Honey Select Thread (2 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg c4.jpg d1.jpg d2.jpg d3.jpg d4.jpg d5.jpg d6.jpg d7.jpg

Runark? Growl? Anyway here is my new work.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I finally got Honey Select to work,...but I think I installed the wrong version. Are people on this board using Honey select unlimited or Honey Select Neo?
I found out that the program that I downloaded was HS unlimited. It has both the game and Honey Select studio in it, but the content is a lot more limited (ironic) than i was expecting.

1) Clothes are ok, but not that many options (wish there were some at least some leotards and full body suits)
2) Pre installed poses are very limited. Just a handfull of different poses standing around.
3) posing manually is incredibly difficult. Even simple things like bending over ends up deforming the character.

Are these common problems or did I install the wrong version?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I finally got Honey Select to work,...but I think I installed the wrong version. Are people on this board using Honey select unlimited or Honey Select Neo?
I found out that the program that I downloaded was HS unlimited. It has both the game and Honey Select studio in it, but the content is a lot more limited (ironic) than i was expecting.

1) Clothes are ok, but not that many options (wish there were some at least some leotards and full body suits)
2) Pre installed poses are very limited. Just a handfull of different poses standing around.
3) posing manually is incredibly difficult. Even simple things like bending over ends up deforming the character.

Are these common problems or did I install the wrong version?
Pretty much any version has relatively limited clothing options, but the options become a lot broader due to a the mass amount of mods you can find online.

As for posing... Git gud? No haha, just kidding but yeah as a bit of an amateur Honey Selector myself, it does seem a bit tricky sometimes, but I think that you probably just get used to.

Minion

Master of this Domain
That's a shame. By the way people were praising how easy it is to use, i was hoping for a posing system that was easier than DAZ.
I'll keep at it

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
There's an astounding amount of clothes that people have modded in, including quite a bit of full body suits. I really wish I knew where to start anymore, I don't know how updated this big ol' mega is at this point. I KNOW sak and s_k have some tight hi-leg leotards.
MEGA

For posing, I've found the FK/IK with HSPE to be super useful. I haven't been able to iron out all shoulder issues, but I can usually get things right.
[HS] HSPE 2.7.2 | Joan6694 on Patreon

You said there's only a few standing poses? That seems odd to me, even the 1.0 version should have all the sex stuff. And if you use Neo, that would be the version where they introduced the battle card thing, even IF that's not included with Unlimited.
examp.jpg
That's the sort of animation that should be in there by default. I'd show the same thing in the old studio, but yo I do not understand it

There's two big text dumps now: [Markdown] /hs/ HoneySelect - Pastebin.com which is the old one that used to be the go to
and songfireflydawn/hsgdocs that people say is the new one, but I haven't vetted or used cause I'm in too goddamn deep. But, they do say a lot about the plugins that are out there and give quick links to download them, so that's very helpful. The amount of work people have put into this little H game is really amazing, and it's let people do really crazy things. I still haven't touched LRE because I'm just not sure I can handle that amount of control, and I'm still swimming in plugins that make things better. I made a post about this not that far back!
I'd say to take a look at those pastebins, and I guess... sort of around. There should be a lot of default poses to play with, and that's a lot easier to shape than trying to take a t-pose into something worth looking at.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Thanks for that
The first thing I realised was that I was using Honey Select universe instead for Neo.
I downloaded Neo and it instantly solved most of my problems. More clothing options, environments, poses and easier posing controls

I've also downloaded a bunch of Mods from the Mega folder you provided (thanks a lot, it looks awesome), but I dont know where to transfer the files after unzipping.
I've read online that in order to add Mods, I just need to drag and drop the abdata folder "into the directory".

However, my computer illiteracy rears it's ugly head. Which folder to i copy it into? (I'm worried that if i copy files into the wrong folder it could cause a corruption

Screenshot.JPG

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
basically, abdata is all the stuff that HS loads. Any mods go into there, and unless things are packed wrong it should work fine. Most mods are packed so that you can just drag the abdata into your main directory and it will merge the two and there will be no problems.

Also, see? It's easy! There's a lot to fool with and get the hang of posing and lighting and all that 3d stuff.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I spent a few hours this morning on my first ever HS story.
Batgirl catches the Penguins' henchgirls, Jay Lark and Raven trying to break into a building at night. The henchgirls were expecting company, so brought along some new interns from the Iceberg Lounge. These interns are new, so haven't yet earned their trademark bowler hats. They also wear masks since they're not yet known criminal in Gotham City (unlike Jay, Lark and Raven).

Overall it was a fun experience. I decided to skip most of the actual fighting (posese would take too much time) and I haven't quiet got used to lighting yet.

Anyway, it was just my first attempt. Here are some sample images. The full story (65 images) can be seen on my Deviantart page Batgirl vs Jay Lark and Raven by Zakoholic on DeviantArt

Samples
2 Henchgirls Up To No-Good.png 5 Batgirl Arrives.png 8 Look who arrived.png 9 Why brought our Girlfriends.png 10 More Toys.png 13 Ready.png 15 Get Her.png 16 Unlucky Minion (1).png 18 Unlucky Minion (3).png 22 Surrounded a.png 27 Incoming.png 31 She's Out.png 32 Not Going Well.png 34 Knocked Away.png 38 Useless.png 49 Sorry I Think I Broke Your Toys.png 52 Second Round a.png 64 Tied Up.png

Ah, also I haven't found a way to take photos in-game yet (I assume there's a plug-in), so you can see annoying symbols on each image. Sorry

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Batgirl catches the Penguins' henchgirls, Jay Lark and Raven trying to break into a building at night. The henchgirls were expecting company, so brought along some new interns from the Iceberg Lounge. These interns are new, so haven't yet earned their trademark bowler hats. They also wear masks since they're not yet known criminal in Gotham City (unlike Jay, Lark and Raven).

Overall it was a fun experience. I decided to skip most of the actual fighting (posese would take too much time) and I haven't quiet got used to lighting yet.

Anyway, it was just my first attempt. Here are some sample images. The full story (65 images) can be seen on my Deviantart page Batgirl vs Jay Lark and Raven by Zakoholic on DeviantArt

Samples
View attachment 87479View attachment 87481View attachment 87482View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492View attachment 87493View attachment 87494View attachment 87495View attachment 87496View attachment 87497

Ah, also I haven't found a way to take photos in-game yet (I assume there's a plug-in), so you can see annoying symbols on each image. Sorry

Very good job !
I am amazed at the result obtained in such a short time! It will take me days with DAZ I think (but I'm pretty slow ...)
I look forward to seeing your next creations !

SX 7

Lsleeaa

Casual Client

Samples
View attachment 87479View attachment 87481View attachment 87482View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492View attachment 87493View attachment 87494View attachment 87495View attachment 87496View attachment 87497

Amazing 10000/10000 great work . But it sad that it's impossible or very hard to do animation

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.