1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth1

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by rollie, Mar 29, 2015.

1. rollie

rollie Potential Patron

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  2. BattleJesus

BattleJesus Avid Affiliate

To be honest, the nude mods for Mk2 and Victory were done through the games allowing custom textures for CPU-mode models, I've tried with texmod and umod on this to no avail(which isn't a big surprise anymore), so we'll most likely need a method of extracting and repacking textures into the game. If we can figure that out, I'd be more than happy to do some texturework

3. lavawight

lavawight Guest

There's a guide to modding with Dropbox links to tools on the steam community hub for the game. I had difficulty getting the tools to work, but maybe someone more experienced could have better luck.

4. BattleJesus

The files will most likely need to be run in Admin mode
    Also, if you don't want to fiddle with using the command prompt to use the functions, they also work via a drag-drop method. Ex: Dragging GAME200000.pac onto nr1_unpacker.exe will unpack everything in the file into a /GAME200000/ subfolder, then you go into Model/Chara/001/Texture/001/ and drag the .TID files onto nr1_tidtool.exe and it'll convert them all into PNG files

5. Malekoth

Malekoth Potential Patron

MK 2 is on its way to be released for pc. It is currently in beta testing stage. If I remember correctly, that is the first game to allow custom textures, but I may be wrong as I no longer own the game. I know for a fact that Victory allows them, as I had nude textures on my PS3.

6. BattleJesus

Yes, Mk2 and Rebirth;2 had custom textures, not sure if that will be kept for the Steam release though(unless someone who is beta testing can confirm)

7. BattleJesus

Cha-chann![​IMG]

Used Yellow Heart's nude texture from another game with the help of KitServer to achieve such things!
    Get KitServer from the Modding Guide in the steam community thread, and extract the DLC folder into "Neptunia Rebirth1\DLC\NRB1DLC000000008"
    Then just run the game through KitServer, and ta-da!

[​IMG]
    Purple heart's got her tits out, oh no!
    Use KitServer and extract the GAME200000 folder into your Neptunia/data/ folder and embrace the titties

[​IMG]
    White Heart's proudly displaying herself!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  8. tigers

tigers Potential Patron

I cant find the KitServer anywhere, any help? :/

9. Alkhemia

Alkhemia Vivacious Visitor