Original Knockoutman World Marie-Anne vs Ceci Medina: Rookie Audition (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Marie-Anne vs Ceci Media
Check out Ceci on DeviantArt @cecyme
Marie-Anne vs Ceci Medina.jpg

Ceci Medina stood on the threshold of the mat room, feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves coursing through her veins. This was it, her very first match in the esteemed Knockoutman’s World. As she stepped onto the blue mats, her eyes widened with anticipation, taking in the clean and pristine surroundings. The white walls enclosed the space, creating an intimate setting that seemed to amplify the energy in the room. She was clad in a vibrant yellow one-piece bikini, accentuating her figure with its plunging halter neck. The ample and proud bosom was emphasized, drawing attention to her femininity. Her dark chocolate brown hair cascaded just beyond her shoulders, luscious and flowing locks framing her delicate facial features exuding innocence. With mesmerizing, shimmering eyes resembling rich cognac, her gaze was both expressive and inviting. Deep down, Ceci knew that this match could be her ticket to joining the prestigious league. When Knockoutman himself mentioned that he would be watching her, she felt a surge of determination to impress him and prove her worth. Her rosy-hued cheeks flushed with excitement as she took a moment to center herself. She began her stretching routine, tilting her head from side to side and rolling her shoulders back, the soft and delicate features of her face illuminated with determination. Ceci moved gracefully into a series of lunges, her lean and shapely frame showcasing well-defined curves. The radiant skin seemed to glow in the bright lights of the mat room as she continued her warm-up. Her limbering up intensified as she transitioned into yoga-inspired stretches. She stretched her arms overhead, fingertips reaching for the imaginary ceiling, and then gracefully bent forward to touch her toes, her lithe frame bending and flexing effortlessly. Her French-tip manicured fingernails brushed against the mat as she took a moment to release any tension built up within her body. As Ceci moved into a series of leg stretches, she shifted her attention to her feet, using her well-toned calves to press into the mat and gently stretch her Achilles tendons. Her bare feet, with matching French-tip pedicured toes, landed gracefully on the blue mats, grounding her and connecting her to the space.

The atmosphere in the mat room began to excite her even more, her vivacious personality shining through. She twirled and leapt effortlessly, infusing the space with vibrant spirit and playful allure. Though this was her first match, Ceci possessed a sense of undeniable confidence, an innate belief in herself that could not be easily shaken. With each pose and stretch, her mind focused, homing in on the task at hand. She knew she had to make a lasting impression on Knockoutman, and she was determined to do just that. As she continued her stretching routine, her soft and delicate lips formed a confident smile. Ceci was ready to unleash her enchanting presence and show the world what she was made of. As Ceci continued her stretching routine, she found herself positioned on the mat facing away from the curtain, her back turned towards it. Her body gracefully arched backward in a deep backbend; her hands firmly planted on the mat behind her. Her slender frame twisted with the flexibility of a seasoned gymnast as she held the pose, her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

It was at this moment that Marie-Anne entered the room. Clad in a full, pristine white karate gi, with a black belt tied securely around her waist, she exuded both a sense of strength and elegance. Her long, golden blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, glistening as it caught the light. Marie-Anne's striking, intense eyebrows framed her vibrant shade of blue eyes, reflecting unwavering passion. As Marie-Anne's eyes scanned the room, she suddenly noticed Ceci Medina on the mat, engrossed in her stretching routine. A mixture of confusion and annoyance flickered across Marie-Anne's face, and her determined demeanor quickly turned into a questioning stare. She strode purposefully towards Ceci, interrupting her mid-stretch.

"Excuse me," Marie-Anne began, her voice tinged with a hint of irritation. "But why are you here? I have scheduled this room for myself, and I was not informed about any other participants." Marie-Anne's gaze locked with Ceci's, a flicker of concern beneath her somewhat stern demeanor.

Ceci, still holding her stretch, looked momentarily surprised by the interruption. She quickly regained her composure, a warm and charming smile gracing her lips. "Oh, I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I'm Ceci Medina, a newcomer to the league. Knockoutman himself said I could use this room for my match today."

Marie-Anne's brow furrowed, her eyes narrowing slightly. "A newcomer? And you think you can just waltz in here and use the room without proper scheduling? I have trained in this league for years, and I don't take kindly to rookies overstepping their bounds." Her tone carried a hint of annoyance, laced with a tinge of competitiveness.

Ceci's expression turned apologetic. "I had no idea this room was reserved. Knockoutman personally permitted me to use it for my match… it is supposed to be my audition, actually. Perhaps there was a miscommunication? I'd be more than happy to get in touch with Knockoutman to help you find another space.”

Ceci felt her frustration rise within her, thinking this might be some new girl initiation, and she didn’t need this before she had her first match, also knowing she couldn't back down too easily. She straightened her posture, meeting Marie-Anne's stern gaze with her own determined eyes.

"I understand your concern, Marie-Anne, but I am here on the authority of Knockoutman himself. I'm not looking to cause trouble, but I'm not going to just walk away either," Ceci stated firmly, her voice tinged with confidence.

