1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lands of Arcadia (A Ryona Themed Dungeon World PBP RPG)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Servi, Apr 18, 2016.

  1. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Many millennia ago, a feud between the gods nearly wiped out all traces of the material plane. Though the world survived, its land was still torn asunder as divine and arcane energies ripped apart the landscape, completely altering it drastically.


    [​IMG]
    Whole regions and continents float high above the nearly limitless ocean below, almost completely isolated and independent from one another. Humanity, and the other races of the world however found a way to not only survive, but thrive in this new and strange landscape.


    Empires were slowly rebuilt, new techniques of farming and hunting were developed, and as technology and magical texts were rediscovered, trade and travel resumed. The world had remade itself in a way similar to the ways of old, but in a drastically different sense.[​IMG]

    You are a traveller aboard the S.S. Jundard, a merchant class airship making many stops along the airway for pickups and deliveries. Most of the crew are simple employees for the trade guild that owns this ship, you however, along with a handful of others, are different. You are on a quest of personal importance, and have travelled far from home to complete this quest. Something though very soon is about to go terribly wrong, and your journey will take a bit of a detour.

    But first, who are you…?

    ____________________________________________________________________________

    This is the official thread for the ryona/zako themed Dungeon World play by post RPG. You will take on the role of a brave adventurer in a world of magic, wonder, and of course, attractive young woman who are out to kill you.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    As of writing this, the group is at five members, and I am willing to take up to one more.

    Current Party Roster
    -Vera Nighthawk (Gray Elf Thief) (Airtew)
    -Teresa Brightspear (Human Paladin) (Mentos)
    -Marek Torvensenn (Fighter) (nonniemouse)
    -Myra Serafine (Cleric) (hocubed)
    -Maya Lazarus (Wizard) (SonicMarioHero)
    -VACANT


    Before we can begin, I would like each of the players to do these four things:
    1) Post you character's stats/information
    2) Write a small thing about your character's homeland, and why they left it.
    3) Write about the place where your character is traveling to, and why they are on such a long journey there.
    4) Please write out any likes/dislikes in relation to ryona/zakos, to better grasp what sort of tone this game will have.


    How gameplay is work is that the GM (me) will handle all of the dice rolls. Turns will run out in the similar Dungeon World fashion of the GM setting up the scenario, followed by players giving a narrative of their character's actions. To which the GM will roll for them, and give them their options, after which the player will explain what just happened in the story based on their decisions.

    The world itself the game will take place in will be bit by bit created collaboratively via group impute and story choices. Meaning that various manners of world types and setting may appear as an adventuring zone for the players to up will be catered to.

    Here is the list of all the basic moves for Dungeon World for easy reference:
    -Hack and Slash
    When you attack an enemy in melee, roll+Str. ✴On a 10+, you deal
    your damage to the enemy and avoid their attack. At your option,
    you may choose to do +1d6 damage but expose yourself to the
    enemy’s attack. ✴On a 7–9, you deal your damage to the enemy and
    the enemy makes an attack against you.

    -Volley
    When you take aim and shoot at an enemy at range, roll+Dex. ✴On
    a 10+, you have a clear shot—deal your damage. ✴On a 7–9, choose
    one (whichever you choose you deal your damage):
    • You have to move to get the shot placing you in danger as described
    by the GM
    • You have to take what you can get: -1d6 damage
    • You have to take several shots, reducing your ammo by one

    -Defy Danger
    When you act despite an imminent threat or suffer a calamity, say
    how you deal with it and roll. If you do it...
    • ...by powering through, +Str
    • ...by getting out of the way or acting fast, +Dex
    • ...by enduring, +Con
    • ...with quick thinking, +Int
    • ...through mental fortitude, +Wis
    • ...using charm and social grace, +Cha
    ✴On a 10+, you do what you set out to, the threat doesn’t come to
    bear. ✴On a 7–9, you stumble, hesitate, or flinch: the GM will offer
    you a worse outcome, hard bargain, or ugly choice.

