Jessica Albert full costume and Differnet him (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I was just wondering what are the chances of this ever becoming a custom mod. It's Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest 8. I saw a .gif image of her getting gagged by a big blue monster and thought it was cool. Anyways Kona's new costume elements are cool and all but they just don't quite cover her. I've tried many different variations and looked all over this board for her, but nothing. Not even a dynamic pigtails mod, so i post this in the hopes that someone might think it's just as amazing as I do.
Dynamic hair, earring, dress, shirt tie on her back, and the whip are the main concern for me, because i have only basic knowledge of CS5, as I'm just a beginner.

Attachments

• Jessica Albert.png
    Jessica Albert.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15,798

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
So the image you posted is, like, a shop with the stuff added or is it a loader mod screenshot?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lol, if this was a loader mod i wouldn't be asking for help, bringing it to life. ;D No this was just an few hours of chopping, pasting, blending, and cloning shopped in Microsoft digital image pro 9, made from actual J.A. pictures, a few .swf mods, and a few SDT screen shots, as well as a modified "Blue-Hulk". The skirt is actually one solid piece, with only one leg out front, (oh, the over lay on the front knee, gotcha) I've been envisioning this one ever since I found Kona's first version of the SDT game that allowed for hair mods. Regardless if it is created or not, I still had fun making it to show off as an example, and do not regret a second of time spent on it.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I am intrigued by this design. Why don't you post a zip or something of the components you used and I'll take a look at it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Oh wow. I just realized. The corset part of the image is a modified version of your over-bust corset.swf, thank you for that particular mod. This one really benefited from it. ;D

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Anon, why you be movin' these threads like a damn thread mover!?

Threads bein' moved all over the dayum place.

Just toss it in the loader request so I can post updates when I start workin' on it, if you please. lol

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay, so do I take the whole thing down, or just the .zip post? I just signed up for this today, and am still a lil new to the rules. Yes ModGuy i did read through them and... I'm sorry the picture was above the parameters. I posted it while i was still reading.

ModGuy

Content Creator
dantethedarkprince said:
I just signed up for this today, and am still a lil new to the rules. Yes ModGuy i did read through them and... I'm sorry

I'm not a mod, well technically I am but....
I don't moderate things, well technically I sometimes do but....

Forget it.

Don't worry about small things like requests.
You're hardly demanding things.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lol, that's good to hear. Love your loader mods, they're very well done, and I used just about all of them at one point or another. Honestly though do you think this one has a chance at success?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
dantethedarkprince said:
Lol, that's good to hear. Love your loader mods, they're very well done, and I used just about all of them at one point or another. Honestly though do you think this one has a chance at success?

Well yeah, I wouldn't have bothered to ask for the components if I didn't think I could do it. Next time though, make sure you put your requests in the right board; this one should have gone in the Loader Requests area.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not a problem, I'll make sure the next one gets in the right folder. I could have sworn that I had posted this in the loader requests though. Must have gotten my pages mixed up. I just figured out the loader mods password today, and had like 5 or 6 pages open at once. Usually I just logged on to get the latest updates, or see if any new swf mods came out. Figured it was time to login and contribute to the board.

mike

Casual Client
I must say this pic is awesome. It shouldn't be too hard to implement in my opinion.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Thanks mike, your ideas are awesome too. I'm still trying to contriboot so i can get my hands on 3 inparticular, Lara croft, Harley Quinn, and the Dark Super Girl. I'm not high enough on the list to see the hidden content yet though, but Ima keep trying. Hilarious work on the Boun Ladoun mod. Couldn't stop laughing, and showed it to a few friends of mine. It was one of their ideas about the shirt. Said it would make it perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.