Lands of Arcadia (A Ryona Themed Dungeon World PBP RPG) (1 Viewer)

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
spark_by_anikakinka-d70yt8o.jpg

Name: Myra Serafine
Level: 1 (0/8)
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral

Eyes: Kind
Hair: Strange
Attire: Fancy Clothes
Body: Thin

HP: 23/23
Base Damage: d6.
STR: 12 DEX: 13 CON: 15 INT: 8 WIS: 16 CHA: 9

Starting Moves:
Your faith is diverse. Choose one wizard spell. You can cast and be granted that spell as if it was a cleric spell.
Fireball
You evoke a mighty ball of flame that envelops your target and everyone nearby, inflicting 2d6 damage which ignores armor.

Deity

You serve and worship some deity or power which grants you spells.
Give your god a name: Garos, the Living Flame
Choose your deity’s domain:
• Knowledge and Hidden Things
Choose one precept of your religion:
• Your religion believes in trial by combat, add Petition: Personal Victory

Divine Guidance
When you petition your deity according to the precept of your religion, you are granted some useful knowledge or boon related to your deity’s domain. The GM will tell you what.

Turn Undead
When you hold your holy symbol aloft and call on your deity for protection, roll+Wis.
✴On a 7+, so long as you continue to pray and brandish your holy symbol, no undead may come within reach of you.
✴On a 10+, you also momentarily daze intelligent undead and cause mindless undead to flee. Aggression breaks the effects and they are able to act as normal. Intelligent undead may still find ways to harry you from afar. They’re clever like that.

Commune
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet communion with your deity, you:
• Lose any spells already granted to you.
• Are granted new spells of your choice whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1, and none of which is a higher level than your own level.
• Prepare all of your rotes, which never count against your limit.

Cast a Spell

When you unleash a spell granted to you by your deity, roll+Wis.
✴On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and your deity does not revoke the spell, so you may cast it again.
✴On a 7–9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
• You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. The GM
will tell you how.
• Your casting distances you from your deity—take -1 ongoing to
cast a spell until the next time you commune.
• After you cast it, the spell is revoked by your deity. You cannot cast the spell again until you commune and have it granted to you. Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.

Rotes: Light, Sanctify, Guidance
Spells: Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Alignment, Cause Fear, Magic Weapon, Sanctuary, Speak with Dead

Gear
Your load is 22: (3/22)
• dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
• A small token made out of metal and obsidian (0 weight).
• Her fireproof outfit (1 weight)
• Magic Enhancement Gloves (1 weight)
• Healing Potion (0 weight)

Bond:
Not met, yet

Backstory: Myrawas born in a small village, somewhere in the Rhineback mountains. The peoples that live there are pagan isolationists, worshiping the four elements as their deities that govern their day-to-day. For the most part, the four elements are more passive deities but on occasion they promote an avatar and grant them their strength in their respective element. Myra was chosen, on the eve of her sixteenth birthday, to be the avatar of the Living Flame, Garos. She was granted the powers of Fire and expected to drop her normal life to serve the call of Garos.

Currently: Usually the elemental deities send their avatars out to distant lands to grow in strength and power. Myra has recently set out after training and seeks to do her family and home proud.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Yuri Ryona (Forced kissing, etc)
+Grabs, grapples, constricts, whips
+Life/Stamina Draining
-Scat
-Very Gory stuff
-Male Minions

"Ugh... Ow..." Myra groggily complained as she came to. Her head still felt rattled when that brute of a girl smashed the pommel of her blade against the back of Myra's unsuspecting head. It appeared Myra was out for a bit because when she finally brought her mind to focus, she saw a whole manner of things happening. First off, the ship appeared to be infested by similarly uniformed women who were all running about the deck of the ship, converging towards something. It was difficult to see, laying down and all, but through the mass of girls Myra saw a few individuals at the center of attention. It was likely not a very good sort of attention as Myra suspected those matching girls to be the same trouble that knocked herself out. Speaking of which, the woman that knocked her out, Acolyte Elena, or whatever she called herself, was standing with her back turned watching the events before her turn out.