    -Defend
    When you stand in defense of a person, item, or location under
    attack, roll+Con. ✴On a 10+, hold 3. ✴On a 7–9, hold 1. As long as
    you stand in defense, when you or the thing you defend is attacked
    you may spend hold, 1 for 1, to choose an option:
    • Redirect an attack from the thing you defend to yourself
    • Halve the attack’s effect or damage
    • Open up the attacker to an ally giving that ally +1 forward against
    the attacker
    • Deal damage to the attacker equal to your level

    -Spout Lore
    When you consult your accumulated knowledge about something,
    roll+Int. ✴On a 10+, the GM will tell you something interesting and
    useful about the subject relevant to your situation. ✴On a 7–9, the
    GM will only tell you something interesting—it’s on you to make it
    useful. The GM might ask you “How do you know this?” Tell them
    the truth, now.

    -Discern Realities
    When you closely study a situation or person, roll+Wis. ✴On a 10+,
    ask the GM 3 questions from the list below. ✴On a 7–9, ask 1.
    Either way, take +1 forward when acting on the answers.
    • What happened here recently?
    • What is about to happen?
    • What should I be on the lookout for?
    • What here is useful or valuable to me?
    • Who’s really in control here?
    • What here is not what it appears to be?

    -Parley
    When you have leverage on a GM Character and manipulate them,
    roll+Cha. Leverage is something they need or want. ✴On a 10+, they
    do what you ask if you first promise what they ask of you. ✴On a
    7–9, they will do what you ask, but need some concrete assurance
    of your promise, right now.

    -Aid or Interfere
    When you help or hinder someone , roll+bond with them. ✴On a
    10+, they take +1 or -2 to their roll, your choice. ✴On a 7–9, they still
    get a modifier, but you also expose yourself to danger, retribution,
    or cost.


    If you have any questions, as I'm sure there are a few important things is missed, please feel free to ask!
     
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    hocubed, Mentos, nonniemouse and 2 others like this.
  2. Airtew

    Airtew Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    12
    [​IMG] Name: Vera Nighthawk
    Level: 1 (0/8)
    Race: Grey Elf
    Alignment: Neutral

    Eyes: Shifty
    Hair: Hooded Head
    Attire: Fancy Clothes
    Body: Lithe Body

    HP: 14
    Base Damage: d8
    STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 8 INT: 15 WIS: 12 CHA: 13

    Starting Moves:
    -Grey Elf-
    When you attack with a ranged weapon, deal +2 damage.

    -Trap Expert-
    When you spend a moment to survey a dangerous area, roll+DEX.
    ✴ On a 10+, hold 3.
    ✴ On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend your hold as you walk through the area to ask these questions:
    Is there a trap here and if so, what activates it?
    What does the trap do when activated?
    What else is hidden here?

    -Tricks of the Trade-
    When you pick locks or pockets or disable traps, roll+DEX.
    ✴ On a 10+, you do it, no problem.
    ✴ On a 7–9, you still do it, but the GM will offer you two options between suspicion, danger, or cost.

    -Backstab-
    When you attack a surprised or defenseless enemy with a melee weapon, you can choose to deal your damage or roll+DEX.
    ✴ On a 10+ choose two.
    ✴ On a 7–9 choose one.
    You don’t get into melee with them
    You deal your damage+1d6
    You create an advantage, +1 forward to you or an ally acting on it
    Reduce their armor by 1 until they repair it

    -Flexible Morals-
    When someone tries to detect your alignment you can tell them any alignment you like.

    -Poisoner-
    You’ve mastered the care and use of a poison. This poison is no longer dangerous for you to use. You also start with three uses of the poison you choose. Whenever you have time to gather materials and a safe place to brew you can make three uses of the poison you choose for free. Note that some poisons are applied, meaning you have to carefully apply it to the target or something they eat or drink. Touch poisons just need to touch the target, they can even be used on the blade of a weapon.
    Goldenroot (applied): The target treats the next creature they see as a trusted ally, until proved otherwise

    Gear (7/9)

    Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
    Leather armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
    3x Goldenroot
    10 coins
    Short sword (close, 1 weight)
    Ragged Bow (near, 2 weight)
    Bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
    Adventuring gear (1 weight)

    Bond:
    I stole something from Mentos.

    Backstory:
    Vera hails from the verdant lands of Tevalia. Bred and raised into a family of noble assassins, the Nighthawks held their role in society proudly amongst the other noble houses. Servants to the people they would employ their skills to aid those in most need. One day however they had become incriminated in the assassination of a high ranking official of untouchable status. This marked their family as quarry for the other houses. Vera was smuggled away her family was slaughtered. Left with only clues of who was responsible she wanders in search of the actual perpetrators so that she may restore her family's name and live the life of luxury of which she is entitled.

