How to install a fully stacked Sby Loader inside SDTL2 and set up character folders. (1 Viewer)

JaneeeS018

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for this! But I have 1 issue. I cannot load my mods for the death of me.
lfrLE9Y.png

c7ytIZ7.png

I don't know what is wrong with it, it always gives me the message "Mod Loading Failed.". If anyone has an answer to why I would greatly appreciate it.

JaneeeS018

Potential Patron
Some older mods are just broken nowadays, try to narrow it down like all video game modding its exactly the same. Install half the mods till you figure out the bad mod, even install one mod at a time. and be sure to mess with mod load order
I'd also like to add when I add an SFW or PNG from in-game on the modding tab it doesn't add it to the CharCode, Is that normal?
Also what is the directory for characters for saving them? I cant get it to work,

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'd also like to add when I add an SFW or PNG from in-game on the modding tab it doesn't add it to the CharCode, Is that normal?
Make sure you use SDTL2's character code box and not the vanilla game as that often fails to register manually loaded mods.

Also what is the directory for characters for saving them? I cant get it to work,
The mods folder, everything is explained in the video.

somethingrandomlol

Potential Patron
just a heads up, google drive is saying the videos dont exist, wanted to view them again to see if there was a way to disable the HUD at the top
edit: nvm, i found them via your profile

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.