How "Taxing" is Loading Multiple Mods through DA, during a Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Hello all.
I'm curious if anyone knows how "Taxing" loading multiple Him replacer mods, through Dialogue Actions, is for your game?

My situation is this: At the start of my dialogue, I use da.mod.load (I dont have it in front of me, so pardon if that's not the proper function) to load a male body replacer.
During the dialogue I can hit a button to change character positions, which will also load a penis replacement mod (trying to get around a clipping issue). A second button would change the positions back to original...
So my options are:
  • Load Him replacer
  • Button1>position change + penis replace
  • Button2>position reset + penis replace (original) OR load Him replacer again
I assume the game just loads mods on top of one another. If so, having two penis replacement mods would probably impact performance less than reloading a whole male body (multiple button clicks would load multiple instances of the same body replacer... Unless they automatically unload when replaced?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.