Marie-Anne let out a cynical laugh, her irritation growing. "Authority of Knockoutman? You think that means shit to me? I've been in this fuckin' league for years, and I know my worth. I don't need some fuckin' newbie tryin' to steal my goddamn spotlight."

Ceci's eyes widened slightly at Marie-Anne's harsh words. She took a step back, her voice filled with genuine concern. "I understand your frustration, but there must be a way we can work this out without conflict. Perhaps we can find an alternative solution that works for both of us?"

Marie-Anne scoffed, her blue eyes glinting with irritation. "Oh, please. You think you can just sweet-talk your way out of taking my reserved spot? I don't think so, bitch." Her voice dripped with venom as her frustration intensified. She pointed a finger towards the back of the room, directing Ceci to leave. "You're not even worth the space you're occupying, so do us all a favor and get the fuck out."

Ceci, her kind demeanor still intact, straightened her posture and stood tall. "I'm not looking for trouble, Marie-Anne. I just want to find a solution that is fair for both of us. We can talk to Knockoutman and-"

Before Ceci could finish her sentence, Marie-Anne abruptly shoved her, her tone becoming more aggressive. "You think Knockoutman will give a single shit about you? You're nothing but a newbie, a fucking nobody." Marie-Anne's voice grew louder, filled with rage. "You want fair? Fine. Let's settle this like real wrestlers, on the mat. One on one. Winner gets the room."

Ceci, though taken aback by the shove, could see the determination burning in Marie-Anne's eyes. She hesitated for a moment, mulling over her options. With a newfound resolve, Ceci straightened her back and met Marie-Anne's gaze with a confident stare. "Fine, Marie-Anne. If that's how you want it, then let's settle this." Her voice carried a slight edge, revealing the frustration that had started to boil within her.

Marie-Anne's face contorted into a malicious grin. "Finally, a backbone. I'm going to enjoy wiping the mat with your sorry ass." Her statements grew more vulgar and laced with profanity as her anger bubbled to the surface. "You're going to learn that this is my turf, you fucking slut."

Ceci's eyes narrowed, her blood boiling at Marie-Anne's derogatory words. "I am not a slut," she hissed, her voice filled with determination and defiance. With a surge of built-up rage, Ceci charged towards Marie-Anne like a bull, intent on taking her down.

But Marie-Anne, being the experienced veteran that she was, sidestepped Ceci's attack with ease. Ceci, propelled by her own momentum, couldn't brake in time. She ended up running past Marie-Anne, crashing headfirst into the white wall. The impact reverberated through her skull, temporarily immobilizing her as she struggled to regain her bearings.

Disoriented and shaken, Ceci stumbled backwards, clutching her head. But before she could steady herself, Marie-Anne pounced. Grabbing Ceci's flowing dark hair with a vicious twist of her wrist, the veteran wrestler flung her over her shoulder with a modified Judo toss. Ceci crashed hard onto the blue mats, the air rushing out of her lungs with a grunt of pain.

Marie-Anne, her features twisted in a mocking smile, taunted Ceci with a derisive tone. "Nice choice of attire, newbie. You really thought a bikini was appropriate for a wrestling match? Looks like you're just an attention-seeking slut who wants her ass handed to her." The words dripped with condescension and cruelty, punctuating the humiliation Ceci was feeling.

Groaning in both pain and embarrassment, Ceci attempted to push herself up. But her head still swam from the impact, and the pain radiating from various parts of her body made her movements sluggish. Ceci's attempts to rise were abruptly halted as Marie-Anne pounced on her with the swiftness of a predator. Like a snake coiling around its prey, Marie-Anne wrapped her arms around Ceci's neck and her legs around Ceci's waist, locking her in a tight full-body scissors sleeper hold choke. The pressure from Marie-Anne's vice-like grip sent shockwaves of agony pulsating through Ceci's entire body. Gasping for air, Ceci's eyes widened in panic as she struggled to free herself. She desperately clawed at Marie-Anne's limbs, trying to pry them off, but the veteran's hold was unyielding. Every movement Ceci made only seemed to tighten the hold, crushing her ribs and constricting her breathing. Unable to find an escape route, Ceci's mind raced, desperately searching for a solution. She wracked her brain for any semblance of a plan, but the pain coursing through her body made it difficult to think clearly. The room seemed to spin around her, as the wall seemed to be .

Marie-Anne, a devilish smirk on her face, leaned in close, her hot breath washing across Ceci's ear. "Do you regret stepping into my ring now, newbie?" she taunted, her voice laced with sadistic pleasure. "You thought you had what it takes to challenge a veteran like me? Well, this is what happens to naive little girls like you."

Ceci's eyes narrowed, determination flickering beneath the pain. With a burst of adrenaline, she summoned her last ounce of strength and twisted to the side, desperately trying to break free from Marie-Anne's suffocating hold. Her body strained, muscles screaming in protest, but Marie-Anne merely adjusted her grip, tightening the hold even further.

