes. Tyler,” said Sheila. “It’s...not enough for me anymore. I feel so old. But with you...”

“I just let the universe take me wherever,” said Josh audibly shuffling in his bed as the phone call went on. “You should try it sometime.”

“I should.” The microwave went off with a loud beep, prompting Sheila to momentarily leave the phone hanging by its cord to tend to her mug. She then left her teabag in the hot water to steep and quickly returned to the phone.

“I want a divorce,” she continued. “But...I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Finances, the house...you know it is,” Sheila droned. “And...he’s so good to me.”

“Not in the bedroom, apparently.”

Just as Sheila was about to come to her boyfriend’s defense, she faltered and fell silent, mentally coming to agreement. Another long pause ensued, during which time she took a terse sip of her tea once she finished brewing it, her lips thinned into a line as a tinge of guilt crawled up her spine.

On the other hand, Josh, with nothing more to say on the matter, somewhat changed the subject. “Anyway, work’s been okay on my end.”

“That’s...good to hear.”

“Yeah, though your boyfriend’s been looking at me an awful lot lately...shit!” Josh immediately stopped talking at that point, cursing himself for referencing Tyler, even in a purely professional context.

Sheila, meanwhile, quickly forgave this when she responded with, “Huh. That’s weird.”

“Yeah,” Josh agreed. “Why?”

“What’ve you been doing?”

“Nothing,” Josh snapped back. “Nothing at all.”

“Unfair wages?” Sheila suggested.

Josh was unsure and, deciding that the phone call had gone on long enough, responded to Sheila with, “Well, I have to go now.”

“Yeah, me too,” said Sheila. “Have a good sleep.”

Sheila hanged up on the phone and took one last sip of her tea before pouring it down the drain and leaving her mug in the sink.

“’never really liked tea in the first place,” she mumbled to herself. She then snuck back into bed to cuddle against Tyler – partially in an effort to conceal her affair with his coworker, and to absolve herself of her guilt. Nevertheless, it went without saying that this was to no avail as the night went on, with Sheila feeling more sleepless than ever before.
*All characters are ages 18+ and entirely fictional.
*See post #6 for an important update.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #1:
Alrighty! So, I'm still planning on posting that second chapter real soon. However, in the midst of writing this chapter, I also attempted to post my story over on Literotica.

As I posted the first chapter on Literotica, the website notified me that this chapter was too short; it didn't meet the minimum word count requirement. So, I expanded the first chapter, and if you re-read it, you'll notice that I posted "Chapter 1.5". This is just the additional material that I included in the corrected first chapter that I resubmitted to Literotica.

Anyway, that's all for now. In the meantime, stay tuned!
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #2:
Chapter II is now posted. You can find it in Post #1 above. Like my first chapter, this one's also expanded to accommodate Literotica's minimum word-count requirement. And I think I'll be doing this for all other chapters as the story develops.

Let me know what you guys think. Feedback is always appreciated. In the meantime, stay tuned for chapter III.
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #3:
Chapter III now posted. Read all about it above (in Post #1). As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #4:
Chapter IV is now posted. Read all about it above in Post #1. I apologize if there's been a bit of a delay as of late. All the same, feedback is greatly appreciated.
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #5:
As you may have noticed, I deleted all the chapters to this story that I posted so far. I made the decision to have this story republished over on Medium. However, Chapter I will remain here. For all subsequent chapters, stay tuned by visiting me over on Medium. Cheers!
-Antimatter42

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.