Regardless of what was happening, Myra was given a moment to herself it seemed. She glanced around and saw that no guards were present and they just left her, arms tied. Idiots. They had no idea what wraith awaited them. Myra wrestled with her restraint for a moment before calling upon her power for assistance. She would try to ignite her hands with fire and burn away the rope that had bound her wrist.

(Myra casts a spell: Magic Weapon)

Last edited:

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Marek took a moment to gather his meager belongings from his quarters, being careful to stow the ornate box wrapped in fancy cloth that was actually a curtain he had pilfered from someone's dining hall. Surprised he hadn't run into any more resistance, he began to head top side. As he reached the stairs, he could hear a commotion echoing down from the deck.

Well, can't let them have all the fun without me. He drew his axe and readied his shield and emerged topside through a separate hatch closer to the stern of the ship. It took him only a moment to get his bearings and he immediately singled out the blue garbed leader of the girls, dressed in a short skirt and armed with a pair of black swords. At last someone work the bite of my blade. As the initiates were distracted by his allies, he raised his weapons and charged their leader, axe raised to cleave into her arm as he rushed her, shield forward.

Hack and Slash at Elana!

Strix

Casual Client
I choose:
What is about to happen?
What should I be on the lookout for?
What here is useful or valuable to me?

Servi

Club Regular
Arriving at the deck of the ship with the elf, it seems that dumb girl wasn't lying after all. There were indeed a lot more bandits up here. The majority of them looked to be as weak as the previous bunch, but their leader was who really caught Teresa's eye.

"So she's in charge here huh? Wonder what someone like that is doing out here. Oh well...guess I'll just have to beat the answers out of her!"

Teresa took up her arms and stood to defend the elf archer.

"Hey you! The pagan with the pointy ears! You don't look like you can take more than a couple of hits and I'm sure you've seen what we can do together. Allow me to keep you safe from these idiots while you pick them off."

(Roll Defend on Vera)
Teresa rushes to Vera's side, sword at the ready. Rolling an 8, she must hold 1, and at any point when Vera would take damage, may:
you may spend hold, 1 for 1, to choose an option:
• Redirect an attack from the thing you defend to yourself
• Halve the attack’s effect or damage
• Open up the attacker to an ally giving that ally +1 forward against
the attacker
• Deal damage to the attacker equal to your level

spark_by_anikakinka-d70yt8o.jpg

Name: Myra Serafine
Level: 1 (0/8)
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral

Eyes: Kind
Hair: Strange
Attire: Fancy Clothes
Body: Thin

HP: 23/23
Base Damage: d6.
STR: 12 DEX: 13 CON: 15 INT: 8 WIS: 16 CHA: 9

Starting Moves:
Your faith is diverse. Choose one wizard spell. You can cast and be granted that spell as if it was a cleric spell.
Fireball
You evoke a mighty ball of flame that envelops your target and everyone nearby, inflicting 2d6 damage which ignores armor.

Deity

You serve and worship some deity or power which grants you spells.
Give your god a name: Garos, the Living Flame
Choose your deity’s domain:
• Knowledge and Hidden Things
Choose one precept of your religion:
• Your religion believes in trial by combat, add Petition: Personal Victory

Divine Guidance
When you petition your deity according to the precept of your religion, you are granted some useful knowledge or boon related to your deity’s domain. The GM will tell you what.

Turn Undead
When you hold your holy symbol aloft and call on your deity for protection, roll+Wis.
✴On a 7+, so long as you continue to pray and brandish your holy symbol, no undead may come within reach of you.
✴On a 10+, you also momentarily daze intelligent undead and cause mindless undead to flee. Aggression breaks the effects and they are able to act as normal. Intelligent undead may still find ways to harry you from afar. They’re clever like that.

