Honey Select Thread (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy has a TON of CGI zako stuff

Minion

Master of this Domain
I've been scouring the internet for a HS mod of a balaclave/latex mask.
Any type will do (eye holes, mouth hole, face hole)

I'e got some zako ideas that would work great with this type f costume (especially uniform steeling scene)
Any ideas?
cover_girl_by_inspector97_d3nnwlb-pre.jpg d2wojcu-c0c7d148-60de-4511-8aec-0b6cd78222d1.jpg d4wvn4r-f6433334-4901-4cb1-a46f-3b3177bf6d2c.png d6fcikn-03badf17-7218-40f9-a611-bbd1b72ac6d4.png dangerfan__white_vixen_pv_s_rival_v1_by_larafanatic96_ddpo6vs-fullview.jpg download.jpg unnamed.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I've been scouring the internet for a HS mod of a balaclave/latex mask.
Any type will do (eye holes, mouth hole, face hole)

I'e got some zako ideas that would work great with this type f costume (especially uniform steeling scene)
Any ideas?
View attachment 102685View attachment 102686View attachment 102687View attachment 102688View attachment 102689View attachment 102690View attachment 102691
What cartoon is the second to last one from?
And yes, seconded, we need more uniform stealing...

Zamaron1

Club Regular
What cartoon is the second to last one from?
And yes, seconded, we need more uniform stealing...
yah, their Mr Freeze's hot henchgirls, he also has them in Lego Batman 1, and in Batman the animated series, the show that was Harley Quinn's first appearance anywhere. but in those they had on hoods instead of helmets. and they wore miniskirts exposing their legs,so a fun idea I had was that they wear the coats to stay warm, but where no panties leaving their butts and pussies to freeze.

Minion

Master of this Domain
T
yah, their Mr Freeze's hot henchgirls, he also has them in Lego Batman 1, and in Batman the animated series, the show that was Harley Quinn's first appearance anywhere. but in those they had on hoods instead of helmets. and they wore miniskirts exposing their legs,so a fun idea I had was that they wear the coats to stay warm, but where no panties leaving their butts and pussies to freeze.

That's not Mr Freeze, its Captain Cold, a flash villain

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nah, those are different characters, they have those snow hoods and all that. But you are right, those gals are with the weirdly Liberacce-looking Captain Cold.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey guys! I'm back with more zako stuff on HS. This time I made the buxom leader of the Fuuma ninja clan from KOF Destiny. Remember her, right? I think she went popular a little here back in 2018 on the Beat 'em Up zako thread
20200227031302124.png 20200227031332350.png
20200227030127041.png 20200227025758856.png

Finishing off the muscular pinkette kunoichi:
20200227030207241.png 20200227030603113.png 20200227030838075.png

Oh, and here's her character card. Feel free to use it:
charaF_20200227002246630.png

Attachments

• 20200227030127041.png
    20200227030127041.png
    1 MB · Views: 193

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Inspired by Streets of Rage 4, I decided to make a small zako scene where Blaze takes on a gang of rogue fighters on a small Asian town. Her victim was a rather hefty sumo wrestler with large breasts and thighs and meaty arms. As she fell down, the ground cracked due to her heavy size. Other ones includes two muay thai fighters, a dark-skinned sumo wrestler, a ninja and a martial artist.
20200312234213648.png

Aftermath of the fight:
20200312235154766.png

slayer

Master of this Domain
Greetings!

Having just discovered Honey Select, I thought it might be fun making a couple simple games with several different and diverse zakos on them (maybe a simple level scroller beat 'em up, and a shooting gallery).

I have gathered some questions regarding the program:

- Is there an "undo" function?
- How can I render the scene? How can I render animations? Is it possible to have an alpha channel?
- I am used to animating in 3dmax, but the options in this program seem... lackluster. Is there any tutorial in order to make the best of the tools available?

I'm sorry if those are silly questions, but I couldn't find answers as of yet.

Thanks!

9aAGsum.jpg

slayer

Master of this Domain
Greetings,
I was advised to change the software I was using. I am now trying to create zako sprites for games using Illusion' AI Girl. So far, it seems more amiable than Honey Select (to the very least, there is an undo option). I noticed animation is better supported, but I haven't managed to set keyframes using the poses I create. I was also wondering if someone knows how to render the scene properly, including an alpha channel.
If anyone can give me a hand in creating these game zakos, it would be great.
Thanks!

FugUG0Z.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
For AI, I donno how, but I bet someone's invented an alphashot for it. You're not actually rendering anything, stuff is already rendered. What you're going to be doing is taking a screenshot, sometimes with whatever is marked as the background color keyed out as an alpha. The two games are very similar, so I imagine someone made it quick.

Joan, for example, has been able to port his mods back and forth for the three(HS, KK, and AI).
I WANTED to do what you're trying to do, but I gave up once I realized I had no idea how to make a game at all and everything is more complicated than I thought it was. Using alphashot or whatever AI uses to capture out things that you'd use as a sprite is totally doable, though. 20200403172535523.png

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the reply!
Posing the characters for each frame and capturing the screen can be... problematic, at least. If several fluid animations are to be made, it should be possible to set keyframes and render the sequences with all the interpolations in between. I'll put my zako projects on hold, in hopes of finding a method of animating more akin to 3dsmax (or other 3d animation software for that matter). In any case, thanks for the contribution!
Creating simple games can be done with little programming skills using software such as Clickteam Fusion Developer. A shooting gallery (without different hitting areas within a body, just a true/false) or a basic 2d platformer can be done with quite ease. I do believe the most problematic aspect is getting the frames themselves.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Well, I made some progress. I wish Illusion's software was more exporting friendly, but it is not the case. I decided to use a chroma key; placing a green background, capturing the screen and then using After Effects to get the transparency. It is not ideal, but it is something.

rVlQtYI.jpg

d88DtDw.jpg

d9YoHN2.gif

With the render issue somehow lessened, I am still wondering how can one animate the characters. There are a few helpers to move the characters around, but there doesn't seem to be a proper keyframing system. With no keyframes and interpolation, decent animation is impossible, I am afraid.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Well, I made some progress. I wish Illusion's software was more exporting friendly, but it is not the case. I decided to use a chroma key; placing a green background, capturing the screen and then using After Effects to get the transparency. It is not ideal, but it is something.

rVlQtYI.jpg

d88DtDw.jpg

d9YoHN2.gif

With the render issue somehow lessened, I am still wondering how can one animate the characters. There are a few helpers to move the characters around, but there doesn't seem to be a proper keyframing system. With no keyframes and interpolation, decent animation is impossible, I am afraid.

Not bad though. Maybe you can make it into a beat 'em up game in the future, and I would be happy to provide you with my OC zakos.

slayer

Master of this Domain
I really hope I can manage to create the required animations for a simple (yet fully animated) beat 'em up. Any help regarding this would be more than welcome.
3HkjCyW.jpg

If you can contribute with a set of zako from either program, that would be great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.