i cant figure out the mods (1 Viewer)

guitarguy

Potential Patron
I import the items but they are only in the corner of the screen how do I put them where it goes? ive looked all around the blog and Im still clueless

ModGuy

Content Creator
guitarguy said:
I import the items but they are only in the corner of the screen how do I put them where it goes? ive looked all around the blog and Im still clueless

Depending on the mod the file might need setting up before it will load correctly.
For example a penis mod must be named Penis.swf and placed within a character folder.

guitarguy

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:

Depending on the mod the file might need setting up before it will load correctly.
For example a penis mod must be named Penis.swf and placed within a character folder.

i found the nipple tape X mod and it stays in the top corner and i dont know how to move it.

maybe i missed it but do you know if theres already a tuturial on setting the mods up?

ModGuy

Content Creator
guitarguy said:
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:

i found the nipple tape X mod and it stays in the top corner and i dont know how to move it.

maybe i missed it but do you know if theres already a tuturial on setting the mods up?

Did you miss what you just quoted?
It needs to be named specifically.
Check the guide included with the loader for accepted names for SWF mods.
In this case Nipple.swf should suffice.
Included with the loader is an example made specifically for nipples, however you missed it is amazing.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:

Included with the loader is an example made specifically for nipples, however you missed it is amazing.
Does the Loader's integrated load function not load ALL mods?

guitarguy

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:
ModGuy said:
guitarguy said:

im not the most tech savvy person around my bad....

thanks for the pointer

Faceless

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
The older mods (Nipple.swf et al) don't have any code in them, and trying to load one through the Mods tab would just open the file without any code determining where to put it.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Faceless said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
The older mods (Nipple.swf et al) don't have any code in them, and trying to load one through the Mods tab would just open the file without any code determining where to put it.
Ah, good to know.

guitarguy

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:

I got the mods from the "share your sdt folder" post and I think they might be old. I did finally figured out how to sorta get it to work. it loads into place only on the boring stock characters and is removed when ever I switch char's plus it only works sometimes. in the guide it says load what you want to mod into flash and then mod it, What is the flash program? or is it the adobe fla5.5 thing, thats no longer free sense mediafire is crap now. I now im all over the place with questions and appreciate everyone patients. I geuss my last question is, is there a alternative way to mod things with a available free program or (ive looked but) do you know if theres a modding for dummies type post already?

sorry for bombarding you with 100 questions

thanks

Faceless

Content Creator
As near as I can tell, there aren't any programs that can open .fla other than Adobe's vastly overpriced stuff (specifically, Flash CS). Certainly nothing worth using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.