Commune
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet communion with your deity, you:
• Lose any spells already granted to you.
• Are granted new spells of your choice whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1, and none of which is a higher level than your own level.
• Prepare all of your rotes, which never count against your limit.

Cast a Spell

When you unleash a spell granted to you by your deity, roll+Wis.
✴On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and your deity does not revoke the spell, so you may cast it again.
✴On a 7–9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
will tell you how.
• After you cast it, the spell is revoked by your deity. You cannot cast the spell again until you commune and have it granted to you. Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.

Rotes: Light, Sanctify, Guidance
Spells: Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Alignment, Cause Fear, Magic Weapon, Sanctuary, Speak with Dead

Gear
Your load is 22: (3/22)
• dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
• A small token made out of metal and obsidian (0 weight).
• Her
• Magic Enhancement Gloves (1 weight)
• Healing Potion (0 weight)

Bond:
Not met, yet

Backstory: Myrawas born in a small village, somewhere in the Rhineback mountains. The peoples that live there are pagan isolationists, worshiping the four elements as their deities that govern their day-to-day. For the most part, the four elements are more passive deities but on occasion they promote an avatar and grant them their strength in their respective element. Myra was chosen, on the eve of her sixteenth birthday, to be the avatar of the Living Flame, Garos. She was granted the powers of Fire and expected to drop her normal life to serve the call of Garos.

Currently: Usually the elemental deities send their avatars out to distant lands to grow in strength and power. Myra has recently set out after training and seeks to do her family and home proud.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Yuri Ryona (Forced kissing, etc)
+Grabs, grapples, constricts, whips
+Life/Stamina Draining
-Scat
-Very Gory stuff
-Male Minions

"Ugh... Ow..." Myra groggily complained as she came to. Her head still felt rattled when that brute of a girl smashed the pommel of her blade against the back of Myra's unsuspecting head. It appeared Myra was out for a bit because when she finally brought her mind to focus, she saw a whole manner of things happening. First off, the ship appeared to be infested by similarly uniformed women who were all running about the deck of the ship, converging towards something. It was difficult to see, laying down and all, but through the mass of girls Myra saw a few individuals at the center of attention. It was likely not a very good sort of attention as Myra suspected those matching girls to be the same trouble that knocked herself out. Speaking of which, the woman that knocked her out, Acolyte Elena, or whatever she called herself, was standing with her back turned watching the events before her turn out.

Regardless of what was happening, Myra was given a moment to herself it seemed. She glanced around and saw that no guards were present and they just left her, arms tied. Idiots. They had no idea what wraith awaited them. Myra wrestled with her restraint for a moment before calling upon her power for assistance. She would try to ignite her hands with fire and burn away the rope that had bound her wrist.

(Myra casts a spell: Magic Weapon)
Myra casts her spell, and rolls and nets an 8! She succeeds in burning her restraints and freeing her, but she must choose one:
will tell you how.

Marek took a moment to gather his meager belongings from his quarters, being careful to stow the ornate box wrapped in fancy cloth that was actually a curtain he had pilfered from someone's dining hall. Surprised he hadn't run into any more resistance, he began to head top side. As he reached the stairs, he could hear a commotion echoing down from the deck.

Well, can't let them have all the fun without me. He drew his axe and readied his shield and emerged topside through a separate hatch closer to the stern of the ship. It took him only a moment to get his bearings and he immediately singled out the blue garbed leader of the girls, dressed in a short skirt and armed with a pair of black swords. At last someone work the bite of my blade. As the initiates were distracted by his allies, he raised his weapons and charged their leader, axe raised to cleave into her arm as he rushed her, shield forward.

Hack and Slash at Elana!

Marek rushes in with bloodthirsty fury, his axe eager to cut through some villainess flesh! He scores a 10!
He may either deal d10 points of damage, and suffer no wounds. Or, deal d10 + d6 damage, but suffer damage from Elana.