    Currently:
    Vera is travelling to Sas'Quan , the Wasting Temple in the Sands. Rumor has it there is a scrying stone there that will allow her to peer across lands and locate where the target she seeks is located.

    Likes/Dislikes:
    +Zako Type Themes
    +Uniform Stealing
    -Scat
    -Male Minions
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Mentos and nonniemouse like this.
  3. nonniemouse

    nonniemouse Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    6
    Marek Torvensenn
    Level: 1 (1/8)
    Human Fighter

    Looks:
    Hard Eyes
    Shorn Hair
    Calloused Skin
    Built Body

    HP: 21/25
    Base Damage: d10

    STR: 16 (+2)
    DEX: 9 (+0)
    CON: 15 (+1)
    INT: 8 (-1)
    WIS: 13 (+1)
    CHA: 12 (+0)

    Starting Moves:

    Human Hardiness:
    Once per battle, you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else's).

    Bend Bars, Lift Gates:
    When you use pure strength to destroy an inanimate obstacle, roll +STR.
    On a 10+, choose 3.
    On a 7-9, choose 2.
    * It doesn't take a very long time.
    * Nothing of value is damaged
    * It doesn't make an inordinate amount of noise
    * You can fix the thing again without a lot of effort

    Armored:
    You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.

    Signature Weapon: Thorvensenn's Boarding Axe
    * Axe
    * Close
    * Serrated edges (+1 damage)
    * Huge (Messy and Forceful)
    * Blood-stained

    Alignment:
    Neutral: Defeat a worthy opponent

    Gear: (Load 8/14)
    * Thorvensenn's Boarding Axe (2 weight)
    * Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
    * Scale Armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
    * Shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
    * 22 coins

    Group Loot (0 Load):
    * 23 coins
    * 1x Mage Glove

    Bonds:
    I carry a supposed relic from Vera's homeland. She must not uncover my ploy.
    Teresa's religious upbringing stifles her understanding of the world; I worry it prevents her from doing what is needed to survive in this dangerous world.
    Scarlet defeated and humiliated me by leaving me alive. I will make her regret this.
    ____

    Backstory:

    In his early life, Marek lived in the povertized Duchy of Myrkfel. But as long as he remembers, he's been a mercenary. There may have been a run in with the duchy's oppressive constabulary, but that's water (and bodies) under the bridge now. For a while, he enjoyed the freedom a mercenary's life offered -- the pay was decent and there were, of course, fringe benefits as well. But that life came to an abrupt end in his last assignment with the Blood Axes. While escorting a noble of the elven court (who he totally didn't take advantage of), his airship was ambushed by the Pirate-Princess Scarlet and her Scarlet Harpies. The rest of his crew was killed to a man, and Marek would not say how he survived, but he carries the grudge to this day, eager to put this Scarlet wench to the axe.

    Current Travels:

    At the last port of call, he put out the word that a courier fitting his description was carrying a relic for the elven court of Tevalia. It's just a fancy box he picked up at a pawn shop. But Scarlet is known to fancy all things elven, and he hopes it will lure her out so he have his vengeance.

    Likes/Dislikes:

    + Violent M/F confrontations and injuries (including guro)
    + Detailed descriptions of the action
    + Ballbusting and cuntbusting (of extreme variety too)
    + Open to watersports (particularly of the involuntary type)
    + Skirts and dresses as uniforms
    - Scat, Anal, Bestiality
    - Male Enemies
     
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Mentos likes this.
  4. Mentos

    Mentos Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2015
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    8
    [​IMG]

    Name: Teresa Brightspear
    Class: Paladin
    Level 1
    Race: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic

    Eyes: Kind
    Hair: Styled
    Holy Symbol: Fancy
    Body: Fit

    HP: 10 + CON(15) = 25
    Base Damage: 10
    STR: 16 DEX: 8 CON: 15 INT: 9 WIS: 12 CHA: 13

    Starting Moves:

    -Human-
    When you pray for guidance, even for a moment, and ask, “What here is evil?” the GM will tell you, honestly.

