Sexy Wife Tortured in a Remote Cabin (1 Viewer)

breakher

Casual Client
After my wife’s horrific wrestling beatdown and subsequent torture at the hands of Sugar and her cronies, I know she needs some time to rest and recover before she’s contractually obligated to return for more punishment in the wrestling ring. Unfortunately for her, watching her take the relentless torment from Sugar confirmed for me that I want to see more, and it did the same for some of my friends who had been invited to watch her first match.

My friend CJ in particular seems to have had something awakened in him when seeing my sexy wife being tortured by a bigger, stronger woman. Can’t blame him - she’s 5’7’’ of pure sex appeal, 140 pounds of perfect curves and thick thighs, C-cup tits, a round ass, and luscious long brown hair. CJ came to me afterward and asked if it would be possible to let him have a go at her, to destroy her, break her down, humiliate and dominate her. I shocked both of us when I happily agreed.

I sit in front of my 70 inch hi-def monitor watching & listening to my wife lounging around our secluded lake house, while I’m secretly down the road in my van. She thinks I sent her there to recover from her previous beatdown, but I’ve actually filled the place with hidden cameras and microphones, and given CJ the address and door code. He should be arriving at any moment, and his timing couldn’t be better.

Wifey is in her typically slutty loungewear, walking around our cabin in a barely-there baby blue silk lingerie slip with tiny shoulder straps and an open back; her creamy thighs, butt and tiny black thong are peeking out from the bottom. She’s barefoot, with her toenails freshly painted white. She’s dressed perfectly for the occasion. My heart is pounding as my exterior camera sees CJ’s car pull up to the house.

Wifey is laying on the couch reading when CJ bangs the door open, and she jumps up with a startled yelp. CJ is a hulking beast of a guy, 6’2’’, 250 lbs, and he’s wearing a ski mask. “Who the fuck are you!? Get out of my house right now!” Screams my wife. CJ just laughs at her menacingly and advances.

My wife, perhaps thinking her beatdown by Sugar toughened her up, or maybe just out of pure desperation, charges CJ. “I told you to get out, fucker!” Wifey swings at CJ, but he catches her fist, and immediately spins her around, wrenching her arm up behind her back. My wife lets out a cry as he nearly breaks her arm, gripping her chin and growling in her ear “bad move honey. You’re FUCKED”. She lets out a shuddering sob of fear, already flashing back to her last beatdown. “please, just leave me alone” she whimpers.

“Not yet, slut.” CJ growls throwing her to the floor. My wife lets out a gasp as CJ kicks her in the stomach with a booted foot, driving all the air out of her. Wifey’s body involuntarily curls around CJ’s leg, shuddering and sobbing already. CJ laughs, and stomps on her knee with his other foot, she lets out a scream and roll away from him, curling in a ball and clutching at her leg. Bad move, as CJ kicks her right in the spine, causing my wife to arch her back and SHRIEK in agony “AIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!”. She looks incredibly hot like that, and I’m already getting hard.

Grabbing my wife’s brown hair (which is in a messy bun), CJ pulls my wife to her feet, forcing her to stand on her tiptoes, sobbing and clutching at his hands.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! CJ starts relentlessly slapping her in the face, knocking her head back and forth. “AHH! OWW!! AHHHH!! FUCKING STOP IT!” My wife pleads frantically, her face reddening and tears already running down her cheeks “No shot bitch, I’m just getting started with you”. Wifey is sobbing in pain, fear and desperation, knowing she has absolutely no way out of this nightmare situation.

“On your knees slut. NOW!” CJ roughly pushes my crying wife to her knees, pulling his cock out in the process. “Start sucking girl. And I better not feel any teeth”. Tearfully, timidly, my wife complies, taking his cock between her lips and slowly sliding it down her throat. I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying watching this, even though CJ is a man.

CJ growls with pleasure, holding my wife’s messybun in his fist as she slides his massive cock in and out of her throat, slowly. Suddenly, my wife’s hand comes up and grabs him by the balls, using her nails to dig in as CJ screams in shock and pain. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she punches him in the stomach and gets up, making a run for the door. Huge, huge huge mistake on her part. CJ is crazy, so even I’m not sure what he’s about to do to her.

