How to not show standard characters (Asuka etc) in loader (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Problem: How to hide all the general SDT girls in the loader so only the dialogue/dialogues in your bundle show up in the character selection page on the first page of the Options menu in the loader? I would like not having to scroll to the right end to see my folder(s).

I know this is possible because bundles from Fleack and WeeWillie do not contain the original cast of SDT characters. I've tried modifying my CharacterFolders.txt to look like theirs but it didn't help, nor did I find any loader settings to change in the .txt that could help. I tried searching for this and found one thread on the topic that didn't provide any concrete instructions on the matter, but confirmed it was possible in newer versions of the loader.

SO PLEASE HELP ME!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Problem: How to hide all the general SDT girls in the loader so only the dialogue/dialogues in your bundle show up in the character selection page on the first page of the Options menu in the loader?
Must use Loader (not a problem for you, since I assume you'll be distributing a Loader bundle including your preconfigured mods and content files)

Open Settings.txt
Code:
<snip>
;
;
;----Loader---------------------
;
<snip>
removeDefaultChars=1
<snip>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.