Help requested: Triggering Restart/*Finishes* (1 Viewer)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
I have two dialogues in draft where I have been unable to trigger the RESTART/FINISH sequence. I’ve tried everything I can think of to simplify the problem down to the attached script that should only be finish lines.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions as to why I’m unable to trigger the finish lines.

Thanks!!

Test Script:
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Finishes2.txt
566 bytes · Views: 193

Lizoran

Potential Patron
I tested it out and i think you can't make Him style finishes, only her talking and maybe thinking
but maybe you could make it so that the finishes trigger a custom line made by you, like "[HIMFINISH]" and make that a him line
It could work...At least i think :-\

mfdoom

Potential Patron
Lizoran said:
but maybe you could make it so that the finishes trigger a custom line made by you, like "[HIMFINISH]" and make that a him line

that's the way I do it

Code:
restart:"*FINISHES*"

finish1:"[spermalogo]"
finishOther:"[spermalogo]"

and I have various spermalogo lines (all spoken by him)... I deal with the number of cumshots with checks in the spermalogo lines like this
Code:
spermalogo:"Aaaaaahh *ME*[primavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":1}}
spermalogo:"Aaaaaaah *ME*[SHOCK][LOOK_UP][secondavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":2}}
spermalogo:"[terzavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":3}}
spermalogo:"*ME*!!![quartavolta]"{"style":"Him","check":{"cumcount":4}}

as you can see they also trigger other lines for a dialogue and at the end of those dialogues i increase the value of cumcount

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Thank you both. I will try this out again. I had tried that before but probably failed for some other reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.