CJ roars and grabs her by the hair again, wrenching her away from the door as she cries out in desperation and despair, kicking and struggling. CJ hisses through his teeth “You’ll regret that you little whore”

She’s struggling and whimpering, but lets out a scream as CJ suddenly tasers her in the back. She drops to the floor convulsing and sobbing, as CJ zaps her several more times with the taser. Putting a knee on the back of her head, CJ traps my wife on her stomach, and roughly handcuffs her wrists behind her back. “PLEASE, NO I’M SORRY, NOT THIS! PLEASE I’LL BE GOOD DON’T CUFF ME!!” My wife must be flashing back to her time in Sugar’s dungeon, the poor woman. CJ lifts up her sexy, pedicured foot and presses the taser to her sole, causing a shriek of agony louder than anything I’ve heard today to rip from my wife’s throat.

Roughly, CJ drags my wife off the floor, and drapes her over the arm of the couch, with her back bent in half, and her head hanging upside down off the couch. She’s fully hysterically crying now, begging him, offering him bribes, all in vain. My breath catches in my chest realizing what he’s about to do.

My wife dangles helplessly, feet kicking on the couch as CJ brutally grabs her by the ears, and jams his cock into her throat again as her head hangs upside down. With no way to defend herself, wifey can only helplessly gag, squirm, and cry as CJ goes nuts, SAVAGELY FUCKING her throat, pumping in and out fast and hard, his balls banging off her forehead, her dainty throat expanding with his cock jackhammering it. On one thrust he buries himself to the hilt, his balls on her nose, and stays there for a FULL MINUTE, as we both enjoy watching her whole body convulse and squirm for breath. Mercifully, he pulls out, and she gasps for air, with deep shuddering sobs.

“PLEASE, OK I GET IT, PLEASE STOP PLEASE!!” She begs tearfully, looking at him from her helpless upside down position. “It could have been over you beautiful fucking SLUT, but you had to make it personal. We’ve got a while to go!” CJ yells at her sadistically. I’m stroking myself to the video feed at this point.

CJ grabs her by the ears again, and resumes fucking wifey’s throat. Now as he jackhammers her, CJ notices Wifey’s big nipples poking through the silk of her lingerie, pointing right at him. He grabs both nipples between his thumbs & index fingers, brutally pinches as hard as he can, and SAVAGELY yanks my wife upward by just the nipples.

Needless to say, this is agony for my wife. “MMMMMGHGHGHHGHFHHHHHFHHHFFFFFFFFHFHHHHFHFFF!!!!” She screams in her own throat around his cock, eyes shut tight, tears streaming down her face, her whole body quivering, her white toes curling and flexing frantically as he practically pulls her nipples off. The vibration of wifey’s scream is the last straw, and CJ blasts rope after rope of cum straight down her throat.

He finally pulls out, and wifey sputters and chokes between sobs and gasps, his cum having shot all the way down her throat with no chance to spit it. He roughly pulls her upright, her messy bun gone and hair flowing freely, and throws my wife off the couch on to the floor like a piece of trash. She brings her knees up to her chest and rolls on her side, still handcuffed, trying to curl up in a ball as she cries miserably, broken.

CJ laughs. “Stupid bitch. You just had to attack me TWICE. Who do you think you are? You know you can’t fight. Remember what happened against Sugar?” My wife looks up from the floor in shock, “HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!” “Easy, I was there.” My wife’s never met CJ, so there’s no way for her to know he’s my friend. “WHAT THE FUCK HOW?!.” Her anger is overcoming her pain and fear suddenly. I do love how much spirit my wife has sometimes.

“Special invite only, very discreet. Can’t tell ya honey. Sorry. And don’t ask again.” “Fuck you!” My wife spits at his foot. CJ slaps her back to the floor and puts his boot on her head, squishing her face into the floor as she starts to cry again. CJ leans down into his boot and growls at her -

“You signed a contract for 5 more matches remember? There were lots of stipulations and fine print I’m sure you didn’t read, since Sugar was torturing you at the time, but one of them was that a match could take place any time, any where. Welcome to Match #2 sweetheart! My specialty is more on the sex wrestling side as maybe you can tell” Wifey gasps in shock and resumes crying as he stops grinding her head into the floor.

I grin in my van now that he’s finally clued her in. Since it’s a contractually sanctioned match, at this point she knows I must be watching, as I’m contractually obligated to. Not that I would ever miss this!!! I prepare myself to go inside on CJs signal.

CJ sits my wife up. Glaring into her tear streaked face. “You know what comes next you little skank. I’m sure you want to submit at this point. Are you ready to make a deal?” Knowing what happened to her last time she made a submission deal, my wife barks “NO CHANCE” right in his face.

CJ sighs and rolls his eyes, backhanding my wife back to the floor, where she lays, whimpering. Rolling her onto her stomach, CJ grabs the chain of her handcuffs, and WRENCHES my wife’s arms straight up, practically popping her shoulders out of their sockets. My wife’s feet desperately flail around as she screams into the carpet “AAAAAAIAIIHHHHHHHHIFUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!”

