Marie (Persona 4 Golden) Hair (1 Viewer)

SpawnFire

Content Creator
Specifically looking looking for the pre-timeskip version (the one with the hat and without the glasses and earings). But I wouldn't mind seeing the timeskip version (the one with the glasses and earings and without the hat). I don't really care whether or not I have the full outfit but if someone wants to do it, I just ask that you at least do a version with an open shirt or whatever. I prefer being able to see the breasts on my characters.
Reference pics:
marie.jpg

Marie.jpg

tumblr_mdve4xivT81qh0zvno1_500.jpg

Marie_portrait.png

NamedUser

Potential Patron
I figured I'd try to help but I could really only find one image of a side view whatsoever
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8580/6b9p.png

SpawnFire

Content Creator
Dante said:
You're gonna have to provide a side ref before any artist or modder takes this request
I've posted pretty much all of the official art. You do get a decent side view of her in one shot but she's not wearing her hat in it.
m6aV3jI.jpg

Here's some figure that I found that somebody took a picture of from the side:
%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC3.jpg

marie_side.jpg

And here's a fan made hat on the side:
il_fullxfull.361277518_m5n6.jpg

Synonymous

Content Creator
All yo yens, yip yip yap

What do you guys think

Attachments

• SDT- Marie.png
    SDT- Marie.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 757
  • marie_prev.jpg
    marie_prev.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,029

SpawnFire

Content Creator
Brilliant. Also, I know I said I didn't really care too much about the outfit. But can someone do a modified tie with safety pins attached? I figure it wouldn't be that hard of a thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.