Loader problems (1 Viewer)

acesdrag

Potential Patron
Ok i understand to just load it regularly but after that im totally lost and ive been trying for about a week now can some one please help meh? :o

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
acesdrag said:
Ok i understand to just load it regularly but after that im totally lost and ive been trying for about a week now can some one please help meh? :o
Sorry, bro. Can't help.

blaster

Potential Patron
To be more specific, all we understood in your problem is that you are lost with "we-dont-know-what".
So you can't be helped...

acesdrag

Potential Patron
Ok im lost here. As soon as you open Loader to the bottom right i get a little box with 2 white boxes a slider along with toggle, reset, arm.
Also on Modder .swf how do i load a save?

ModGuy

Content Creator
acesdrag said:
Ok im lost here. As soon as you open Loader to the bottom right i get a little box with 2 white boxes a slider along with toggle, reset, arm.

Read the included guide, it's there for a reason.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
acesdrag said:

Read the included guide, it's there for a reason.
It's funny how stupid people want to play with things without ever reading a manual, and then they get all butthurt when they can't figure it out. (Not necessarily referring to this guy)

On a side note, I've personally always hated the location of the modbar/box/thing, sometimes I open it when I don't mean to, or I open the sdt menu when I mean to open it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.