1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with gag mod

Discussion in 'Help' started by sdrycoins, Feb 3, 2013.

1. sdrycoins

sdrycoins Potential Patron

I need help with using a gag mod (the one found here: http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=1542.0 labeled gag mod).
    I followed the instructions and loaded the gag.swf using the loader. but the key to
    activate it doesnt seem to have any effect.

any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time and input

2. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

assuming modguy has not changed it, this mod requires a character folder setup. this is because it needs to be able to reference the gagset.txt file. so in effect, you cannot load this mod through the "swf mod.." button built into the vanilla game, it must be loaded through the loader menu.

edit - i suppose you could load it through this button if you happen to move your gagset file into the $init$ folder

if you are using a folder to load it, make sure the gagset text file is also in the same folder.

if the text file is left unchanged, the default key to activate is the period (or greater than symbol). when pressed ater loading the mod, you should see a "gag x 2.0" or something similar pop up in the upper right corner.

3. sdrycoins

sdrycoins Potential Patron

I moved the gag.swf and gagset.txt to the $INIT$ folder and it works now. Thank you.