Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth1 (1 Viewer)

rollie

Potential Patron

Attachments

• hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-07-02-14-2.jpg
    hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-07-02-14-2.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 4,151
  • Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Re-Birth-2-Sisters-Generation.jpg
    Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Re-Birth-2-Sisters-Generation.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 4,940
  • Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Rebirth-17.jpg
    Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Rebirth-17.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 4,231
Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
To be honest, the nude mods for Mk2 and Victory were done through the games allowing custom textures for CPU-mode models, I've tried with texmod and umod on this to no avail(which isn't a big surprise anymore), so we'll most likely need a method of extracting and repacking textures into the game. If we can figure that out, I'd be more than happy to do some texturework

L

lavawight

There's a guide to modding with Dropbox links to tools on the steam community hub for the game. I had difficulty getting the tools to work, but maybe someone more experienced could have better luck.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
The files will most likely need to be run in Admin mode
Also, if you don't want to fiddle with using the command prompt to use the functions, they also work via a drag-drop method. Ex: Dragging GAME200000.pac onto nr1_unpacker.exe will unpack everything in the file into a /GAME200000/ subfolder, then you go into Model/Chara/001/Texture/001/ and drag the .TID files onto nr1_tidtool.exe and it'll convert them all into PNG files

Malekoth

Potential Patron
MK 2 is on its way to be released for pc. It is currently in beta testing stage. If I remember correctly, that is the first game to allow custom textures, but I may be wrong as I no longer own the game. I know for a fact that Victory allows them, as I had nude textures on my PS3.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Yes, Mk2 and Rebirth;2 had custom textures, not sure if that will be kept for the Steam release though(unless someone who is beta testing can confirm)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Cha-chann!
7ML3RGx.jpg

Used Yellow Heart's nude texture from another game with the help of KitServer to achieve such things!
Get KitServer from the Modding Guide in the steam community thread, and extract the DLC folder into "Neptunia Rebirth1\DLC\NRB1DLC000000008"
Then just run the game through KitServer, and ta-da!

lZqaLra.jpg

Purple heart's got her tits out, oh no!
Use KitServer and extract the GAME200000 folder into your Neptunia/data/ folder and embrace the titties

WZxGm3X.jpg

White Heart's proudly displaying herself!

Attachments

DL0200000.rar
789.3 KB · Views: 1,536

GAME200000.rar
3.9 MB · Views: 1,625

Last edited by a moderator:
N

ninjusexu

This doesn't exist anymore sadly and your pc will over react and delete it :/
would be nice if someone still had the working exe for this version of kitserver

GIGAAj1

Potential Patron
This doesn't exist anymore sadly and your pc will over react and delete it :/
would be nice if someone still had the working exe for this version of kitserver
It seems im late to the party. Here is a working mirror, it works for me so try your best. ^^

Attachments

kitserver.rar
294.8 KB · Views: 783

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.