Iago's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
If you do download sby's Loader pack, don't get the TemplateExtensionV5 since it's already included in the Default folder. Putting it in twice will cause errors.
yes, please try not to load the extension twice xD

people been finding bugs in animtools in the past month that i have been fixing, which is why the pack hasn't been updated yet.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
This is very interesting work. How do you manage to turn a pic into layers to make this work? Is it hard to make animtools positions that work with the background/layer you're working on? Seems really cool if layering would do away with props - I've always found them a bit clumsy, at least the big blue ones.

Iago

Content Creator
This is very interesting work. How do you manage to turn a pic into layers to make this work? Is it hard to make animtools positions that work with the background/layer you're working on? Seems really cool if layering would do away with props - I've always found them a bit clumsy, at least the big blue ones.
I use GIMP. theres a selection option that allows you to create the contour you like (you pick points and the application draws a line between them adjusting to nearby outlines).You cut the part you don't want and that should do the trick (more or less). Then, one of DrZombi DrZombi More Triggers allows you to load and unload it as an overlayer over the original background. the biggest problem with animtool positions is the hair that might end up dissapearing behind the overlayer in ways not intended.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
That is interesting! Is zooming a problem? DrZombi mentioned it in his readme, that it might disrupt the proportions and overlaying. It might be really nice to lock away mouse zoom somehow, so as to avoid accidental zooming (if layered backgrounds and positioning becomes more mainstream, which I hope it will).

An idea I have is using a single, detailed high res image as background for an entire scenario, much like you did with the bathroom. Let's say a bedroom with a side view of the bed in the center. So you can zoom in on the bed head and do a kneeling blowjob in front of bed there. Then you could zoom in on the foot of the bed for another background and do him sitting oral there. Then go into the bed for various fucking positions and getting all fancy with layering the covers etc. You could even simulate tying her to the bed post or whatever. Just seems like A LOT of work for making custom positions for every little thing to get it just right.

Iago

Content Creator
Mouse zoom is a nightmare. It's hard to control and I try to avoid it as much as possible, and of course it doesn't work well with overlayers.
After finishing the bathroom scenario, it occurred to me something like what you suggest: A High resolution Background from which I could take some "zoomed" backgrounds for different positions that doesn't really need the whole background, but although fixing the positions would have been quite easy, I would have to remake all of the overlays and I wasn't feeling like doing that at the moment. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Maybe next time.

Sounds awesome! I'd be happy to write a fitting dialogue if you'd like to provide custom backgrounds and positioning. Maybe we could collaborate on a project/scenario in the near future?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Sounds awesome! I'd be happy to write a fitting dialogue if you'd like to provide custom backgrounds and positioning. Maybe we could collaborate on a project/scenario in the near future?

I'll add to my To-Do list to check if it is possible to lock/unlock the Zoom through a trigger. (if you already know of another way to lock it, like a key or a mod for example, please let me know, as it could ease my search work a looooooooot :smile::rolleyes:)

Iago

Content Creator

I'm afraid I'm too erratic and have too little time this days to team up with someone in a project. I can have a weekend of frenetic activity and then forget about the game (or find no time at all for it) for months. I still have to upload a bunch of mods from last time I worked on the game, but I never find time.

Of course, feel free to tinker with my "Scenarios" and upload your own dialogues using those positions and backgrounds.

This said, you should give a try to animtools to create your own positions for your dialogues. It's not really hard to learn, it's just time consuming XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.