Jill Valentine vs Lara Croft (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
(Lara is wearing her traditional Short Shorts and tank top outfit and Jill is wearing her resident evil 3 mini skirt outfit for this battle. If you enjoy please give feedback and if you don't like it tell me how I can improve.)

PROLOGUE

Jill Valentine walks down the streets of raccoon city in confusion, it seems that worlds are clashing. First she see's an asylum appear from nothing, then a blond woman with face paint kill a woman dressed like a cat, and the fact that she saw the cat woman not ten minutes later as if nothing happened. Safe to say her guard was up as she roamed the streets looking for whatever is causing this mayhem. Suddenly she hears a voice come from a dark alley saying in a British accent (who the fuck are you?) Jill turns to see Lara Croft step out from the shadows aiming both of her guns at Jill's head. Jill quickly aims her gun at Lara and says "I'm Jill Valentine, I'm a S.T.A.R.S agent, now who the fuck are you?" Lara looks confused and says (I'm Lara Croft, I'm a tomb raider) as she steps to the side. Then suddenly they hear the powerful voice of Shao Kahn yell "FIGHT!!"

THE FIGHT

Suddenly both Jill and Lara feel a uncontrollable urge to fight and kill, both combatants staring intensely at each other "I'm going to make you my little bitch then kill you" said Lara "I can't wait to hear your final scream as I end your life" Jill responded. Both fighters begin shooting and dodging as they both run towards the sidewalk. Jill dives behind a dumpster and Lara behind a wrecked car " OUT OF AMMO YET BITCH?" Jill yells out "STILL HAVE ENOUGH TO KILL A HALF-ASSED ACTION HEROINE LIKE YOU!!" Lara responds.Both girls dive out from behind their cover, both shooting but missing. Both fighters land on the ground and fire their guns at the same time only to find out they're both out of ammo. Lara stands up and says "looks like we're going to end this in close quarters combat" Jill gets to her feet and says "good, that way I can watch the life leave your eyes while I'm strangling you" both fighters walk up to each other and get in their fighting stances.

Lara makes the first move going for a spinning roundhouse kick the Jill barley manages to dodge Jill then lands a punch to Lara's midriff. Lara immediately responds with a front kick to Jill's chest, causing the zombie killer to stumble a couple steps backwards. Jill catches her footing but Lara does not intend to let Jill have a breather. Lara runs and Jill and punches her in the face, knocking Jill to the dirty, wet pavement. Lara laughs and says "face it, you're no match for me" Lara steps closer to Jill "I'm going to kill you like the pathetic little bitch you are" Jill starts to crawl away "and I'm going to enjoy every single seknife saying that Lara lifts her foot up and as stomps down on Jill's calf as hard as she can.

Jill screams in pain as her bone snaps in two "just what I wanted to hear from you" Lara says in a seductive voice "I'm going to have a little fun before I finish you off" Lara says with a smirk on her face. Lara reaches down and grabs Jill by the hair and says "nice top, I hope you don't mind losing it" Lara pulls Jill to her feet and pulls out a knife, Lara cuts Jill's top down the middle causing it to fall off of her to the ground. Jill looks at Lara with tears in her eyes and says "please just let me go, you've proven that your better then me, just let me live" Lara looks Jill in the eyes and says "I'm not doing that, humiliating you isn't enough" Lara slides her hand up Jill's naked torso the cups her naked breasts "I want to see that sexy body of yours go limp as the life leaves it" Lara smiles at the though. Suddenly Lara pulls Jill's head in and kisses her. Jill begins struggling as Lara slips in her tongue. Suddenly Shao Kahn's voice can be herd again saying "FINISH HER!!" Lara pulls away and says "well it looks like it's time to end this" with a smile on her face. Suddenly Lara swings the knife, slashing Jill's throat. Lara lets Jill fall to her knee's while holding her by the hair. Lara pulls Jill's head back and begging to repeatedly stab Jill in the neck until her body goes completely limp. Seeing her opponent is dead Lara let's her blood covered body fall onto its stomach and holds up the bloody knife in victory. Then Shao Kahn yells out "Lara Croft wins, FATALITY!!" Lara looks down at Jill's lifeless body and says "I told you I was going to make you my bitch before I killed you" Lara spat on Jill's body and walked off leaving her defeated opponent on the cold wet ground.

EPILOGUE

Jill's body lays on its stomach with her head facing to the right. Her face frozen in a expression that seems like a mix of horror, panic, despair and sadness, a truly pathetic expression. From a distance the moans of the undead can be her; they are getting closer to the scene of the fight, probably fallowing the scent of the blood that is now puddling under Jill's lifeless body. And from an even further distance Sonya Blade stands on a rooftop with binoculars. Sonya had just watched the whole fight take place. The zombies are now crawling all over Jill's corpse and have started feasting on her flesh. Sonya now immensely horny from the fight turns to walk away thinking to herself "she'll come back, nobody stays dead here I mean fuck I was killed by Kitana twice in the last four days" Sonya smiles "and when she does return I'll be her next opponent" then Sonya looks to her right and see's Chun Li whom had just arrived on the rooftop.

THE END

(Sorry for any typos or mistakes, I did my best to proof read it as I was writing but if you find any just let me know and I'll edit it. Hope you enjoyed.)

Last edited by a moderator:

galvatron88

Club Regular
I liked it, it is a definite improvement. You have a whole fight going on. It looks like its gonna be a part two.

meinteil

Casual Client
Thanks man, I actually wrote the second part a while ago but the tablet I was using died, and it was lost, but I'll start writing on here again soon.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
What would that be? If you don't mind my asking.

I'm thinking of doing an X-com Rayona/Zako with or without game play video of a mission *going worng*, if I can find some good video capture software.

Or creating a world that is a cross with modren day Earth, 1st ed Advanced Dungeons&Dragons and 3rd Edtion Gamma World as a setting for others to write there own rayona/zako stories in as well as a few of my own.

meinteil

Casual Client
Nice, can't wait to see how that turns out, I might do a few stories in that world you mentioned.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice, can't wait to see how that turns out, I might do a few stories in that world you mentioned.

Ok then I'll see what I can do about the X-com video story, do you know of a good video capture program besides cam studio and fraps, I can't get those two to work on my computer and the rough draft of the world I'm making should be done shortly but I'll need to find an editor, even with a spell checker I still srew up some of my spelling due to my brain injuries.

meinteil

Casual Client
Don't know of any programs, but as far as an editor goes I'm not the best but I can do it for you, if you're interested message me and I'll give you my personal email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.