    -Lay on Hands-
    When you touch someone, skin to skin, and pray for their well-being , roll+CHA. ✴On a 10+ you heal 1d8 damage or remove one
    disease. ✴On a 7–9, they are healed, but the damage or disease is transferred to you.

    -Armored-
    You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.

    -I Am the Law-
    When you give an NPC an order based on your divine authority, roll+Cha. ✴On a 7+, they choose one:
    • Do what you say
    • Back away cautiously, then flee
    • Attack you
    ✴On a 10+, you also take +1 forward against them.
    ✴On a miss, they do as they please and you take -1 forward against them.

    Gear: (8/26)

    Load: 12 + STR(16) = 26
    Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
    Scale Armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
    Mark of Faith (Rosary)
    Long Sword (close, 1 damage, 1 weight)
    Shield (1 armor, 2 weight)
    Adventuring Gear (1 weight)

    Bond: Vera's misguided behavior endangers her very soul

    Backstory: Teresa was born in the Theocracy of Augustria. A good-for-nothing and a ruffian, Teresa was sold to a cleric of the Church of Saint Elana at a young age by her parents, who deemed her more trouble than she was worth. There, Teresa went through harsh and deadly training to become a Knight of Scripture, a sect of Paladins devoted to carrying out the will of the Church and its Pontiff. She succeeded in her trials and became a full-fledged Paladin, infused with the word of her God and a new purpose in life. However, her undesirable personality did not diminish. Other Knights of Scripture are taken aback by her casualness, laid-back attitude and quick willingness to resort to violence.

    Currently: Recently, she has been sent on a mission by her Church to investigate rumors of an arcane cult amassing followers in a far desert country. Teresa was told to simply investigate the claims. Much to her delight however, she is authorized to use force if needed.

    Likes/Dislikes
    +Zako
    +Violent Encounters
    +Gore,
    +Detailed descriptions
    -Abundant Knock Out/Non-Fatal type scenarios
    -Male Zako
    -Unrealistic scenarios (I know it's fantasy but it should still make sense in the context of the world)

    (Let me know if I did something wrong on my character sheet so I can fix it!)
     
    nonniemouse likes this.
  5. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Alright, seems like everyone is accounted for. Time to begin!
    _____________________________________________________________________


    It all happened so fast. One moment things seemed normal, and then suddenly everything broke down into chaos in a flash of light. There were these women in white that seemed to appear from the flash that quickly overpowered the crew and took control of the ship almost effortlessly. Thankfully, you and a few other passengers managed to escape the attack, and were able to avoid capture by the hiding down in the ship’s cargo hold.

    You each clutch you weapons tightly, feeling sweat run down your forehead as you hear the sounds of boots coming closer to your hiding spot…

    Suddenly, the door to the cargo hold swings open, and five of the female attackers appear through the doorway.[​IMG]

    They are all dressed in what you assume to be uniforms, and you’re immediately surprised the young age of the attackers. Given how easily the ship was taken, you expected the brigands to be of a bit more seasoned age. They each bear the tell tale signs of peasantry and commoners, from their dark hair and simple look, to their slightly toned legs and buttocks from a good 18 years of toiling in farms or other labor.

    At their hips, each has a sheathed short sword of decent quality. What really catches your eye though is the gauntlets each of the girls wear. While they appear to be simple leather gloves, you recognize the sigil lined into the palms to be of archaic origin. You realize suddenly the source of these girl’s unnatural strength.
    Spellbinder’s gauntlets. A simple magical tool that allows non magically skilled a bit of a shortcut, granting them the ability to cast simple spells. The gauntlets though are prone to accidents, and are generally looked down by all spell casters alike as a fool’s device.

    “Alright, let's bust these crates open then report back Elana with what loot we got!” says one with an eager grin on her face as she kicks open a nearby crate, the force of the kick causing a quick drift in her skirt, stealing you a glance at the bandit girl’s frilly white panties hidden under her dress uniform.

    “Ah!” says another enthusiastically, “I can’t believe how easy this raid was!” She looks to be the youngest of the five, and childishly plays with her hair as she speaks. “At this rate, we’ll be definitely accepted into the Sisterhood! We’ll get to learn real magic and- ouch!

    The girl’s fantasizing is cut short when another of her comrade’s gives her a smack to the back of the head. “Enough prattling, we got work to do! Acolyte Elana will be quite cross with us if we take too long retrieving the loot, and I don’t think you want to be here when we torch this ship!”

