Honey Select Thread (3 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
View attachment 75741 View attachment 75742

This is not perfect, but how about this? This is the best I can do.

Top and bottom: [HS] Leona - KoF XIV | McM82 on Patreon
Gloves: MEGA
Shoes: M-Studio GGMod Sneakers
[M-Studio] The MOD Thead - 20SEP2017 Updated 10 + 1 EVANGELION T-Shirts - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
Other things are default Honeyselect items.

Ahh.. Nice!! Thanks grgr444
This might come in handy soon... :grin:
IMO you just did the drill wielder girl. Though, I liked the brown-skinned demolition expert more. But changing colors in HS should be easy

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thanks!! I've already downloaded a few to ensure that I already got the mod beforehands. Now... I checked on Leona's patreon page and it contained these:
  • HS_MoreSlotID_v1.3
  • HS_GGmod_v1.6.1
  • HS_WideSlider_v0.8.3
How does these three work? How do I install mods in HS?

Hokay, gonna throw some links
MoreSlotID: lwlin's MoreSlotID for Honey Select - Roy12 Mods
That explains a lot about what it does and how to install it. It's not hard, Roy just explains a lot. In short, SlotIDs are how HS decides what pieces are which. If two modded things have the same slotID, well, the game chooses one and you have to go through and edit it so there's new ones. This is why it's so hard for people to use my cards and scenes, because I've done this a ton of times so it's all crazy in there. MoreslotID lets the program use... more numbers, so it's easier to make unique IDs no one has to mess with.
GGmod: GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21) - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
That explains how to install that too. That lets shoes change the way the feet are positioned.
Wideslider: Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21) - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
This lets the sliders go under 0 and beyond 100.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hokay, gonna throw some links
MoreSlotID: lwlin's MoreSlotID for Honey Select - Roy12 Mods
That explains a lot about what it does and how to install it. It's not hard, Roy just explains a lot. In short, SlotIDs are how HS decides what pieces are which. If two modded things have the same slotID, well, the game chooses one and you have to go through and edit it so there's new ones. This is why it's so hard for people to use my cards and scenes, because I've done this a ton of times so it's all crazy in there. MoreslotID lets the program use... more numbers, so it's easier to make unique IDs no one has to mess with.
GGmod: GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21) - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
That explains how to install that too. That lets shoes change the way the feet are positioned.
Wideslider: Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21) - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
This lets the sliders go under 0 and beyond 100.

Interesting.... Not too hard to install though

And one more thing: How do I pose my characters and snap a screenshot in HS?

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Interesting.... Not too hard to install though

And one more thing: How do I pose my characters and snap a screenshot in HS?
Open Honeystudio(or Studioneo), load your character, then go to Animation menu. You can choose default poses provided by this game. Fine-tune can be done with IK menu. Honeystudio is not difficult to use so you will know what to do soon. Screenshot key is F11.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Open Honeystudio(or Studioneo), load your character, then go to Animation menu. You can choose default poses provided by this game. Fine-tune can be done with IK menu. Honeystudio is not difficult to use so you will know what to do soon. Screenshot key is F11.

Thanks!! Much appreciated, grgr444

grgr444

Master of this Domain
View attachment 75781
Hey all! I made a new photoset and posted it to pixiv. Let me know what you think!
[R-18]Bikini Guard's Bad Night
Nice pose and camera angle. That character's face looks pretty. Could you share your character files?

ago.jpg

Also, I just started to make the next work.

charmander

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks! :D

Nah, not the skin colors, the actual outfit colors. I was thinking of going for something a bit more muted. I also found a better leotard type!

Hi! I know it's a bit late, but would you or anyone else that has it mind sharing the name or file for the pearl soldiers' leotard? I've been looking all over but can't find anything exactly the same. Thanks!

tanabematauemon

Vivacious Visitor
grgr444女幹部.jpg
View attachment 76396 View attachment 76397 View attachment 76398 イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

Nice to meet you It is called Tanabematauemon
I am making secondary creation of grak444's zako femle with a character card
Sometimes Weoooo's zako femle also uses character cards
I'm looking for mod of the equipment of this female executive arm
Please provide me with the information
With no English reading comprehension
I use Google translation
I'm pretty weird English, but thank you.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I use Google translation
Oh hey! It's good to see you! I knew you at least lurked here. I'm still honored you wanted to get my cards since you liked them so much.
The names, though, were never meant to be seen. All names are for me. Tittyninja and Smolninja are, well... their parents didn't give them that.
I'm not too sure what those gloves are, actually. Did you try the concierge sleeves? I thought it mighta been roy's marie rose armguards, but one is short, and both are long in that picture. I think only grgr can help you.
I'm super new at this but decided to give it a try with some inspiration from Weoooo and grgr444's stuff.

Hey, that's not bad for a first try at all! Although I don't really see much of my influence in there, but hey if I inspired you to try then good! Did you make a special model with two visors for the cut in half one, or is it an invisible character trick? And those are SAK's shirts, right? Did you add some things on the side?

charmander

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, that's not bad for a first try at all! Although I don't really see much of my influence in there, but hey if I inspired you to try then good! Did you make a special model with two visors for the cut in half one, or is it an invisible character trick? And those are SAK's shirts, right? Did you add some things on the side?

I meant more your guides and information rather than stylistically, your posts are always helpful. Yup, the visors are two separate invisible rings, I figured it'd be easier this way since the visors can be moved around independently in studio versus having to make a special model each time for various types of damage. The shirts are the top half of McM82's Suvi Anwar.

tanabematauemon

Vivacious Visitor
Oh hey! It's good to see you! I knew you at least lurked here. I'm still honored you wanted to get my cards since you liked them so much.
The names, though, were never meant to be seen. All names are for me. Tittyninja and Smolninja are, well... their parents didn't give them that.
I'm not too sure what those gloves are, actually. Did you try the concierge sleeves? I thought it mighta been roy's marie rose armguards, but one is short, and both are long in that picture. I think only grgr can help you.

I noticed that last night she finally was a civilian costume
What you will notice at a glance ...

It is fluffy!

I asked grgr444 himself the details of the equipment
Because I entered too much mod and it disappeared
I do not know the details
That was the answer ...

By the way the image is a complete version of costume
View attachment 76657 View attachment 76658 View attachment 76659

20180723001854263.png
20180723001902104.png
20180723001908280.png

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I have honey select but I have no idea on how to uncersor it , translate it or add props to it or even how to use the damn thing so I uninstalled it

If anyone how knows how to use this program could help me I would be most thankful.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
View attachment 76395 View attachment 76396 View attachment 76397 View attachment 76398 イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

I use Google translation
I had that mod long time ago but unbeknownst to me, it disappeared. Also I can't remember the name of that mod.

tanabematauemon

Vivacious Visitor
I had that mod long time ago but unbeknownst to me, it disappeared. Also I can't remember the name of that mod.

When mod conflicts it will not be displayed like this
I do not know the original equipment name at all either

This is
mod競合b.jpg

It will be like this

mod競合a.jpg

※ It is an example to the last and it is not really competing

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.