As Ceci's struggles became feeble and her breathing grew shallow, a realization washed over her. She was completely at the mercy of Marie-Anne, a helpless victim of the veteran wrestler's wrath. The knowledge only fueled Ceci's determination, stubbornness replacing her fear.

Her vision blurred from lack of oxygen, Ceci managed to grit out a few words through her gritted teeth. "You... won't... break me," she choked, her voice a hoarse whisper. "I'll... get.... out of this."

Marie-Anne's laughter filled the air, a cruel symphony to Ceci's ears. "We'll see about that, sweetheart," she sneered, tightening her grip even more, and pushing Ceci to her physical limits. Ceci's world faded into darkness, her consciousness teetering on the edge.

As she teetered on the brink of unconsciousness, Ceci's fingers brushed against the cold, smooth surface of the mat. With a desperate final push, she lunged forward, struggling to free herself from the hold. Hope flickered within her, even as her body cried out in protest. But her body started to give, and her movement and breaths becoming more labored. The realization crashed over her like a tidal wave, extinguishing the dwindling light of hope. Ceci's eyes fluttered closed, succumbing to the darkness, her body finally giving in to the torment.

With a wicked smile curling on her lips, Marie-Anne tightened her grip one last time, savoring the helpless struggles of Ceci. "This is what happens, dumb bitches like you get when they dare step foot on my mats," she hissed, her voice dripping with venomous satisfaction.

Her legs constricted around Ceci's torso, squeezing the last breath out of her. In one final act of dominance, Marie-Anne released the hold, sending Ceci crashing face-first onto the mat. The impact jolted Ceci's senses awake, her body trembling with both pain and fury.

Marie-Anne stood up, her back turned to Ceci, as if the defeated newbie meant nothing to her. She began to smooth out her Karate Gi, rearranging her belt which had become disheveled during the altercation. Under her breath, Marie-Anne muttered a string of insults and condescending mockery at the fallen Ceci.

Ceci's consciousness slowly trickled back, fueled by her own pride and an unyielding rage. Her body twitched with renewed determination, and without a moment's hesitation, she sprang to her feet. Marie-Anne, unaware of the brewing storm behind her, continued her taunting tirade. With a primal scream, Ceci lunged at Marie-Anne's back, her arms snaking around the veteran's neck. She locked in a sleeper hold of her own, her muscles flexing with newfound strength. The tables had turned, and Ceci's vengeance burned like a wildfire within her. Marie-Anne's eyes widened in shock as Ceci's relentless grip tightened around her throat. Her voice caught in her throat as she struggled for air, desperately trying to pry Ceci's arms away. But Ceci held fast, her determination unbreakable.

"Now who's the dumb bitch?" Ceci growled into Marie-Anne's ear, her voice a venomous whisper. She applied even more pressure, relishing in the vulnerability of her once-aggressor. The room filled with the sounds of Marie-Anne's choked gasps and desperate wheezes.

Panicked and realizing the dire situation she was in, Marie-Anne dropped to her knees, trying to dislodge Ceci from her back. Her attempts were futile, however, as Ceci's grip remained steadfast, fueled by her desire for retribution. In a last-ditch effort, Marie-Anne swung her arm back, her fist connecting with the side of Ceci's stomach. The blow disoriented Ceci for a moment, but her grip remained tight. Undeterred, Ceci adjusted her hold, ensuring Marie-Anne couldn't escape. As the seconds stretched on, Ceci's grip grew stronger, while Marie-Anne's struggles weakened. The once ruthless veteran was now reduced to a mere pawn in Ceci's quest for redemption. With a final gasp, Marie-Anne's body went limp, her consciousness slipping away. Ceci released her chokehold, letting Marie-Anne crumple to the mat in a heap. The room was filled with an eerie silence, save for Ceci's labored breaths. Ceci loomed over Marie-Anne's unconscious form, a mix of exhaustion and triumph coursing through her. As the adrenaline coursed through Ceci's veins, a wicked grin stretched across her face. Determined to humiliate Marie-Anne, she circled around, planting herself strategically at the veteran's head. Ceci's chocolate brown curls cascaded around her face as she bent down, gripping Marie-Anne's ankles. With a surge of strength, Ceci lifted Marie-Anne's legs off the mat, pulling them outward and up, effectively pinning the veteran to the ground. Marie-Anne, still unconscious, lay sprawled beneath Ceci, a sight that could only fuel Ceci's elation.

Slowly, deliberately, Ceci began the count. "Uno," she drawled, her voice dripping with the lilt of her Mexican accent. "Dos... tres..." The slow pace of her count emphasized each number, the echoes of her mocking tone reverberating throughout the room. Marie-Anne's limbs twitched slightly as the count continued, but her body remained passed out. Ceci relished in the moment, reveling in her taste of victory. With each number that left her lips, the realization of Marie-Anne's vulnerability sank deeper, fueling Ceci's wicked delight.

"Se....is... sie....te," Ceci taunted, elongating the numbers as she counted. She could practically taste the humiliation she was inflicting upon Marie-Anne. She had seen the matches before, and she knew that a quick win here would just spring board her for audition match later.