I choose:
What is about to happen?

What is about to happen?
Vera can tell that eventually, the fire below will start to spread up top, eventually engulfing the entire ship.

Elana, she seems to be a bit tougher then she appears. Her blades as well seem to have some sort of unnatural aura to them that seems almost...demonic. She seems to have genuine skills in magic which could put her at a huge advantage.

There appears to be a small life boat that accommodates five near where Elana is. No doubt something you'd want to get on before the ship is fully engulfed.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Marek roars as his axe tastes blood of a worthy foe, cleaving open a deep gash across her arm. He follows it up with a reckless strike with the shield, aiming low in the girl's hips to crush her groin. He pushes his advantage, confident he had the upperhand in a close quarters fight against a spellcaster and eager to punish her should she try to concentrate to cast a spell against him or his allies.

Servi, I think it makes more sense here for you to narrate the flow the action? It's easy for me to do with the zakos if you tell me how many I kill, but it's harder to do with single opponents. Besides, a cooperative narration of a fight scene is what I'm after! Anyways, not sure what move this is beyond another Hack and Slash. I elect to take damage to deal d10+d6.

Servi

Club Regular
Marek roars as his axe tastes blood of a worthy foe, cleaving open a deep gash across her arm. He follows it up with a reckless strike with the shield, aiming low in the girl's hips to crush her groin. He pushes his advantage, confident he had the upperhand in a close quarters fight against a spellcaster and eager to punish her should she try to concentrate to cast a spell against him or his allies.

Servi, I think it makes more sense here for you to narrate the flow the action? It's easy for me to do with the zakos if you tell me how many I kill, but it's harder to do with single opponents. Besides, a cooperative narration of a fight scene is what I'm after! Anyways, not sure what move this is beyond another Hack and Slash. I elect to take damage to deal d10+d6.
Alright, will keep in mind. Reason I just did the post with just the options though was so that you could pick which you wanted to go with, and then my response would be the narrative/flavor text that would go based on the choice/damage rolled.

Marek's axe flies toward a now immediately shocked Elana.

"What!?" she says in surprise, as her eyes widen in shock at the charging warrior. Elana attempts to parry the blow, and swings one of her blades at Marek, but only accomplishes scraping his armor. Now wide open, Marek sinks his axe's blade into Elana's arm, ripping open a huge gash. The proud acolyte falls to the ground defeated, and looks up at the man who had bested her in but a single blow.

The glare in her eyes is intense, a pure fiery hatred directed towards the axe wielding fighter. Despite her anger, there was a glint of fear too in her eyes. She knew she was finished, her own quest was about to come to a cruel and bloody end...

"You...you savage!" she says, spitting in Marek's face as she held on to the last bit of strength in her.

Simply smiling though as he wiped off the wicked whore's spit from him, Marek raised his shield and slammed it into the mage's crotch. With a crack followed by an incredibly loud wail from Elana, the acolyte's virgin womanhood was utterly devestated. Blood and urine seeped out from her, soaking her skirt and stockings. Elana instantly went limp like a broken doll, still breathing albeit painfully. Her large breasts heaving and jiggling with each ragged breath. Spit seemed to pour from her mouth as her toungue rolled out. She may be alive (barely), but she was definitely out for the count.

Pleased with himself, Marek took a brief moment to admire his handiwork. His gazing was suddenly interrupted by a kick to the back sending the surprised warrior to the ground.

Looking up, he see's his attacker to be another one of the girl's in white, an initiate. Her face was reddened in anger, and tears welled up in her eyes as she looked down at Marek.

"You'll pay for this! No one harm's an acolyte of the sisterhood and lives!"