“I can do this all day bitch. Happy to break your arms.” “NO PLEASE NO NO STOP STOP PLEASE LET GO!!!” Wifey begs frantically, her beautiful white toes pushing into the floor desperately trying to squirm away.

“Here’s the deal. I’m gonna fuck you in the ass, and your man is going to fuck you in the throat while I do it. You show him what a good little screamer you are, and I’ll accept your forfeit, no long punishment round no new contract. I’ll even guarantee that your next match is planned. How’s that sound?” For emphasis, he wrenches her arms just a little higher.

“AAAJHHHHH FUCK OK OK OK!! I SUBMIT! I GIVE” Wifey screams out through her tears. I pull the van into the driveway and walk in.

CJ is positioning my still handcuffed wife on her knees with her ass in the air. She glares at me with her cheek pressed into the floor, and I shrug and smile at her.

CJ gives my wife’s beautiful ass a firm SLAP, and she yelps. “You got a good little slut here bud! Ready to help me finish this match?” I nod. “Oh wait hang on, I forgot your bitch of a wife clawed my balls. Give me a sec” He grabs her thong and WEDGIES wifey impossibly hard. Her feet lift off the floor and toes curl in agony as she SHRIEKS, with the thong tearing straight up into her pussy “AAAIIIIHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT WE WERE DOOAAAAAAAHHHHH NO PLEASE!!!”

“Yeah bitch we’re done after I fuck you in the ass, not before. I still wanna hurt you a bit for what you did!” He lets go of her thong, as she sobs on her knees. He takes a couple steps back, and looks me dead in the eye as he does a running free kick straight into my wife’s pussy! Her screams echo off the cabin walls as she cries hysterically, unable to go anywhere or do anything. He kicks her in the pussy again. More screams and tears escape my destroyed wife.

“SHUT UP SLUT! YOU HAD THIS COMING!” He roars as he savagely kicks her again. I’m absolutely rock hard at the sight of this guy towering over my helpless wife, booting her in the pussy with no mercy and drawing even louder screams than Sugar did.

He rips the thong off the hysterically crying woman as I position myself in front of her. I have no clue how she’s still conscious. I notice CJ is strapping something onto his own rock hard cock. My eyes widen as I realize it is a leather sleeve covered in studs; it just about doubles the girth of his already large dick, and adds what looks like painful texture with the studs. Noticing my eyes, my wife squirms to look at him and immediately panics even further. “NO WAIT WHAT IS THAT? I DIDN’T AGREE TO THAT WAIT PLEASE!!!….” I’m not sure why she’s begging him, she must know how the matches work at this point.

CJ grins evilly as he grabs her hips and positions himself right at her tight, barely-ever-touched asshole. She is not gonna enjoy this. We will though. An impossibly loud and hoarse new scream rips from wifeys throat as CJ buries his weaponized dick in her ass, and begins to SLOWLY thrust to draw out her suffering “AAHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEE!!! NOOOOOO OH MY GOD PLEASE NO MORE!!!”. I seize the opportunity and shove my dick right into her open screaming mouth.

I grab her by the hair for leverage and start to fuck her throat. I’m already too horny and just go nuts on her. To her credit, she takes my dick in spite of screaming from the agony of CJ destroying her asshole. The vibrations of her throat screaming onto my dick, her whole body convulsing and quivering, trying to escape CJ’s weaponized cock, is too much for me and I explode down her throat, gagging her on rope after rope of overexcited cum.

CJ jackhammers my wife, cruelly grabbing her hips and digging his fingers in, until he finally is ready to burst, pulling out and shooting cum all over my wife’s bare back. He holds his dick to stop the flow, and steps around to blast the remains of his load straight into her face. Wifey slumps to the floor facedown, quietly sobbing. CJ undoes her cuffs, and pats me on the back. “My work here is done. Enjoy bud. Until next time”.

CJ leaves me with my destroyed wife, and all I can do is think about how I can’t wait for her next match. It definitely has to be a mixed one…

firlafanz

Writer
Streamer
Editor
Teacher
i was really involved in your story, i find it very fascinating what you write there, could do with more of it too

campusvamp

Writer
Author
Not really into torture but I like a little BDSM and your writing except I don't like going straight to all capitals when I'm writing. It leaves you no place to go to ratchet up the intensity. Try italics first for places you want emphasis then if the action/volume ratchets up you can switch to CAPITAL ITALICS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.