Just as Ceci, lost in her triumph, reached the final count, Marie-Anne's eyes fluttered open. With a sudden burst of energy, the veteran kicked out of the pin, breaking free from Ceci's grasp. The fire in Marie-Anne's eyes burned brighter than ever, transforming her anger into a fierce determination.

Rising to her feet, Marie-Anne glared at Ceci with a venomous intensity. Her voice laced with malice, she sneered, "You think you've won, little rookie? You've just awakened a beast within me. I’m gonna fuck you up now slut."

Ceci, taken aback by Marie-Anne's sudden resurgence, scrambled to her feet, a mixture of fear and determination etched across her face. Quick on her feet, knew she needed to act swiftly to counter Marie-Anne's ferocity and continue to press her advantage she just had. Drawing upon her training and instincts, she sprang into action. As Marie-Anne charged at her, fists clenched, Ceci expertly sidestepped, using the veteran's own momentum against her. In one fluid motion, Ceci extended her arm, expertly hooking it around Marie-Anne's and pivoting her body. The force of the maneuver sent Marie-Anne hurtling through the air, her back crashing against the mat in a resounding thud. Ceci executed the arm drag takedown flawlessly, showcasing her agility and quick thinking. Marie-Anne groaned, her anger momentarily quelled by the pain shooting through her body.

Ceci, seizing the opportunity, pounced on her downed opponent. She straddled Marie-Anne, her dark chocolate eyes gleaming with a newfound confidence. "You underestimated me, Marie-Anne," she said, her voice dripping with a mix of determination and pride. "I will make short work of you and then get ready for my audition match after I drag you out of here."

Marie-Anne's face contorted with a mix of pain and frustration, realizing that underestimating Ceci had been a grave mistake. The rookie's resilience and resourcefulness had caught her off guard, and she was left reeling from the impact of her own hubris. As Ceci continued to assert her dominance, she unleashed a quick hip drop, driving her hips into Marie-Anne's vulnerable midsection. The impact reverberated through the room, eliciting a guttural groan of agony from the veteran. Ceci relished in the satisfaction of her move landing perfectly, her heart pounding with adrenaline.

With a smirk on her lips, Ceci leaned in close to Marie-Anne's ear, her voice filled with playful taunting. "Is that all you've got, Marie-Anne? I expected more from a veteran like you. Looks like you're still stuck in the past while I'm forging the future."

Marie-Anne's body convulsed with pain, her eyes stinging with frustration. She had always prided herself on her resilience and experience, but Ceci had gotten lucky and gotten the upper hand. Defiance ignited within Marie-Anne's eyes as she willed herself back to her feet, her determination unyielding.

Marie-Anne's frustration boiled over, her voice dripping with both pain and defiance. "Stuck?! Is that what you think? You've made a grave mistake underestimating me, Ceci. I promise I am gonna fuck you up!"

Summoning every ounce of strength, Marie-Anne suddenly lashed out with a vicious kick aimed directly for Ceci's crotch, catching Ceci off guard. The force of the blow sent a searing surge of pain through Ceci's body, causing her to stagger backward, her wince of agony muffled by the sudden impact. Ceci's eyes widened in disbelief as she clutched her throbbing womanhood, the pain intensifying with every passing second. Her cocky demeanor shattered in an instant. Marie-Anne, fueled by her newfound advantage, seized the opportunity to assert her dominance.

"You thought you had me beaten, didn't you?" Marie-Anne snarled, a cruel smirk playing at her lips. "I'm going to whoop you ass so bad, to make sure you never forget this beating. It's time you learned your place, rookie!"

Ceci's vision blurred, her mind struggling to regain focus as the excruciating pain monopolized her senses. As she stumbled down to one knee after the kick and tried to regain her footing, Marie-Anne lunged forward with lightning speed. Using the element of surprise to her advantage, Marie-Anne wrapped her long, powerful legs around Ceci's head, executing a flawless head-scissors takedown. Ceci's world turned upside down as she was forcefully yanked to the mat, her head trapped between Marie-Anne's muscular thighs. The impact reverberated through Ceci’s body, her back slapping against the smooth canvas surface of the mat room.

Marie-Anne ever the clever veteran then used her experience and with her legs still around Ceci’s neck applied a constricting neck scissors. Ceci could feel the tight grip of Marie-Anne's legs as they constricted around her head like a vice, squeezing and squeezing, cutting off her air supply. Ceci's panic surged, her struggles against the hold becoming more desperate with each passing second, but Marie-Anne's grip felt unbreakable. She gasped for air, her chest heaving, as the oxygen slowly dwindled. A single tear of pain and frustration welled up in Ceci's shimmering, cognac eyes, streaming down her flushed cheeks. She clawed at Marie-Anne's thighs, her delicate fingers futilely attempting to pry them apart. The sensation of being completely overpowered, trapped between her opponent's unyielding legs, overwhelmed her.