With that she prepares another spell with her gauntlets, but is suddenly stopped when both she and Marek hear a faint "crack" below them, followed by the wooden flooring of the deck giving way from under them. Both the initiate and Marek fall through, and Marek is lucky enough to grab on to a beam, and is now dangling over an inferno. The initiate is not so lucky, as she falls straight into the flames. Her horrified screams turn into a blood curdling howl of sheer agony as the flames cover her completely.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Well, fuck. I ain't drunk enough for this by half! Marek mutters to himself as he hangs over the raging inferno as the fire begins to consume the ship. Wooden beams tear and crack in mournful wails as the vessel begins to come apart. He quickly sheaths his axe and begins to haul himself up.

I guess I'll have to Defy Danger using +2 STR. I'll search Elana's body if I get a chance.

Strix

Casual Client
Vera seeing the opportunity presenting itself, quickly recovers the weakened body of Elana. The information she possesses might be of great use. Vera thinks to herself. Dragging the body she loads it onto the life boat and signals for the others to join her as it was time to abandon ship.

"Hop on the boat if you don't wish to be left behind!" She shouts over the commotion of the burning ship.

Mentos

Club Regular
Things were beginning to get much more dangerous. That acolyte seemed to have more bark than bite and was defeated in one blow by the warrior. Unfortunately the fire was spreading much faster and the warrior seemed to fall to his apparent doom.

"Oh, how unfortunate."

The fire seemed to have the bandits too scared to make a move, and the elf had managed to find a life boat. Teresa prepared to board and get out of this nightmare, however her conscience got the better of her.

"Ugh...unbelievable. I loathe nothing more than a drunkard. However the man did lend a hand back there. The clerics would be so proud of me..."

Teresa ran to the newly formed hole to see if the man survived. If it were possible to lend him a hand, then she would surely follow her Church's teachings. If it were more trouble than it was worth though, may he find comfort in the light of the Saint.

(Roll Aid on Marek)

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Myra casts her spell, and rolls and nets an 8! She succeeds in burning her restraints and freeing her, but she must choose one:
will tell you how.

Servi

Club Regular
Alright, sorry about no update yesterday. Was feeling a bit under the weather. Anyway, back on track!

Well, fuck. I ain't drunk enough for this by half! Marek mutters to himself as he hangs over the raging inferno as the fire begins to consume the ship. Wooden beams tear and crack in mournful wails as the vessel begins to come apart. He quickly sheaths his axe and begins to haul himself up.

I guess I'll have to Defy Danger using +2 STR. I'll search Elana's body if I get a chance.
Dangling precariously over certain doom, Marek tries to pull himself up to safety, and rolls a 6! Exhausted from the brutal onslaught he inflicted on those mages, Marek's muscles give way, and he feels his arms grow loose along with his once iron grip.
Just as Marek is certain that he will join the fate of that initiate who fell screaming to her firey death, he feels a strong hand grab his wrist...

Things were beginning to get much more dangerous. That acolyte seemed to have more bark than bite and was defeated in one blow by the warrior. Unfortunately the fire was spreading much faster and the warrior seemed to fall to his apparent doom.

"Oh, how unfortunate."

The fire seemed to have the bandits too scared to make a move, and the elf had managed to find a life boat. Teresa prepared to board and get out of this nightmare, however her conscience got the better of her.

"Ugh...unbelievable. I loathe nothing more than a drunkard. However the man did lend a hand back there. The clerics would be so proud of me..."

Teresa ran to the newly formed hole to see if the man survived. If it were possible to lend him a hand, then she would surely follow her Church's teachings. If it were more trouble than it was worth though, may he find comfort in the light of the Saint.

(Roll Aid on Marek)
Just in the knick of time as she rolls a 10, bumping Marek's roll to a 7, Tersa grabs hold to Marek and pulls him to safety. Before the two can do much more, the sound of sword unsheathing qucikly draws their attention.
Three of the six remaining initiates stand around the two, swords drawn and ready to strike!

