Jessica Albert full costume and Differnet him (1 Viewer)

mike

Casual Client
Him should be done :

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    425 KB · Views: 1,252

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I mean...nothing against your speed, but I was not expecting...well...ANY of it for at least a week, maybe two! If I was lucky. I have three of you guys, checking this piece out. I'm flattered. ;D

mike

Casual Client
There are layers for foot, thigh, calf etc. However him being in 1 piece is better 'cause I don't have to match the pieces which would be terrible.

Here's a test version of the mod :
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Bulk test.swf
121 KB · Views: 397

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
WOW! OH MY FREGGIN GOD WOW! I thought each individual piece had to be drawn out separately from a sample. But that's actually the pieces I made myself! How? I could never figure that out. But what I was saying about the pieces is that I can chop them up as foot, and add a rounded partially transparent texture to it where the pieces meet thereby giving the illusion of solidity as the layers move over one another. (the foot, calf, thigh, torso, would be four separate parts that mesh together. Example: you saw the bulk's back behind the front arm, well up until you posted the test i was already in the process of removing the jagged cut shoulder, replacing it with muscle, and texturing it to match the rest. Oh yeah, I found a very small but noticeable issue, and it's actually my fault.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 1,096

mike

Casual Client
It's not exactly a bug. The penis layer is basically under everything which makes the design you proposed in your photomontage hard to achieve with the elements I have right now.

I've tried to reduce the clipping though. Doesn't look that different from your bug screen but the girl is actually further on his dick.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    421 KB · Views: 796
Bulk Test 2.swf
120.5 KB · Views: 555

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
So basically it's stuck, unless the torso was chopped :( , as in the leg has been separated from the torso. The solution would be to cut the two apart and place the penis behind the leg. If that's right I could give you the new pieces, I finished them this morning. Each one is it's own piece and that rough edge that shows up around bulk should be eliminated. If it's too much i understand, you've done more than i ever could have hoped for already. ;D

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I'll start on Jessica when I get back as well, I've got this Car*SECRET*n Sandi*SECRET*go mod I've been designing that I might be able use to work out the dress issues.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Awesome, thanks Olive. So I wasn't the only one who had an idea for a dress. And Mike here's the cleaned up (smoothed out edges) Bulk. I noticed that during the testing that there were little white patches around the foot, torso, and back arm, as well as black patches around the penis head. I don't want to sound like I'm "nit-picking"every single detail, just trying to avoid to endless comments about the flaws of your work, that were really my fault in the first place.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7984higdklmdoq9

and this is what i was asking about, is it possible to bring the dong forwards or push the torso backward?

Don't want to sound like a "noob or an idiot" but could you possibly hook me up with a text "step-by-step for dummies" on how you did this. I thought the pieces had to be drawn out individually from a reference image. If it's as simple as copy, paste, and add "bone pivot" I would have about 20 or more mods already uploaded for others to enjoy, each one just as good if not better than the idea presented here.

Attachments

• Edit.png
    Edit.png
    159 KB · Views: 563

Faceless

Content Creator
Hm, could use some vectorization. There's some pretty obvious pixel artifacts in the lines right now. Still, I am all for guy mods.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
TOlive said:
I'll start on Jessica when I get back as well, I've got this Car*SECRET*n Sandi*SECRET*go mod I've been designing that I might be able use to work out the dress issues.

;) gotcha, good luck with "It" can't wait to see the finished product. "They" were one of my favorite tv shows as a kid. The dress issue for Jessica can actually be split up into three pieces, dress on ground behind, dress on ground in front, and the dynamic pieces that will have to move. I don't know how you make your mods, just letting you know that only one piece, (the piece over her waist) needs to be dynamic. Also, the stocking garter is an actual part of the game. It's just the first layer, sock element titled "Garter" colored black, therefore it is not over the dress at all. The boots are actually just one boot in front of the dress, that looks like it's attached to the leg, when in fact, it's in front of everything. Again, i can't thank you enough for your consideration of my piece, and if you need me to modify any pieces of the .png components, such as the shirt sleeves, dress, or any other part, I'd be more than happy to do so. I am in no way trying to tell you how to make mods, I don't know myself, therefore i have no right, simply trying to help.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 604

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I'm gonna need you to upload the zip again, I seem to have bahleeted it.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
I hope this does become a mod, I'd try my hand at swf mods but I have no clue how to do this stuff, hope this comes to fruition my good sir!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Well Mike already made a working copy of "The Bulk" so it's about, 1/3 the way there. Hopefully Olive can work out the kinks in the dress.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I'm guessing this thread is dead as its been over a week and nothing. Plus Mike's current stance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.