    From your hiding spot, you hear them breaking down boxes, getting closer and closer to you and the others…

    While you have been in combat before, these girl’s seem like a challenge given their number. No doubt starting a fight with these five would alert the dozen more top deck, which is a fight you know you couldn’t win. You look back at the other few passengers that were hiding with you, and realize quite quickly that they too look pretty experienced in combat.

    Perhaps if you worked together, you may be able to put a stop these would be brigands and get out of this mess?
     
  6. nonniemouse

    nonniemouse Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    6
    Guh, if they're going to murder the crew, could they be less shrill about it? Marek muttered to himself as he held his head. He was passed out pleasantly in his bunk after a night of hard drinking. He knew his head would pay the price in the morning, but he'd get at least another... what, half dozen hours before sunrise? What the bloody time is it anyways? Marek spat as he looked about, spying the two other passengers... the elf that he had been avoiding and the religious warrior. He eyed her sword and armor. I hope those aren't just for show.

    He hefted his own gear as he locked eyes with her, the familiarity of the axe grip steeling his mind against the hangover. And battle. That too. He gestured quickly with his hands. It was a cant he had shared with the Blood Axes. But they were no more. He bit his lip as he realized the error, anger stoking a flame inside him. He gestured quickly at the other warrior -- Tessa? Tianna? Teresa? Then he pointed down toward the aft end of the hold. He turned toward the stern, intending to circle around behind them as they searched the room. He kept his eyes on them as they busied themselves with the boxes, his groggy brain attempting to formulate a plan.

    Going to Discern Realities with +1 WIS, and see if I can find an opening or a way to gain an advantage.
     
  7. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Bit on how player moves will work. Please give in detail what your character is doing/their specific move. After which, I will roll and tell you both the results, and your options if applicable.
    Afterward, using this, you can write out a narrative for your character describing the outcome of your move.
     
  8. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Alright, Marek rolled a 9! He may choose one of the following:
    What happened here recently?
    • What is about to happen?
    • What should I be on the lookout for?
    • What here is useful or valuable to me?
    • Who’s really in control here?
    • What here is not what it appears to be?
     
  9. nonniemouse

    nonniemouse Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    6
    I'm hoping I can discern an advantage I can leverage through finding something here that is not what it appears to be.
     
  10. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Marek is able to discern that the strong facade the bandit girls have is a lie. From experience, he can tell just from looking at them that they're nowhere even close to being seasoned warriors that they think they are.
    Though they may have the upper hand in terms of numbers, and magical equipment, a show of force should be more then enough to put them in their place and render them little more than frightened, quivering schoolgirls.
     
  11. nonniemouse

    nonniemouse Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    6
    That sounds like a call for dynamic entry if I ever heard one.

    Marek gives another look down the dim hold toward the other passengers. He couldn't tell if they were ready in the dim light, but he sure as hell hoped they were ready. Then he picked a tall stack of sturdy luggage and crates -- he recalled there being a shipment of horseshoes somewhere -- and heaved, aiming to topple the pile down onto the girls as he made his entrance, axe and shield drawn and thirsty!

    Not sure what this is. Hack n' Slash? (+2 STR)
     
  12. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Hack n Slash seems appropriate, if you're intending to do some violence.

    Marek rolls a whopping 14! He has two options:
    -Deal 9 damage (taking out 3 of the girls, wether that's a kill, KO, or otherwise is up to you. Whatever it is, they're no longer a threat for this encounter) and also receive no damage.
    -Deal 10 points of damage (Again, taking out 3, but slightly wounding one as well), but you will take 2 damage. This will be negated by Marek's armor though.

    Guess the choice is a pretty obvious one. Happy hacking/bashing!
     
  13. Airtew

    Airtew Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    12
    Who do these people think they are? Just barging in on the ship I chartered?! She gazes and counts the enemies. Heh five simpletons come here. "You two," Vera whispers to the paladin and the fighter. "On me, we can out match these brigands on my mark." She knocks an arrow and aims it at one of the girls. "Mark!" Vera lets loose a Volley into the girls.
     
  14. Mentos

    Mentos Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2015
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    8
    Teresa stood perfectly still in the ship's cargo hold. From where she was standing she appeared to be hidden, but she could still make good view of her attackers.