...or so it seems. The already shaken and frightened initiate girls now looked downright terrified, frantic even. Clutching their swords in shaking hands, unsure what to do with their leader defeated in one blow, and the ship slowly crumbling in ash and debris, they could tell their number was up.
One of the girls, who seemed much younger than the rest, her hair tied into cute little pigtails compeltly broke down, tossing away her blade and falling to her knees sobbing,
"Mommy! Please! I-I don't wan' to die like this! Please! Save me!"

The other two initiates probably had similar thoughts, but stood like trembling statues eyeing Marek and Teresa waiting for their move...

Vera seeing the opportunity presenting itself, quickly recovers the weakened body of Elana. The information she possesses might be of great use. Vera thinks to herself. Dragging the body she loads it onto the life boat and signals for the others to join her as it was time to abandon ship.

"Hop on the boat if you don't wish to be left behind!" She shouts over the commotion of the burning ship.
Vera successfully throws the barely conscious Elana on to the life boat. The bruised and battered spellcaster can only mutter out for her mother, and begging for her god to save her, along with those pitiful cries comes the pain filled moans of a woman whose entire pelvis had just been devastated. Vera smiles as she observes the bitch's condition, knowing from experience that she was prime for a little bit of...negotiation...

will tell you how.

Myra easily burns herself free from the rope, and makes a hasty retreat to the where she could here the others fighting. Running, hoping to maybe find some way off the doomed ship, the cleric is unaware of the trash now littering the way to the deck, and trips over the body of a slain initiate. Quickly picking herself up, she continues her exit, but is suddenly stopped in her tracks. Looking down, Myra feels the chill of frost against her shins, her boots frozen to the wooden flooring of the top deck. Looking back, she sees two of the girls in white, one with her arm outreached, having just fired a freezing blast at Myra's leg...stopping her dead in her tracks.

"Alright, lets finish this one quick", says one of them to her comrade, "Then, lets get the hell off this thing!"

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
(Just wanna say this looks really cool and fun to do! I would totally join... If I only knew what in the world I was supposed to do!)

Strix

Casual Client
Vera plants one foot firmly on Elena's ass to prevent any great degree of struggle from the weakened spellcaster. Casually she fires a few shots at the initiates hoping to deter them from her lifeboat, and if she happened to maim or incapacitate them, whatever.

Volley

Servi

Club Regular
(Just wanna say this looks really cool and fun to do! I would totally join... If I only knew what in the world I was supposed to do!)
Feel free to message me if you're interested, I'd be willing to send you everything you need.

Vera plants one foot firmly on Elena's ass to prevent any great degree of struggle from the weakened spellcaster. Casually she fires a few shots at the initiates hoping to deter them from her lifeboat, and if she happened to maim or incapacitate them, whatever.

Volley
Firing her trusty short bow at the two initiates poised to strike at Myra, Vera scores a 12!
The first arrow soars through the sky gracefully, and silently. In a flash, the arrow sinks deep into the throat of of the girls. Her comrade next her eye's widen in shock, still comprehending what had just happened as she watches her friend suddenly stop dead in her tracks.

"M-Marie?..." the unharmed initiate says, squealing in horror as "Marie" suddenly collapses to the ground in a heap, coughing up blood.

"MARIE! N-NO!" the other initiate decides to make a run for it, she herself not wanting to die at the hands of the unseen sniper. As the poor girl's nightmare transpired, a sly smirk escaped from Vera's face as she licked her lips in anticipation, letting go of her bow's drawstring, sending forth another lethal arrow to sink into the flesh of another hapless foe.

The poor girl didn't even have a chance, and with a shrill cry of pain she falls face first in a heap, with Vera's arrow sticking straight out her plush buttocks.
"N-no...please...no!" the girl squeals, as she tries to drag herself to somewhere safe, "It-it hurts! Ow! Ow!"
Eventually, the girl realized it was futile, and that she was doomed. She let her head down, and began to weep, begging for some sort of miracle. Vera smiled sadistically, knowing that the wretched bandit would live long enough to be consumed by the fire that was steadily eating at the sky ship. Vera lamented briefly that she wouldn't get to hear the sound of the girl's terrified screams when the ship finally met full destruction, or watch her nubile young body fall from the wreckage of the craft and fall like a ragdoll into the endless ocean below...food for the fish, a fitting end for such a small fry foe.

