loli edition/mod (1 Viewer)

Nexor

Potential Patron
i believe there already is a loli mod out there, but it only extends the size bar for the girl. It would be nice to make a loli mod or loli edition of sdt that also lets the guy bend his knees so he can actually hit the throat of the loli, because the loli gets too small often and cant reach the dick. Maybe add some dialogues in but thats just a side thing

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
The best mod for that is anysizeher. It has an option to automatically bend their knees if she's too small. An older version for it couldn't change the size of her head but that has also been a feature for a while now. It still acts a little wonky when making her scale close to and below 0.7 tho. A word of warning, many animtools positions won't work correctly with autobendknees turned on. Fortunately that can be turned on/off with dialogue triggers. I can't play SDT without that mod, I even have tons of folders where I can select nearly any age for each of my girls.

Also, these two mods do a good job of making her sound younger too. CV1 sounds more like she's panicked and having trouble while CV2 she sounds more comfortable. You'll need the audio replacer to be able to change them as desired.

If you're looking for dialogues, edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 has some really good ones out, but he hasn't worked on any new ones in a while.

Nexor

Potential Patron
The best mod for that is anysizeher. It has an option to automatically bend their knees if she's too small. An older version for it couldn't change the size of her head but that has also been a feature for a while now. It still acts a little wonky when making her scale close to and below 0.7 tho. A word of warning, many animtools positions won't work correctly with autobendknees turned on. Fortunately that can be turned on/off with dialogue triggers. I can't play SDT without that mod, I even have tons of folders where I can select nearly any age for each of my girls.

Also, these two mods do a good job of making her sound younger too. CV1 sounds more like she's panicked and having trouble while CV2 she sounds more comfortable. You'll need the audio replacer to be able to change them as desired.

If you're looking for dialogues, edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 has some really good ones out, but he hasn't worked on any new ones in a while.
oh yeah that helps thanks a lot

IfYouHaveCoin

Potential Patron

for the life of me I can't get his old dialogs to work anymore. not sure if they are just missing triggers or wether something somewhere in his loader is not compatible

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Unfortunately, if a dialogue isn't made to be compatible with vanilla, a lot of older dialogues will break when some mods are updated. For some reason comparing strings (*varPos == self*) no longer works after I updated Dialogue Actions. I asked sby sby about it since he's the one maintaining it now but no resolutions were ever found, only workarounds. Best solution to using dialogues is to use it with the creator's own loader, if they released it as a complete package.

vuydanatri

Potential Patron

can you share some of those folders you mentioned?
im lazy and i preffer to download a bunch of mods at once instead of one by one

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
can you share some of those folders you mentioned?
That would be a big undertaking. Simplest way for me to do that is to separate the templates for each girl and package it with the rgb hairs I use. With the template you could add in your own male codes so you can pair the girls with any man you want. Still tho, my main template folder isn't updated with the voices yet and some girls I've decided to update their hair.

It'll take me a while but when I get in the mood for it I'll start updating the main template and add it to my Google drive folder. I'll update with any progress I make. I'm lazy too so please be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.