importing SDT mods, settings, etc. into SDTL 2 (1 Viewer)

2good2Btru

Potential Patron
So, this is my second post so please bear with me. I have made an effort to find the answeres. So if this question has been answered (many times?) before, may I please have the link to a detailed (SDTL 2 for dummies) answer to the question. I read the instructions and I understand it as basically to take your game files from SDT and overwrite the SDTL 2 files. But, the folders/files don't seem to match. I've been using the "sby_loader_pack13_545d and simply clicking on "play SDT Loader" shortcut. That's the main issue so

1. what SDT folders do I specifically take and put in what place in SDTL 2?
2. How do I take the Sin City Bundle and use it with SDTL 2 instead of the original? (this may be answered by question 1)
3. How do I save a different default character and preferred settings in SDTL 2 so I don't have to change it to my liking every time? I found the settting.txt but, it doesn't seem to address this.
4. Where do I get the extensions for SDTL 2 that are supposed to take advantage of its newer features?

Anyway, I apologize in advance for asking a question that may have been asked a 100 times. I probably overlooked the answer since, I tend to have cognitive issues sometimes that can get me confused easily. :\ I'm trying to get away from using any flash player because of the risks of using the abandoned player.

2good2Btru

Potential Patron
I figured out that the move the "game" folder literally meant a folder named "game". As usual I make things more difficult than they have to be. Anyway, it seems to be working. I'll keep looking for the default settings etc. questions as they are probably going to be easier to find the answers. So, I think I'm good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.