Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Event nude mod (1 Viewer)

Gurgle2020

Potential Patron
Go easy on me, this is literally a day 1 effort using Pixelformer and almost no previous experience.

This is a topless mod for the first in game event, Compa patching up Neptune. Constructive criticism or tips on better nippleforging accepted.

My eventual goal is to accomplish topless/nude mods for all Re;Birth1 events, there's not a ton of them and hopefully as I get better I can get faster at this.
Event1Sample.PNG
To install, unzip and drop the file in to the data folder in your Re;Birth1 install.
Path should be "<Default Install Directory>\Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1\data\Game00000\event\ma\0001\tex_01.tid"
This mod requires using Kitserver
Unzip the Kitserver files into the game's base directory, then make sure to run the game using kitserver.exe as an administrator.

Updated 12-3-17:
Added 2 more event mods and a bonus privilege image mod that I found someone had already nude filtered but hasn't been included in any mods on here so far.

Tried to improve Compa's nipples in the existing first event mod as well.

Attachments

Kitserver.zip
141.8 KB · Views: 1,020

data.zip
3.2 MB · Views: 1,444

Last edited:

Soa_Kuru

Potential Patron
Thank you for efforts. The NUDE MOD of this game is just like a marathon relay: for that many people join in, someone leave, there are always those that pass it on. I believe, there will be surely a compete NUDE MOD some day. I hope that you could also continuously devote your passions into NUDE MOD making of Re;Birth 2 and 3.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
These are just my 2 cents, so take them for what you will.

Compa's is really out of place IMO. Considering she is wearing a full sweater or something, so personally I don't feel it'd be right to have her boobs showing. The other thing I can see is that her nipples feel.. flat. There's no real depth to them especially at the angle I'm looking at her from.

Neptune's is a bit better though, but I can still see some of the edits there that do look rough still around her boobs and all that. I'm also looking at her left nipple which kinda contrasts quite a bit according to the surroundings. However... that may just be because of my monitor, hard to get things correct on it sometimes. Though at least from what I can tell, I would think the bandage might come to right above her nipple maybe.

Gurgle2020

Potential Patron
These are just my 2 cents, so take them for what you will.

Compa's is really out of place IMO. Considering she is wearing a full sweater or something, so personally I don't feel it'd be right to have her boobs showing. The other thing I can see is that her nipples feel.. flat. There's no real depth to them especially at the angle I'm looking at her from.

Neptune's is a bit better though, but I can still see some of the edits there that do look rough still around her boobs and all that. I'm also looking at her left nipple which kinda contrasts quite a bit according to the surroundings. However... that may just be because of my monitor, hard to get things correct on it sometimes. Though at least from what I can tell, I would think the bandage might come to right above her nipple maybe.
All completely valid criticisms, but a couple notes:

Re: Compa's boobs: I'm attempting to make these mods to be in the same vein as the available event "mb" nude mods. (the ones I'm working on are the "ma" folder events) Compa's nude mod has her breasts sticking out of her sweater in the same fashion. I agree on the nipples, I'm still trying to get a handle on them. I may need to borrow some graphics to try to perk them up a bit, I'm not terribly good at drawing on my own.

The bandage is kind of the same thing. If a real artist wants to step up and clean up the work I've done I won't complain at all.

In the meantime I've got initial work done on the next 2 "motion" events, meeting !f and Noire's Neptune-grabbing-her-from-behind scene. After that there only appears to be 2 more "motion" events to mod. I'll likely upload them sometime next weekend once I have had enough time to try to polish them up a bit.

I'll put some more effort at cleaning up edges as well, but again my skills aren't great and I have no real experience on the "Good" way to do these. I've expanded to using Gimp to try to use more tools for smoothing color transitions. Alas, I've yet to find a good "how to draw boobs/nipples" tutorial.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Its a matter of finding some good reference material to work off of. I'm no artist, but I do know good art IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.