Inside her mind, Ceci's thoughts raced, a whirlwind of desperation and agony. "I can't breathe...I need to escape...I can't let her win...I’ll never get my shot to show Knockoutman!" The burning determination in her eyes intensified as she mustered the last remnants of her strength, refusing to succumb to defeat. She trembled with the intensity of her efforts, muscles straining, as she attempted to twist and wriggle free, her determination fueling a surge of adrenaline.

But Marie-Anne was relentless, tightening her grip even further, her well-honed leg muscles flexing with punishing force. Ceci's gasps for breath transformed into strangled wheezes, her body growing weaker by the second as the darkness closed in around her. As Ceci's struggles became more feeble, her body succumbing to the relentless pressure of Marie-Anne's head-scissors, her vision gradually faded to darkness. The world around her dissolved into a hazy blur until everything went black, and she drifted into unconsciousness. Silence blanketed the mat room, broken only by the sound of Marie-Anne's labored breathing. A cruel smile curled on her lips as she realized Ceci was out. Slowly releasing her leg grip, she watched as Ceci's unconscious body slumped to the mat, her breathing shallow and ragged.

Marie-Anne circled the fallen rookie, her eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure. "Well, well, well, look at you now, Ceci," she taunted, her voice dripping with arrogance. "A pathetic waste of space. You thought you could waltz in here and make a name for yourself? You're nothing but a joke." Kneeling beside Ceci, Marie-Anne let out a scoff, her voice laced with disdain. "What were you even trying to prove, hm? That you were some kind of competition for me? Please, save yourself the embarrassment next time." With a flick of her blonde ponytail, she delivered a mocking slap across Ceci's cheek.

As if on cue, Ceci's eyes fluttered open, her hazy vision slowly sharpening as she regained consciousness. A mix of confusion, pain, and humiliation washed over her as she registered Marie-Anne's snide comments. She groaned softly, her body aching from the merciless assault she had endured. With a half-smile on her face, Marie-Anne raised her foot and brought it down with force onto Ceci's belly, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from the Mexican enchantress. The stomp served as a brutal awakening, jolting Ceci back to the harsh reality of the match.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious, sweetie," Marie-Anne sneered, her voice dripping with malice. "I hope you enjoyed your little nap, because now it's time for me to finish what I started. And trust me, it's only going to get worse from here."

Ceci's dazed expression was quickly replaced with one of fear as Marie-Anne's strong arms effortlessly lifted her to her feet. The newcomer's legs trembled beneath her, barely able to support her weight. She tried to muster some semblance of defiance, but her breath caught in her throat as Marie-Anne's fist came spinning towards her. Time seemed to slow down as the impact landed square on Ceci's face, a sickening thud echoing in the room. Her head snapped back, her body convulsing from the force. Before she could fully comprehend what had just happened, Marie-Anne's karate-honed reflexes kicked in. The veteran wrestler launched a flurry of rapid kicks, each one finding its mark on Ceci's midsection. The Mexican enchantress stumbled backwards, her body jolting with each strike. The pain radiated through her abdomen, threatening to buckle her weakened legs. With each kick, Ceci felt her balance wavering, dangerously close to disaster. Her vision blurred and her breath came in ragged gasps as Marie-Anne's relentless assault continued. Her attempts to defend herself were feeble at best, barely managing to deflect a fraction of the onslaught. Then, with impeccable timing, Marie-Anne took a few steps back, and then with a full head of steam unleashed her coup de grâce. With a deafening impact, her muscular arm extended like a deadly scythe, delivering a devastating clothesline that tore through the air. Ceci's body crumpled like a marionette with cut strings, utterly defenseless against the force of the blow. Time seemed to stand still as Ceci collided with the mat, the impact reverberating through every fiber of her being. The sound of the impact echoed in her ears. In that single moment, her world came crashing down, shattered and broken at the hands of the merciless Marie-Anne.

Ceci lay sprawled on the mat, her body in a state of abject defeat. The pain from Marie-Anne's clothesline throbbed through her, every breath an agony. As she struggled to regain her bearings, she felt a sudden weight on her back, pressing her down further. With a surge of renewed vigor, Marie-Anne locked in a dragon sleeper hold, her arm constricting around Ceci's throat like a vice. Panic shot through Ceci's veins as her air supply was cut off, her vision fading at the edges. How had she ended up in this predicament so quickly? Her thoughts raced, desperately searching for a way out. The room seemed to close in around her, her survival instincts kicking into overdrive. Ceci's mind raced, her heart pounding loud in her ears. She willed her body to move, to fight against the encroaching darkness threatening to consume her.

Marie-Anne's voice cut through the haze, laced with a cruel satisfaction. "Struggling won't do you any good, Ceci. You're way out of your league here," she taunted, her grip tightening ever so slightly. "I've seen countless rookies like you come and go, and all of them end up just like you - defeated and broken."

