1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help requested: Triggering Restart/*Finishes*

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by astounded, Jan 2, 2013.

1. astounded

astounded Avid Affiliate

I have two dialogues in draft where I have been unable to trigger the RESTART/FINISH sequence. I’ve tried everything I can think of to simplify the problem down to the attached script that should only be finish lines.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions as to why I’m unable to trigger the finish lines.

Thanks!!

Test Script:
    [attachurl=1]

Attached Files:

2. Lizoran

Lizoran Avid Affiliate

I tested it out and i think you can't make Him style finishes, only her talking and maybe thinking
    but maybe you could make it so that the finishes trigger a custom line made by you, like "[HIMFINISH]" and make that a him line
    It could work...At least i think :-\

3. mfdoom

mfdoom Potential Patron

that's the way I do it

Code:
    restart:"*FINISHES*"

finish1:"[spermalogo]"
    finishOther:"[spermalogo]"
    and I have various spermalogo lines (all spoken by him)... I deal with the number of cumshots with checks in the spermalogo lines like this
    Code:
    spermalogo:"Aaaaaahh *ME*[primavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":1}}
    spermalogo:"Aaaaaaah *ME*[SHOCK][LOOK_UP][secondavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":2}}
    spermalogo:"[terzavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":3}}
    spermalogo:"*ME*!!![quartavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":4}}
    as you can see they also trigger other lines for a dialogue and at the end of those dialogues i increase the value of cumcount

4. astounded

astounded Avid Affiliate

Thank you both. I will try this out again. I had tried that before but probably failed for some other reason.