Issues with a WIP TERA Christmas green 2013 (1 Viewer)

pop1337

Potential Patron
I looking for some suggestions on how to recolor DDS files for games, mainly TERA. Currently I am trying to learn how to recolor with Paint.net (its free) and was trying to change an item from red to green. When I loaded the game it was having issues Load error..png
I've seen other peopel do recolors, and was hoping for some assistance. I have a feeling I'm supposed to modify the spec, and other spec/diff files but sadly I never had the opportunity to learn this properly.
Thanks ahead of time, and should I get this down I'd love some tips on modifying such as adding mesh where it's missing or resizing clothing.
So my ADD got the best of me and I moved toward other armors. I really liked the Elin pirate outfit and am working on recoloring it... even after 2 days I learned Paint.net, and some GIMP. At this rate I may even learn how to edit mesh and such. TERA_ScreenShot_20131221_190543.png Although I need to work on lighting and specific line detail. (I didn't pay much attention because I feared it would corrupt the file again as it did in my previous 100 attempts).
I think I have it down, new version of my snowbelle TERA_ScreenShot_20131221_194211.png Now all I have to do is figure out how to correct the lighting tints and it will be complete. Let me know if you want me to upload the DDS files for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.