Jessica Albert full costume and Differnet him (1 Viewer)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
as if I retain full knowledge of...
Well... you should.
Mike said:
Well, as the creator of the loader you probably have the best knowledge of it.

I was hoping that you guys would say something like: "Oh software maintenance? We've all been there.", guess I have no excuse for the lazy code.
Fair enough on the 4chan troll, he wants your stuff but goes to 4chan of all places instead of directly asking yourself.
It does surprise me that someone with that personality has appeared again, I thought that whole situation was dealt with.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Honestly, I really dont get it all anymore. Does 4chan hate this place because of Mike? The passworded Special Area? The members in general? Kona for not doing futa? Anon himself? Modguy? All of that? Something else? Really what gives?

If they hate this place so much, just go and make a board dedicated to the SDT game separate from this one

Faceless

Content Creator
Mike said:
*implies I know anything about AS3*
[awesome] That's a good one. I'm just treating it like Java, and trawling the AS3 API, plus whatever code I lift from ModGuy.

mike

Casual Client
dantethedarkprince said:
Whoa! somebody actually downed you like that. May the crabs of a thousand Las Vegas hookers, feast upon his nut sack. ;D.

As far as I'm concerned he can say what he wants. As long as he doesn't get my mods I'm happy.

dantethedarkprince said:
Not an artist? I've seen your work, mostly from afar; but still dude, you got talent. Not trying to kiss ass, just calling it as I see it.

Well thanks but most of what I do is copy designs from references so mostly I can only get credit for implementation...and for having the patience to redraw things from references I guess.

ModGuy said:
Fair enough on the 4chan troll, he wants your stuff but goes to 4chan of all places instead of directly asking yourself.
It does surprise me that someone with that personality has appeared again, I thought that whole situation was dealt with.

I was also surprised to see this kind of reaction two months after. Not sure I should be glad they're still after my mods or not. I didn't check 4chan since I stopped modding and only went there yesterday to check the Mike Jelly Anon pointed out. To be fair the whole discussion on 4chan was free of insult and constructive except for the hater I quoted.

I don't care for this guy in particular but the thought of his type enjoying my mods makes me sick. I can't help it that's how I feel. So I'm better off not sharing widely.

AaRL said:
Honestly, I really dont get it all anymore. Does 4chan hate this place because of Mike? The passworded Special Area? The members in general? Kona for not doing futa? Anon himself? Modguy? All of that? Something else? Really what gives?

If they hate this place so much, just go and make a board dedicated to the SDT game separate from this one

I think some channers hate just for the sake of it. It seems to be better since I deleted the hidden stuff though. They'll find something else to hate eventually.

Faceless said:
[awesome] That's a good one. I'm just treating it like Java, and trawling the AS3 API, plus whatever code I lift from ModGuy.

You can still achieve more than I do, like fixing mods, creating an awesome template etc. :).

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Well glad to see you still dabble in the arts here. You did some good work. I did some browsing over there. They seem to hate every thing...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
AaRL said:
Well glad to see you still dabble in the arts here. You did some good work. I did some browsing over there. They seem to hate every thing...

Who cares what the masses think? Mike's awesome! They're just mad because they couldn't play with his toys.

rle68 said:
Mike faceless and Tolive three amigos of coolness

Agreed. Much respect to them and all that they do.

Still checking this page every day, hoping for something new, *finger crossed*. I didn't realize it was such a tall order... until I started drawing on flash that is. If I would have known then what I know now, I would have posted a much more detailed reference image, and a more complete component zip file. I'm currently working on an audio dialogue to go with the mod itself to make it complete.

mike

Casual Client
I've been quite busy lately. Had to search and move to another appartment once again. Now that I'm settled I should have some free time to work on it. The hardest part is done so it shouldn't be difficult.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Mike said:
I've been quite busy lately. Had to search and move to another appartment once again. Now that I'm settled I should have some free time to work on it. The hardest part is done so it shouldn't be difficult.

Again!? That had to suck. Um, I have a new component file. It has the pieces made for the top. More detailed, and set for their individual parts. You know, right forearm, right bicep, back, stomach, left arm, right arm. I used Faceless' flash template to make the parts to scale, instead of a SDT screen shot. Less pixel problems, but still png format. I was using it to practice making mods in CS5. Figuring it out little by little, realized some of the mistakes I made (major face palm) I still have a ways to go before I'm anywhere near as good as you guys. I posted my practice run below for you to take a look at. It has the stocking, boot, shirt sleeves, and some of the dress added to it. Don't get me wrong here. I'm NOT trying to say "I got it from here", just that I'm on my way to being able to come up with some decent mods of my own.

Expect to see alot more of my customs popping up soon. One question. How do you get the breast components to work in Faceless' mod template? And also you were right Mike. That dress really is a pain.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Can't believe this topic has recieved over ten...THOUSAND views. Glad to report

Bulk is finished! He is now capable of both Normal and Face Fuck mode, and TrigoPod was right. Use Modguy's penis slider, for a more believable penis size on the "Bulk".

Background is done!

Hair is done! I believe I got it off the hair wiki, but I can not give the creator props, because the site has been shut down. Besides I have the original hentai image it came from. It was just a cut and paste. This version has been modified, no earring, and a darker tint of brown.

Jessica's costume has been 80% completed! Currently I am reworking some transparency issues on the dress, and redrawing the whip. Then I'm just waiting on Marlow to let me know if it's okay to use the boots. I referenced His Lucy Heartphilia from a screenshot, redrew them, shortened them, and changed the color.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• Jessica Albert and Bulk.png
    Jessica Albert and Bulk.png
    536.5 KB · Views: 1,796
  • Jessica Albert and Bulk (Face Fuck Mode).png
    Jessica Albert and Bulk (Face Fuck Mode).png
    535.8 KB · Views: 1,843

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
Awesome! Gotta give props to be able to spend the time to put into this to OP, where's the new Bulk BTW, I can't find it? I wish I could do this kind of stuff......granted it'd be everything Fairy Tail for like a year XD

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Bulk isn't up yet. I was going to wait until I got Marlow's approval and release it all at once, but he doesn't seem to get on very often. Chances are I'll end up just redrawing the boots on Jessica and go ahead and post it within the next few days. I want to play with them for a little while longer to make absolutely sure I've done all I can to make this mod great.

Started my own thread. Bulk and Jessica are there.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Nah, I tried that and it looked terrible, but if you see the hulk then you'd still be right. Bulk was multiple 3d images of a clay, model hulk. I used them to make him.

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Mike said:
Good news, sort of. It's tricky as hell but the dress can be done quite properly. If you look for bugs you will most certainly find some, especially in weird positions but it should be fine for normal use.

Oh holy shit that looks awesome!
I can't wait to try it out!
Thanks Mike!

mike

Casual Client
BrickShithouse said:
Oh holy shit that looks awesome!
I can't wait to try it out!
Thanks Mike!

dantethedarkprince has released a mod for jessica based on that test file. Download that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.