    "Eh? So that's who's causing all the commotion? They don't look so tough. And those gloves...Spellbinder Gauntlets. What are a bunch of novices doing attacking a trade ship?"

    At the mention of an "Acolyte Elana," Teresa's curiosity peaked. The name conjured images of her own Church. Saint Elana was the namesake of her faith, and to hear of some lowly acolyte desecrating her name filled Teresa with a sense of malice towards the group.

    Her eyes were suddenly directed towards a sudden movement from a man on her side. Teresa recognized the figure immediately. Between herself, this man and the elf in the corner, they looked like the only ones on this entire ship worth a damn in a fight. Teresa found herself grinning.

    "Oh? Does the drunkard plan to fight them alone? I suppose I can lend him a hand. After all, they are in the way."


    Teresa readied her blade

    (I'll roll to aid Marek.)
     
  15. nonniemouse

    nonniemouse Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    6
    10 points it is!

    The crates topple over in a torrent of noise and metal. The girl in the back, a petite brunette hardly had time to scream as the contents spilled out down over her -- it was not a box of horseshoes, but rather a crate of carpentry and lumbering tools. Saws, shivs and pins rained down on the hapless girl, skewering her in a dozen places as she fell.

    Marek was not to be outdone by mere tools though. He lunged into the fray and was upon the next girl in line -- a tall and willowy blond -- before the clattering stopped. She manages a mere yelp of surprise as he swings the axe down into the curves at the front of her white dress, instantly staining it red as the blade splits open her breasts. A quick thrust of the shield into her gut ruptures her bladder as he shoves her off the blade.

    Just then, a pair of raven haired sisters -- or twins -- blindsides the large man. One draws a sword, flashed briefly, as she tries to stick it into his side. At the same time, her partner grabs onto his sword arm to slow him. But they fail to account for the scale armor he wore, and the sword bends and bounces from his side. It took only a moment for the man to recover, shrugging his shoulder to toss one girl down the hold as he turns to the swordswoman. He grins briefly to save the look of fear on her face as he swings the boarding axe up between her legs, the pointed meant for breaking through hardened wood instead violating her womanhood. He gives the weapon a cruel twist before tearing it out from under her dress.

    I'll let the others have some fun too! Come join the action!
     
  16. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Vera rolls a 9! She may choose from one:
    • You have to move to get the shot placing you in danger as described
    by the GM
    • You have to take what you can get: -1d6 damage
    • You have to take several shots, reducing your ammo by one

    Keep in mind that Marek will have already taken out three of the 5 girls.

    Teresa rolls a 8! Meaning that while she will give a bonus to Marek (Let's say that she finishes off the slightly wounded bandit), but at the expense that she herself will be exposed to a danger soon after!
     
  17. Airtew

    Airtew Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    12
    Teresa and Marek have already joined the fray of combat. Fools are going to get themselves.... Marek singlehandedly takes out three of the girls and goes to work on the fourth with the assistance of Marek. Their bodies blocking almost every shot Vera can get in. Until she sees one of the younger girls off to the side. Taking aim, Vera fires taking what she can get.
     
  18. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Vera takes aim and makes the best from the cramped situation, but the unsteadiness of the airship throws off Vera's aim, and deals 0 damage!
     
  19. Mentos

    Mentos Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2015
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    8
    The hold explodes with noise as the lumbering drunkard heaves a massive crate at the brigands. Teresa watches with slight amusement as he begins to maul the helpless bandits with that massive axe of his.

    "Oh no, it seems I was a bit slow to the punch here. Well I can't let him have all the fun now can I?"

    Teresa turns her attention to the raven-haired bandit that was tossed down the hold. As she struggles to get up, she fails to notice Teresa appear before her. Before the girl can react, Teresa casually shoves her blade into the girls throat. The bandit gags on her blood before falling dead to the side.

    As Teresa finishes her off, she notices the Elvish girl go after the last brigand.

    Teresa takes a moment to assess the current situation and confront her new "allies."

    (Roll to Discern Realities)
     
  20. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Teresa attempts to read her new "friends", and rolls a 7! She can choose one of the following:
    • What happened here recently?
    • What is about to happen?
    • What should I be on the lookout for?
    • What here is useful or valuable to me?
    • Who’s really in control here?
    • What here is not what it appears to be?