AkAirAO.jpg

Vera though did take comfort knowing that she had a nice little "toy" to play with once the others got back on the ship...

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Things appeared to be getting worse and worse as this ship began to crumble. Falling to her death was certainly not how Myra had envisioned her retirement to be. So getting off this ship was priority one!

Unfortunately that was a chore. Stumbling about, Myra had finally thought of an idea before feeling the cold chill close around her feet. She glanced down at it before turning around, in place of course, to witness two girls that were way over there head. "Yyeeaah, as if that would happen." Myra spat back at the two. She lifted a hand, curled her fingers, and pointed an open palm aimed towards the deck of the ship, right between the two girls. It was a perfect spot for a fireball to get two "birds" with one "stone."

Cast Fireball

Mentos

Club Regular
"Seems like It's your lucky day. You won't be meeting the Saint just yet."

Teresa had managed to save the drunken warrior just in the nick of time. Ordinarily she wouldn't go to such lengths to save anyone outside of her order. However she always paid back a debt. The warrior had proven himself helpful, and for that he would live.

"You on the other hand...you'll pay the price for your sins."

Teresa turned to face the initiates standing before her. The ship was quickly going down and she had to get off. She could no longer afford to abide these whelps. They made their choice and they would pay for it. The flames they would experience now would be nothing compared to the eternity of hellfire that awaited them. She brandished her weapon and charged at the initiates. They were in the way of the life boat, but not for long.

(Roll Hack and Slash)

Servi

Club Regular
Things appeared to be getting worse and worse as this ship began to crumble. Falling to her death was certainly not how Myra had envisioned her retirement to be. So getting off this ship was priority one!

Unfortunately that was a chore. Stumbling about, Myra had finally thought of an idea before feeling the cold chill close around her feet. She glanced down at it before turning around, in place of course, to witness two girls that were way over there head. "Yyeeaah, as if that would happen." Myra spat back at the two. She lifted a hand, curled her fingers, and pointed an open palm aimed towards the deck of the ship, right between the two girls. It was a perfect spot for a fireball to get two "birds" with one "stone."

Cast Fireball
Myra focuses on her magical energy, and with a snap of her fingers, rolls a 10! Sending forth a fireball that flies past the two initiates straight toward the deck! Though the fireball didn't hit, it was more than close enough to do damage, flying close enough to the initiate on the left to completely incinerate her clothes, sending her flying back. Her comrade was much more luck, and was able to avoid the blast entirely.
The now nude initiate girl slwoly pciked her self, groan in pain before shrieking in embarrassment at the realization she was on full display...

"Ow...what was tha...OH NO! D-don't look at me!" the girl said, suddenly turning bright red as her hands tried to cover her shaven womanhood and amply sized breasts, before breaking into a sob noticing the male warrior Marek "Eeek! No! The first boy to see me naked was to supposed be my husband! Oooh! Now I'll never get married!"

...No one was really sure if the girl was just going into hysterics or if she really was too dumb to realize the gravity of what was going on...in any case, the poor fools dream of being a bride was soon about to go up in smoke.

The unscathed initiate charged at Myra, and swung at her with her short sword. With a slash, the blade tore open Myra's top, fully exposing her breasts, and opening up a small wound, dealing 3 points of damage. Luckily however, the force from the attack was more than enough to free the firey cleric from the frost spell, as it knocked her to the ground. The initiate girl readied her sword for another blow, while the nude (and slightly singed) one continued to blabber on about her dignity, and being shamed.

"Seems like It's your lucky day. You won't be meeting the Saint just yet."

