Jessica Albert full costume and Differnet him (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not dead per-say, just really, really complicated. The costume proposed has a lot of different elements and if you'd tried your hand at mod creation, you'd know just how difficult some of them can be. Patience, my friend, is a virtue.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
Not dead per-say, just really, really complicated. The costume proposed has a lot of different elements and if you'd tried your hand at mod creation, you'd know just how difficult some of them can be. Patience, my friend, is a virtue.
Mike is not working on this anymore, so unless TOlive is working on this, it's dead for the time being.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah I know Mike's finished, and I happy with what he produced the Bulk is awesome. TOlive said there was another project in front of Jessica that might also help with parts of her so my fingers are crossed.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Yeah, one of the things I'm working on now has some similar design issues that I'm trying to solve so I'm trying to work through them concurrently. Also, sometimes I get distracted by random things too.

TrigoPod

Potential Patron
Keep at it. I really like the direction this mod is going with changing the way that the guy looks. Love the bulk mod and its even better with mod huys penis enlarging mod. I look forward to the possibility of more mods for the guy. It has been a much overlooked area for mods I think. But that's just me. Keep up the great work.
Eww a piece of candy, ew a piece of candy, ew a piece of candy.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
TrigoPod said:
Keep at it. I really like the direction this mod is going with changing the way that the guy looks. Love the bulk mod and its even better with mod huys penis enlarging mod. I look forward to the possibility of more mods for the guy. It has been a much overlooked area for mods I think. But that's just me. Keep up the great work.
Eww a piece of candy, ew a piece of candy, ew a piece of candy.

Modeled after the big guy in the .gif image. All I did was make the pictures for it, Mike did the modding part. I was actually working with a few other monster type hims but they'll be better drawn and not so .bmp.

*Places another piece of candy in the line*

mike

Casual Client
Good news, sort of. It's tricky as hell but the dress can be done quite properly. If you look for bugs you will most certainly find some, especially in weird positions but it should be fine for normal use.

[attachimg=2]

Here's a test file for proof :
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 3,720
Dress test.swf
36.9 KB · Views: 270

mike

Casual Client
dantethedarkprince said:
;D Awesome, but what's with the red line on her side?

It's not a release, just a proof of concept to show it can be done.

dantethedarkprince said:
Wait a sec....that's my design, just white, COOL.

Pretty much, I used your screen as a reference. I redrew it from scratch though which explains why it's not as good.

dantethedarkprince said:
How do I change the color?

You can't, for now at least.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Still cool as hell, to see at least something new. Renewed my hopes to see it created. Thanks man. How's your Vegeta and 18 coming along?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Mike said:
dantethedarkprince said:
;D Awesome, but what's with the red line on her side?

It's not a release, just a proof of concept to show it can be done.

dantethedarkprince said:
Wait a sec....that's my design, just white, COOL.

Pretty much, I used your screen as a reference. I redrew it from scratch though which explains why it's not as good.

dantethedarkprince said:
How do I change the color?

You can't, for now at least.

Does this mean... your back as a modder? And working on this project?

mike

Casual Client
AaRL said:
Does this mean... your back as a modder?

If you're asking if I'm gonna go back to sharing mods "publicly" then the answer is no. I still mod though, for fun, and I sometimes share new creations, on demand, to people I trust.

AaRL said:
And working on this project?

I am working on this, so is TOlive I believe. Any public release will come from him.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mike said:
AaRL said:
Does this mean... your back as a modder?

If you're asking if I'm gonna go back to sharing mods "publicly" then the answer is no. I still mod though, for fun, and I sometimes share new creations, on demand, to people I trust.

AaRL said:
And working on this project?

I am working on this, so is TOlive I believe. Any public release will come from him.
Any chance you could send me new stuff as you make it, I generally give you usable feedback fairly quickly and I like seeing the things you do.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mike said:
I sometimes share new creations, on demand, to people I trust.

Implying that more people using the mod would be bad?
It's nice that you still enjoy exploring the modding possibilities though, you should think about lending a hand to new modders.
They have a tendency of asking me for help, as if I retain full knowledge of the capabilities of the loader and SDT at all times.

mike

Casual Client
ModGuy said:
Implying that more people using the mod would be bad?

No it's just that I don't want this sort of 4chan dickhead to lay any hands on my work :

"Anonymous 08/15/12(Wed)05:23 No.3309841

did anyone leak the sailor moon outfits, the original author first wanted his e-cock stroked and then when people didn't suck it hard enough threw a drama queen fit and deleted them completely"

ModGuy said:
It's nice that you still enjoy exploring the modding possibilities though, you should think about lending a hand to new modders.
They have a tendency of asking me for help, as if I retain full knowledge of the capabilities of the loader and SDT at all times.

Well, as the creator of the loader you probably have the best knowledge of it. I became familiar with templates but it doesn't make me an AS3 expert, by far (nor an artist). Faceless and Calla are much more talented than me with coding.

I don't know how I can be of any help but people are welcome to ask.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Whoa! somebody actually downed you like that. May the crabs of a thousand Las Vegas hookers, feast upon his nut sack. ;D. Not an artist? I've seen your work, mostly from afar; but still dude, you got talent. Not trying to kiss ass, just calling it as I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.