Ceci's desperation grew. She frantically clawed at Marie-Anne's arm, hoping to loosen the hold even slightly. The veteran wrestler's words ignited a fierce determination within her, fueling her desire to prove herself against all odds. But the dragon sleeper held tight, Marie-Anne's strength overpowering Ceci's weakened state. The pain radiating through her body intensified, her chest burning from lack of breath. Drool slowly leaked out of her mouth as she slowly faded into the darkness. As Ceci's consciousness waned, Marie-Anne relished in her triumph. The veteran wrestler tightened her hold on the dragon sleeper, depriving the young Mexican enchantress of precious oxygen. A sadistic gleam danced in Marie-Anne's eyes as she watched Ceci's struggles grow weaker.

"You see, bitch, this is what happens when you step on my mats with a true competitor," Marie-Anne sneered, relishing in the power dynamic between them. "You drool, you pass out, and you realize just how outclassed you really are bitch," Marie-Anne mocked, her voice dripping with derision. "It's alright, darling. There's no shame in losing to someone as superior as me. It's only natural."

Ceci's body convulsed as her last remaining breaths were choked away by the dragon sleeper, and she passed out. Marie-Anne released the hold and pushed Ceci to the mat.

Marie-Anne stood over Ceci, a wicked smile playing on her lips as she looked down at the defeated newcomer. "Come on sleeping beauty, look at you, sleeping on the job," Marie-Anne taunted, her voice saturated with arrogance. "It seems like you couldn't handle the intensity of this match. You're just proving why shouldn’t be on my mats."

With a mixture of delight and cruelty, Marie-Anne playfully slapped Ceci's sweaty, exposed buttocks, reveling in the humiliation she was inflicting upon her fallen opponent. Ceci groaned weakly as her body twitched in response to the slap, as she remained out from the dragon sleeper. The sound reverberated through the mat room, filling the air with a mix of dominance and contempt.

"No, no, we can't be done that easily," Marie-Anne continued, her voice dripping with malevolence. Suddenly, she reached down and gripped Ceci's hair, yanking her head back with an abrupt jolt. Pain seared through Ceci's scalp as she jolted awake, her eyes snapping open in response to the agonizing sensation. "Time to wake up, slut," Marie-Anne sneered, her grip on Ceci's hair unyielding. "It's not over yet. I am gonna kick you ass so you never want to step on the mats again. You're about to experience the full force of my dominance." With a callous laugh, Marie-Anne used her grip on Ceci hari to stand her up and then released Ceci's hair, allowing her to stumble forward, disoriented and vulnerable.

As Ceci struggled to regain her balance, her head throbbing from the hair yank, Marie-Anne circled her prey like a predator, a gleam of sadistic anticipation in her eyes. With a swift and brutal motion, Marie-Anne seized Ceci's arm, hurling her towards the nearest wall with tremendous force. Ceci's body collided with the unforgiving surface, her back forcefully pressed against it. The impact rattled through her, sending shockwaves of pain coursing through her spine, while her head whipped back, momentarily disorienting her. Before Ceci could even comprehend what had just happened, Marie-Anne capitalized on her vulnerable position. With a graceful yet devastating cresent kick, Marie-Anne's foot connected with Ceci's face, the impact resonating through the mat room. The sound of the strike echoed against the white walls, adding to the sense of violence and helplessness engulfing Ceci. The force of the kick caused the lights in Ceci's world to dim, her vision fading as though shrouded by darkness. She slumped, her body sliding down the wall on her trembling butt, her back scraping against the rough surface.

Marie-Anne watched, a satisfied smirk on her lips, as Ceci tumbled down, reduced to a broken and defeated state. A sadistic gleam danced in her eyes, reveling in the destruction she had wrought upon her hapless opponent. It was evident that Ceci was completely at her mercy, at the mercy of her superior strength, skill, and merciless ruthlessness. As Marie-Anne's confidence surged, she could feel the power coursing through her veins. The sight of the defeated Ceci slumped against the wall only intensified her desire for dominance. With a smug grin, she confidently stripped off her Karate Gi, revealing an all-black ensemble of yoga shorts and a yoga sports bra. Her every movement exuded a sense of command and authority.

Marie-Anne Black Yoga Outfit.jpg

Gazing down at Ceci, Marie-Anne's voice dripped with superiority and arrogance. "Oh, sweetheart, do you really think I'm limited to just one discipline?" she taunted. "I may be a master of Karate, but let me show you that my expertise extends far beyond that. It's time to teach you what wrestling really is."

