2 Teachers, 3 Stories (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I'm pretty sure this request may get invalidated for being improperly requested, but I may as well try.

So I have a few OC that are making a bit of a lore together. I would like to have a few dialogues made that contain these characters. I need to note that 2 of the 3 dialogues will contain underage characters. I won't mention specific ages, only a general range, so I should be fine.

These stories take place at a middle school (junior high). I don't have a specific name for the school, I'd like to keep it generalized. The characters are an English teacher, a P.E. teacher and an assortment of students. I have different characters I can put into the role of the students, although I don't want the students to change in the dialogues. In other words, the dialogues will be generic for any student.

The English teacher is known as Ms. Tikkari. She's technically in the range of dwarfism, standing at about 4'8". But she has huge tiddies even for taller women. She normally wears small glasses and braided hair. Her clothing, if any, is usually a fuchsia skirt with pink stockings. The P.E. teacher is a big black man named Henry Jackson, or Mr. Jackson. His height is average, kinda on the shorter side but still average. However, he's hung like an elephant. Using clothes on the men lags my game too much so I don't plan on having any clothes on him.

The first story is about Tikkari and Henry. Often during school hours they'd meet up in the gym storage room to mess around. It's an ongoing affair and there's rumors going around school that it's happening, but no one seems to care except for some students. Tikkari loves the sensation of taking him deep and Henry likes cramming his massive dick down her small throat. She is in control for this even though he's a bit aggressive.

The second story is about Tikkari 'motivating' her male students. She meets them in a cheap hotel room after school to give them a bj. Since she's used to a huge dick (from the previous story) she's able to swallow the students with little trouble. This dialogue could go different ways. 1) She's doing this as a reward for the student performing well in her class. 2) She's giving the student encouragement to perform better. 3) She just has a thing for the student and loves sucking his dick. I'll leave which of those scenarios up to the writer. It could be a combination of 2 of them (idk how you could do a combination of 1 and 2 though).

The third story is about Henry and the female students. Sometimes during gym class, or between classes, he'd bring one of the girls into the gym storage room. I can only think of 2 scenarios for this one, one being happy and the other being bad. 1) He and the student have an ongoing affair and often spend a lot of time on school grounds having relations. 2) It's none consensual and he's forcing her to suck him.

After the initial resistance I plan to have the dialogues running for a really long time on auto mode. I don't really want to get into my style but basically I turn on auto mode with an autonomous dialogue running and enjoy it that way. I don't need it to be very complex. No story arc, build up or anything, just 2 people having a fun afternoon. I have some mods that can interfere with normal dialogue structures. Sharpshooter will trigger cum_in_mouth lines even if his dick isn't in her mouth. Morecumspurts can trigger multiple cum lines before he's done. If the writer can't make workarounds for these I'm not against turning them off for the dialogues.

I'd appreciate anyone taking the time to write these, even if just one of these. I'd also like any feedback on the stories and request. As I said to start with this request may get invalidated. I think I saw something in the rules about requesting multiple stuff in a single thread, but I'm not sure since it's been a while back. If that's a rule I'll make separate requests for each dialogue.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give this a read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.