Teresa had managed to save the drunken warrior just in the nick of time. Ordinarily she wouldn't go to such lengths to save anyone outside of her order. However she always paid back a debt. The warrior had proven himself helpful, and for that he would live.

"You on the other hand...you'll pay the price for your sins."

Teresa turned to face the initiates standing before her. The ship was quickly going down and she had to get off. She could no longer afford to abide these whelps. They made their choice and they would pay for it. The flames they would experience now would be nothing compared to the eternity of hellfire that awaited them. She brandished her weapon and charged at the initiates. They were in the way of the life boat, but not for long.

(Roll Hack and Slash)
Teresa charges with righteous fury toward the heretical whores, scoring an 8!
The initiates block the first few swings from the paldin, but soon realize they are completely outmatch. One of the initiates goes into full desperation mode, and launches a reckless assault on Teresa and manages to get in a lucky swing causing 3 points of damage. The girl's lucky blow however, would be her undoing, as it now left her wide open.
With a smirk, Teresa casually slashes open the initiate girl's arm, causing her to scream out in agony before being harshly kicked in the stomach, causing her to spit up on herself before blacking out. Even if she wasn't doomed from the ship, the girl was a goner from the blood loss alone.
Teresa turned back to the last girl who had attempted to fight her. Her already frightened face was now that of despair as she threw down her blade, and fell to her knees turning into a sobbing wreck. Grabbing on to Teresa's holy leggings, pleading for the righteous woman's forgiveness, through blubbering cries.
The other, younger initiate who had given up even before the fight began, was praying feverishly to her god, making deals and asking for mercy for all the sins she'd done, and how she if she survived she would offer her whole life to the cloth and join the priesthood.

Teresa smiled as the girls sobbed in front of her, both asking for mercy in their own way. But it was far too late, and she readied her sword as she prepared to send them to fiery, eternal damnation...

Mentos

Club Regular
Teresa looked at the girls in front of her. She absolutely hated when her foes begged for mercy. They had the nerve to attack her yet were too weak to back up their actions. Now all that awaited them was eternal torment. Both had wet themselves but had not run. There was no where they could run to.

With a downward strike of her sword, the bandit holding on to her leg had her head pierced, slashing through her skull and brain and ending her worthless life rather quickly.

The second bandit had her head slammed against Teresa's shield: The impact breaking her neck and twisting it into a grotesque angle.

With all the initiates around her dead, there was nothing left to stop Teresa from making it to the lifeboat. Now all they needed to do was get the hell out of here. Her mission had taken quite the detour, yet she still had on her trademark smug smile.

"So! Who knows how to use this thing?"

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Marek seized Teresa's hand gratefully as she helps him up. Sweat and dirt covered his face as he awkwardly nodded his thanks to her, obviously a gesture he was unused to giving. But the finale of the battle sweeps over them in a final hail of fire and blood. Seeing that the girls had the situation under control, Marek took a moment to assess the situation, noting the remaining lifeboat, gradually increasing listing of the ship, and the remaining initiates that were attacking the newly arrived spellcaster. Hefting his weapon, he charges toward the remaining girl, aiming to end their miserable lives quickly so they could evacuate the burning wreck of the airship.

There are still two more up, I think? Going to Hack and Slash if so. If not, going to take a moment to loot the bodies and join up with the rest of the group as they board the lifeboat.

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Myra gritted her teeth as she was slashed across the chest and fell backwards more out of the shock of actually being cut. When she recovered on the ground, she noticed her top had been ripped and she cursed, her facing growing a shade of red, too. "Hey! That wasn't nice!" Myra complained as she lifted both her burning hands and pointed them at the blabbering nude woman. Obviously this sword-swinging maniac was a problem. Myra would Cast Fear on the girl's sword, hoping to make the wielder panic and at best, drop her weapon. At worst, panic the girl long enough for the charging brute, that Myra had noticed in the corner of her eye, to save the cleric's skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.