Marie-Anne confidently stepped towards Ceci, her bare feet gliding over the mat with practiced precision. She positioned herself, ready to demonstrate her prowess in wrestling. The contrast between their attire was evident, Ceci still in her yellow one-piece bikini while Marie-Anne stood before her in her intimidating black fitness attire. With confidence flowing through her veins, Marie-Anne closed in on Ceci, ready to showcase her skills. Her arms circled around Ceci's waist, lifting her off her feet as if she weighed nothing. Ceci's body became like putty in Marie-Anne's hands, completely at the mercy of the veteran wrestler. Marie-Anne toyed with Ceci, showcasing her dominance as she ragdolled the newbie around the mat. Ceci's limbs flailed helplessly, her body twisting and turning in Marie-Anne's grip. Each movement seemed effortless, as if Marie-Anne was simply playing with a doll. With precision and power, Marie-Anne hoisted Ceci up onto her shoulder, displaying her impressive strength. Ceci's eyes widened in realization of her impending doom. The Mexican enchantress was no longer in control. The smirk on Marie-Anne's face grew as she unleashed her devastating move. In one swift motion, Marie-Anne executed a soul-shattering sidewalk slam, slamming Ceci's back onto the unforgiving mat. The impact rattled through Ceci's entire body, leaving her gasping for air. The force was enough to send shockwaves of pain radiating through her, eliciting a pained cry that echoed in the mat room. The excruciating pain shot through Ceci's body, reverberating in her mind like a relentless drumbeat. The impact of Marie-Anne's sidewalk slam sent shockwaves of agony through her spine, radiating outwards to every inch of her being. As she lay sprawled on the mat, gasping for air, Ceci's thoughts swirled in a haze of pain and disbelief.

"I...I can't believe it," Ceci thought, her vision blurred by tears of agony. "I never expected it to hurt this much. How did she become so dominant in an instant? How can she be so merciless?"

But before Ceci could even begin to comprehend the depth of her suffering, Marie-Anne's veteran mind kicked into high gear. In a move that showcased her experience and ruthlessness, Marie-Anne swiftly lifted Ceci back up, disregard for the young fighter's pain. With unparalleled dexterity, she positioned Ceci for a quick suplex, ready to deliver another devastating blow. As Marie-Anne effortlessly hoisted Ceci into the air, visions of her impending crash back down to the mat flashed through Ceci's mind. Fear and desperation consumed her thoughts as she realized the relentless onslaught of pain was far from over.

"No...no, not another one," Ceci whimpered internally. "I can't take anymore. The pain is unbearable. How can she be so relentless? Is there any way to escape this nightmare?"

As Ceci's body crashed against the unforgiving mat once again, a resounding thud echoed through the mat room. The impact jolted through her spine, causing a rush of pain that left her momentarily breathless. A woosh of air escaped Ceci's lips as she struggled to regain her bearings. Her back throbbed with an intensity that felt unbearable. Instinctively, Ceci's hands shot towards the source of the agony, gripping her lower back as if trying to alleviate the searing pain. But her respite was short-lived, as Marie-Anne immediately capitalized on her advantage. With a calculated efficiency, Marie-Anne lifted Ceci up, refusing to grant her a single moment of respite. Ceci's body dangled in the air, vulnerable and defenseless, as Marie-Anne prepared to unleash her next devastating move. The anticipation pulsed through the room, amplifying the tension and fear that permeated Ceci's thoughts. And then, with a thunderous impact, Marie-Anne executed a powerbomb with full force, driving Ceci's body back down to the mat. The sheer brutality of the move reverberated through Ceci's very core, sending shockwaves of pain through every fiber of her being. The agony proved too much for Ceci to bear. As her body hit the mat, an agonizing scream tore from her lips, only to be abruptly silenced as consciousness eluded her.

Marie-Anne stood triumphantly over Ceci, a wicked grin etched across her face as she relished in the aftermath of her devastating powerbomb. The sight of the convulsing newcomer on the mat brought a sadistic delight to Marie-Anne's eyes, fueling the already burning fire within her. A mocking laugh erupted from Marie-Anne's lips, the sound ricocheting off the white walls of the mat room. Her laughter echoed with a mix of smug satisfaction and cruelty, further intensifying the despair that enveloped Ceci's motionless form.

As Marie-Anne stepped closer to Ceci, her snickers morphed into a sinister chuckle, her voice dripping with malicious intent. "Oh, poor little bitch," she jeered, her tone laced with pure disdain. "Looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew."

With a swift movement, Marie-Anne dropped to her knees behind Ceci, straddling her already beaten body. The wickedness in her eyes intensified as she locked her arms around Ceci's head, pulling it back in a merciless camel clutch. The hold compressed Ceci's spine, causing waves of agony to ripple through her. Ceci's breath hitched as pain engulfed her, and her body instinctively writhed under Marie-Anne's control. Each convulsive movement only tightened the pressure, exacerbating the torment coursing through her battered frame. Her eyes squeezed shut, but tears managed to escape, mingling with the sweat that coated her face. The physical pain merged with the humiliation and helplessness she felt, forming an unbearable mix of emotions. Biting her lower lip to stifle the cries threatening to escape, Ceci's mind raced, searching for a solution, an escape from this merciless onslaught. Yet, her body was weak, sapped of strength and energy, leaving her utterly at Marie-Anne's mercy. With each breath, Marie-Anne's laughter crescendoed, amplifying Ceci's agony, her joyous taunts echoing in the air. Ceci's will to fight dimmed, her dreams of triumph fading like a distant memory. In this one-sided slaughter, she could only hope for mercy.

Overwhelmed by the excruciating pain, Ceci succumbed to the darkness, her body limp and motionless, her mind consumed by the cruel reality of her defeat.

