Help me out here: importing swf mods (1 Viewer)

Ziggi

Potential Patron
Hi, I've searched the boards and still can't figure out how to import swf mods into the game. :-\
I go to the "modding" section of the options, cllick "import swf mod", choose my downloaded mod, press "open" and nothing happens.
There is one exception, and that is some big swf mods (that include background etc.) for example "LanaKane_db.swf".
Everything else I've found on the boards doesn't work.

Do I need a special loader? So far I've tried Opera, IE and Adobe Flash Player 10.
I've tried game versions 1_6b, 1_7b and 1_7_1b.

I read somewhere that files sometimes don't download properly from the forum, and as a result don't open up in the game. I don't think that's my problem though, the size seems correct.

Or maybe I'm just a noob missing out on something everyone knows?? ;D

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
According to what I've understood about swf mods, is that they dont all work without the "ModGuys Loader": http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=91.0
And with that I mean that you must make a folder for the mod and shit, there should come a "Guide.txt" along with the "ModGuys Loader" which is a manual to how use the loader and mods.

Anyway it also depends on the kind of the mod that youre trying to load, Dynamic Hair -swf's should work with the official version of SDT and a couple of other swf's as well.

So get familiar with the "ModGuys Loader" is my top advice, best of luck. :)

Faceless

Content Creator
If you see a splash screen saying to use the modding tab, that's an "official" .swf import. Otherwise use the Modguy's loader.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Take your swf file, open it up with flashplayer.

You can get it here... FSP.zip - 12.0 MB

If you see the screen that says to import in modding tab (looks SDT themed), it's official and should work with the newest version of SDT.

If you see the actual import, then you need Modguy's Magical Programming Penis Loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.