Kushina Jounin Outfit Request (1 Viewer)

Tajniak

Content Creator
Hi ! I am new here and i wanted to request or ask, someone have swf kushina uzumaki jounin costume ? If no one have i have a request which one is to create that costume if someone have free time ofc :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I wanted to add my antivirus after downloading this costume which one is exe not swf tell its a virus
Solidfiles has recently switched to a fairly aggressive and predatory advertising strategy. Some older files (such as Dante's work, which incidentally includes several Naruto mods) are still hosted on Solidfiles because the creators of those files have not chosen to move them.

Since @Bashwilly isn't around at the moment, I've added a mega.nz mirror for the Kushina outfit.

This is an English-language site, but there are members from all over the world. Many of them - including some of the most active modders - learned English as a second language. They may have difficulty understanding vague suggestions or slang.

If you're asking for help, then please do so clearly and explicitly:
"The outfit mod downloaded as an EXE rather than a SWF. Could someone please share the original SWF file?"

Tajniak

Content Creator
Solidfiles has recently switched to a fairly aggressive and predatory advertising strategy. Some older files (such as Dante's work, which incidentally includes several Naruto mods) are still hosted on Solidfiles because the creators of those files have not chosen to move them.

Since @Bashwilly isn't around at the moment, I've added a mega.nz mirror for the Kushina outfit.

This is an English-language site, but there are members from all over the world. Many of them - including some of the most active modders - learned English as a second language. They may have difficulty understanding vague suggestions or slang.

If you're asking for help, then please do so clearly and explicitly:
"The outfit mod downloaded as an EXE rather than a SWF. Could someone please share the original SWF file?"
So can you send me link to swf file ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.