Marie-Anne's sadism knew no bounds as she felt Ceci's feeble struggles intensify beneath her. Sensing the opportunity to further break her opponent's spirit, Marie-Anne released one arm from the camel clutch, wrapping it tightly around Ceci's neck. The added pressure applied a suffocating sleeper hold, cutting off the already dwindling supply of air. Ceci's eyes widened in a desperate gasp for breath, her coughs and rasping sounds reverberating through the room. The taste of impending unconsciousness lingered on her tongue as the combined torment of the sleeper hold and the camel clutch took their toll on her weakened body. The world around Ceci started to blur, the room morphing into a haze of white. Her muscles grew slack, her feeble attempts to escape dissipating into nothingness. The fight within her dwindled, replaced by an overwhelming sense of defeat. A final, strangled cough escaped Ceci's lips, as her body went limp in Marie-Anne's clutches. Darkness swallowed her whole, her consciousness slipping away once again, consumed by the cruel clutches of defeat. Marie-Anne smirked triumphantly as she released the sleeper hold, relishing in the victory she had achieved thus far. Her eyes gleamed with sadistic pleasure as she surveyed Ceci's limp form, her body sprawled on the mat in a state of disarray and defeat.

But Marie-Anne's appetite for destruction was far from satiated. She stood over Ceci, taking a moment to catch her breath and revel in her dominance. "I'm not done yet," she whispered, her voice laced with a mix of arrogance and pleasure. It was as if the thrill of the fight had transformed her into a different being altogether.

Lifting Ceci to her knees, Marie-Anne relished in the disorientation that clouded her weakened opponent's eyes. Ceci was a puppet on her strings, helpless and at her mercy. Marie-Anne seized the opportunity, her leg snapping up with unparalleled precision. A thunderous roundhouse head kick left Ceci spinning in a sickening whirlwind of pain and confusion. The impact reverberated through the room, the sickening thud echoing off the white walls. Ceci's body crashed face-first onto the unforgiving mat, her expression a twisted mask of agony and defeat.

Marie-Anne could sense her triumphant victory within reach as she gazed upon Ceci's exhausted, and knockedout form. While cruel satisfaction surged within her, she knew that the fight was far from over. Determined to leave Ceci broken and defeated, Marie-Anne reached down and lifted her up, her broken body barely able to stand. With a surge of adrenaline, Marie-Anne drew upon her karate training, channeling her inner strength into a single devastating blow. Her fist found its target, colliding with Ceci's chest in a relentless heart punch. Shockwaves of pain rippled through Ceci's body, piercing through her senses and rendering her utterly helpless. As Ceci's mind fogged with agony, Marie-Anne wasted no time. The veteran wrestler took a step back, her body in perfect alignment as she prepared to deliver her final strike. With a swift burst of speed, she launched herself forward, her leg extending towards Ceci's temple with unstoppable force.

The running side kick connected with a bone-crushing impact, sending shockwaves of pain surging through Ceci's body. Her body crumpled like a broken marionette, crashing down onto the mat in a heap of defeat. Marie-Anne reveled in her dominance over Ceci, relishing the sight of her defeated opponent's broken form sprawled across the mat. She smirked triumphantly, reveling in the knowledge that she had outclassed the newbie fighter.

"Dumb Whore," Marie-Anne sneered, her voice dripping with disdain. "Looks like you were no match for a veteran like me. Maybe you should stick to something you're actually good at like lying on you back slut."

With a cruel chuckle, Marie-Anne sauntered over to Ceci's motionless body. She positioned herself directly over Ceci's face, her ample ass pressing down firmly against her defeated foe. Anne began to count Ceci out.

"One... Two... Three..." Marie-Anne's voice carried a mocking tone as she emphasized each count, savoring every moment of Ceci's humiliation. "Fuck it, I can count to hundred you aren't getting up." Marie-Anne sneered.

Marie-Anne followed the pin by grabbing Ceci's leg and dragging Ceci's knocked out body out of the mat room. Each pull of Ceci's legs seemed to amplify the sense of defeat, showcasing the extent of Marie-Anne's domination. As Marie-Anne made her way towards the exit, a voice echoed through the room, catching her and attention. It was Knockoutman, the man who ran the show, speaking loudly into his phone.

"No, don't worry Emerald, I will find someone..." Knockoutman's voice filled the room, his tone laced with determination.

Marie-Anne halted in her tracks, her grip on Ceci's leg loosening as she turned to face Knockoutman. His presence brought a smug smile to her face, relishing the thought of showing off her triumph to the one in charge.

Knockoutman's eyes shifted from his phone to Ceci sprawled on the floor, a smirk tugged at his lips. He shook his head, his expression a mixture of amusement and disbelief. "Wow," he muttered, his voice heavy with sarcasm. "You really know how to leave an impression, Marie-Anne."

Without saying another word, the camera panned out, capturing the defeated Ceci on the floor, the smirking Knockoutman, and the dismissive Marie-Anne. The room faded to black, leaving the viewer to contemplate the aftermath of the ruthless beatdown.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.